• Published 19th Sep 2015
  • 311 Views, 28 Comments

Crystal Raid - HerpicusDerpington



A human mercenary organization is hired to steal the Crystal Heart. Some of their actions and morales are questionable, but the job pays a lot of money...

  • ...
9
 28
 311
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

I'm not sure Celestia will be willing to talk. Even if she is you have to FACE Twilight, Luna and then Candace. I doubt the Princess of Love will be feeling so loving that someone brutally killed her husband while stealing the think that makes her kingdom possible

6450228 hope you mean i am burning him. else you are not really aware of the circumstances.

i kinda knew he would react this way. In fact he reacted exactly the same way i knew he would and more. So i kinda triggered him on purpose.

6450642 triggered by the sheer amount of autism you spat in these comments instead of making actual points and helpfully suggesting how to make the story better? yeah that triggers me, i bet it triggers a lot of people too and you've become used to that reaction and you expect it. smh.

also i forgot to write a chapter last night, i'm gonna start writing the new chapter BUT it may be out wednesday cus i'm bad at writing action, this is gonna more serious and calmer than the actual raid in chapters 1 and 2 and i wanna take my time with it and make it good

6450228 look below and see what i mean.

6450754 haha keep being delusional :)

6452569 Eh its not delusional. Though you clearly cannot understand what it means when someone instantly reads you and then causes you to go full retard.

6452592 well it is being delusional. because you haven't said a single useful thing in these comments so far and yet you think it's wrong for me to want you to shut the fuck up. half your comments have nothing but downvotes, just go

6452613 And the final stages. Completely ignoring the moments where i completely predicted your reactions from the very beginning. I even stated you would do as you are doing earlier.

With perhaps except one, more than likely they re all trolls and or got the hypocrisy of humans are superior in their heads. It is one thing to think that humanity has qualities that gives us advantages, another to think that somehow these advantages gives us complete dominance in circumstances where we go up against reality warpers who could turn metal into chocolate.

And if your logic is that 'they re cartoons you misanthrope' then why are you even bothering pointing out that real humans are better than fictional cartoons? Its completely illogical.

6453612 alright i'm just gonna start deleting your comments. it's obvious you're trolling, but i'm sick of you harassing me. if you start making comments where you actually say something logical instead of just bashing my story because it isn't how you like it, then i'll actually listen to it and take it into consideration. however, i haven't seen one such comment yet. so i'm going to delete any other shitpost you make until you graduate middle school.

Login or register to comment