• Published 17th Sep 2015
  • 3,119 Views, 175 Comments

The great and powerful... Merasmus!? - The Lutece twins

  • ...
6
 175
 3,119

Chapter 1

"Huzzah!" Merasmus yelled as a scout finally found him while he was hiding as a prop. The scout smiled eagerly as he raised his pop gun. But Merasmus swung his staff with a loud "Rarrr!" taking the scouts head clean off. He than laughed maniacally as he opened his bombinomicon. "Grenade!" He yelled laughing maniacally, tossing a large bomb at a group of engineers, killing them and seriously injuring a scout.

"Medic!" The scout yelled as he ran from Merasmus. Merasmus teleported and reappeared on the capture point, he looked at the timer and saw that there was 30 seconds left.

'I swear, this year's team sucked more then last year's team. I mean the only person who has even done the most damage to me, was that scout who's head I knocked off.' Merasmus thought as he sighed. He than rose into the air and and a giant wheel appeared. "The wheel of fate, spins!" He yells as the wheel started to spin.

'Now this should make things interesting' Merasmus thought as the wheel started to slow down. He gave a slight smirk as the wheel stopped on Ubbercharge. 'Finally, now things are getting to be fun' he thought.

"You are Gods!" he yelled before he lowered his voice into a sotto voce type voice. "I don't know why I put that on the wheel." he said. He teleports away and reappeared in a different location. He looked at the timer and saw that there was 15 seconds left. He smirked again as he saw everyone rush at him while Ubbercharged. He lashed out with his staff and bombs but it was to no avail.

'Finally, their doing some dama- ow, some damage to me' he thought as he took a hit from soldier's rocket. As he swung his staff he heard a loud Buzzer. He looked up and saw that the time has ran out. He laughs.

"I bid you, farewell!" Merasmus yells, then teleports. He returns back home and places the bombinomicon on a table next to a chair and sits in the chair and sighs.

"I can't do this anymore, every Halloween is come out and fight, come out and fight, come out and fight. Well I have had enough!" He yells, slamming a fist on the table. He grabs his bombinomicon and flips through a couple of pages. He stops on a page with a spell for a portal to another world.

"Here we go, I will leave this world, and find a new one. One filled with peace. One that doesn't have soldier. One where I can finally rest and don't have to fight every Halloween and probably live a new life. Now let's see." He said as he used a finger to skim the page.

"Okay, here we go." He muttered as he closed the bombinomicon. "Porticalus Openus!" He yells. As soon as he said those magic words, a rainbow like portal opened up. "Finally, I can get out of here." He said. He grabbed his cane and bombinomicon, adjusted his skull hat and robes, and jumped through.

"I wonder where I will go." Merasmus muttered. "But why did the portal had to be so... girly. And would someone turn that light down." He said, squinting a bit. But the light didn't dim, instead, it got brighter. So bright that Merasmus closed his eyes. Then darkness.

"Uuugh," Merasmus grunted as he opened his eyes. He still saw darkness, but he could make out trees. Which mean that it still night out side. He got on to all fours and looked around.

"Wait a minute, all fours?" He said in confusion. He looked down and his eyes widen. "What has happen to my hands!" He yelled. Instead of his usual hands, he can see hoofs. "Ok, just calm your Merasmus, you've seen weirder things. Just grab your staff and see where we are." He reached for his staff and after a few minutes of trying to grab it, he managed to hook a hoof around it.

"Staficus Lighticus!" He yells. The top of his staff lit and he could see clearly. He could see black and white fur on his hoofs. He looked at the rest of his body and could see that his body is some sort of equine of some sort, with black and white fur on his body.

"I must be some sort of zebra equine of some sort." Merasmus muttered. "This is going to take some time to get used to. Walking on all fours instead of two." He sighed. After what seemed to be a while, which was actually 15 minutes, Merasmus could finally walk.

'Ok, first objective is to find civilization, and get them on your good side.' Merasmus thought. But just as soon as he was about to walk. He heard screams.

"Oh that's not good. Somepony is in trouble!" He yelled, galloping towards the screams.
_____________________________________________________

( POV: The CMC)

"Tell us again why we are in the everfree forest again Applebloom." A orange Pegasus named scootaloo asked.

"To talk to Zecora about telling a story on nightmare night tomorrow." A light yellow earth pony with a pink bow in her mane said.

"But do you think we should have brought Applejack or my sister with us?" A white unicorn named sweetie belle asked.

"Don't worry, we'll be safe. What could go wrong?" Applebloom said. But as soon as she said that, a growl came in front of them.

"Wha... what was that?" Sweetie belle asked, just as another growl came. The CMC could see menacingly glowing yellow eyes stare back at them.

"TIMBERWOLVES!!!!!" The three fillies screamed. They ran as fast as their hooves can carry them. They ran past trees and bushes, but their ran came to a end when they are surrounded by timberwolfs.

"I guess... this is the end." Scootaloo sniffed as she hugged her friends.

"Yea, just think it is. But I want to tell you guys, that you were the best friends a pony could ever have." Applebloom said as she hugged tighter and closing her eyes. The timberwolfs were about to jump the little fillies.

"Bombicus Explodicus!" A voice yelled. There was a flash of light, and a loud BOOM! Apple bloom opened her eyes and looked, she gasped at what she saw. Standing in front of them was a tall zebra wearing a cloak of some sort, holding a glowing staff and some sort of book.
__________________________________________

(POV: Merasmus)

"Are you three ok?" Merasmus asked the three little fillies. The fillies looked at him with surprise and un hug each other.

"Who... Who are you?" The filly with the pink bow tie in her mane asked him.

"Nows not the time, huddle together!" Merasmus yells. The fillies hugged each other again.

"Teleportis groupicus!" Merasmus yells as he grabs the fillies. In a flash of green light, they were gone. The timberwolfs looked at each other in surprise. Merasmus and the fillies reappeared on a hill next to a farm.

"Hey! We teleported next to my families farm." The bow filly said. '

Wow, what a coincidence.' Merasmus thought. He put the bombinomicon back in the pocket in his cloak and than looks down at the fillies. "Are any of you ok? No injuries?" He asks the fillies. The fillies shook there head which made Merasmus sigh in relief. Then the fillies did something that made Merasmus's eyes widen, they hugged him.

"Thank you. Thank you so much mister zebra." The Orange Pegasus said. Merasmus smiled and hugged them back.

"Your welcomed" Merasmus said as the fillies let go of him. "Now then, since we got to know each other, let's get to know each other's names." He said. The fillies looked up at him and nodded.

"I'm Applebloom!" The pony with the pink bow said.

"I'm scootaloo!" The Orange Pegasus said.

"And I'm Sweetie Belle!" The white unicorn said.

"And we're, THE CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS!!!" All three fillies yelled, causing Merasmus to flinch at the volume. He shook his head to stop the ringing in his ears.

"Any way, my name's Merasmus. And it's a pleasure to meet you." He said.

"Merwhatsits?" Scootaloo asked.

"Merasmus. Mer-as-mus." Merasmus explained.

"Oooooh." The three fillies said.

"Umm, I do have a question." Applebloom said, looking at Merasmus.

"Yes, what is it?" Merasmus asked, sitting down.

"How come you don't rhyme like zecora?" She asked.

"Zecora?" Merasmus asked Applebloom, raising a eyebrow.

"She's another zebra like you, but she rhymes when she talks." Applebloom explains.

"Why would I rhyme, when I don't have the time?" Merasmus joked, getting a few giggles from the fillies.

"Applebloom! What in tarnation are you doing with that pony!" A voice yelled. Merasmus looked up and saw another pony heading their way. He saw a orange yellow pony wearing a Stetson hat with her mane tied in a ponytail, with a mark on her flank that shows three red apples heading in their direction.

' She reminds me of engineer' Merasmus thought. Just then, the Stetson hat pony walked past the fillies and put her face right in his face and snorted.

"Just what do ya think ya'll doing with my sister?" The pony said quite angrily. "Ya better not be casting some sort of voodoo on her. Cause if ya are, I will buck you all the way to stalliongrad, ya hear partner." She snorted.

'Yep definitely reminds me of engineer' Merasmus thought. The three fillies stood in front of the cowboy hat pony. Applebloom walked up to her.

"Applejack, wait! Merasmus here saved us." Applebloom said. Applejack looked down at Applebloom and saw that she was telling the truth. She then looked back at Merasmus and had a look that said "I'm sorry, I didn't know" strewn across her face.

"Its true, I saved them from a pack of timberwolfs." Merasmus said.

"Yea! Merasmus was like "somethingecus Explodicus" and caused a timber wolf to go boom!" Scootaloo said, flapping her tiny wings.

"Yea, than he grabbed us, yelled something and teleported us out of the everfree and we reappeared next to the farm." Sweetie Belle said. Applejack looked at Merasmus and saw him staring off into space as if he was thinking of something.

"Well then, Mr. Merwhatsits," Applejack said to Merasmus, which caused him to come out of his daydream and look at her. Than she walked up to Merasmus, and hugged him. Which made Merasmus gasp and causing his skull cap hat to fall off. "I would like to thank you. If... if you weren't there to save my little sister, I.... I wouldn't have known what to do." She sniffed.

"Need....air..." Merasmus gasped. Applejack released Merasmus, causing him to breathe heavily. But he managed to smile back and nod towards Applejack as he grabbed his hat and put it back on.

"Its no problem Ms. Applejack." Merasmus said, just as his stomach growled. Merasmus sheepishly looked at Applejack and she and the three fillies laughed.

"Well than, why don't you come on inside, it is about time for dinner." Applejack said. Merasmus smiled and nodded again.

"I would like that, I hadn't had a good decent meal in years." Merasmus stated.

"Well than, I guess you will love our cooking then. Now let's go before we catch a cold." Applejack said, walking back towards a farm house. Merasmus smiled again, grabbed his staff, slung it around his back, and followed Applejack with the three fillies following.

'I guess I am going to like this world after all.' Merasmus thought. 'Only time will tell. Only time will tell.' He thought.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Another day, another story. Here's another chance at a team fortress 2 story, but this time, with everyone's favorite wizard, Merasmus! Yaaaaaaay. :yay:

I hope you enjoy it. :pinkiesmile: