• Published 20th Sep 2015
  • 485 Views, 2 Comments

Adagio Took Our Clothes, Okay? - AnonymousAlicorn



Vinyl Scratch. Epic DJ, has an awesome speaker car, really good at soccer, helped stopped the Dazzlings in the battle of the bands yesterday. A specific trio was out for revenge, and she was open.

  • ...
1
 2
 485

Chapter 1 : Rainbow Dash

"Yeah! Woohoo!" Yelled Vinyl Scratch's teammate, Rainbow Dash, as she shot a pass from Vinyl, the soccer ball sailing right past the goalie and into the goal that the poor boy tried so hard to protect, effectively costing them the tie-breaker point. They just beat the Appaloosa team, and won their way into the national championship. Next Friday, they would be leaving for Canterlot to go against the rest of the regional champions. But now, time to hit the showers. She even wore her shades to the shower, but they they're waterproof so it wasn't a big deal. It was only her and Rainbow in the white, tiled shower, and normally Rainbow was the first one out. This time, however, it was a very worried Rainbow.

"Um, hey. You sure I shouldn't stick around? I mean, Adagio and her band of sluts are gonna be pretty pissed. What if they pull something , well, bitchy?"

"Good point, I'll get out in a sec."

"Don't mean to rush."

"You like what you see?"

"Maybe I do."

"I sure do." This was a new voice, coming from a girl holding both of their clothes, and a camera. Rainbow called it, Adagio Dazzle and her friends, were there. Vinyl quickly covered herself, but Rainbow didn't.

"Whadd'ya gonna do? Take a picture? It'll last longer."

"You seem oddly calm for the situation. You wanna be famous for this?"

"You wont have enough time to get the picture anywhere."

"Featherweight!" Adagio called, but neither of them could see the window. "Wait right there. We might need you for something. When I call you again, put your hand in the window, and take the photo to Photo Finish. Don't look at it until you'r in her office. Got it?"

"Yeah, I guess." The little kid seemed uncertain, but would do it.

"You were saying?" Adagio effectively quietly silenced them both. "Good. Now, lets see how you do without these." She said smugly, as she shoved the clothes and their backpacks out the window. "Bye bye, losers." She flattened her tone as she walked out the door.

"Well, shit. You jinxed us. Thanks."

"Hey! Not my fault they showed up. Besides, I didn't see them take our uniforms, did you?"

"Actually, I did. They were under our regular clothes. But, I have a better way out of this. You got your phone somewhere?"

"No, I left it in my backpack."

"Okay, just fuckin think. Who would be able to deal with this, and how would they."

"Pinkie, probably by making clothes out of the floor. You wanna try that?"

"What can we use as shoes as we kick the tiles up?"

"Good point. So, what the fuck. We should have just rushed them." Vinyl was literally at a standstill, until Rainbow had an actual idea.

"The Nurse's office! There's blankets there."

"Wait." Vinyl took a second to consider. "You'r on to something, but the Nurse is on the other side of the school. What's in here?" They both took a short walk around, trying to find some sort of fabric, but turned up empty handed.

"Nothing. Where's Rarity when you need her?!" Rainbow asked rhetorically, as she hit the wall.

"Well, isn't Do on the Bball team? She could help you out, and you could get me somethin to wear after that."

"That would work, but she's probably gone by now. In case you forgot, she leaves with everyone else until the Bball season."

"Oh, please. She's probably looking around the school to see what cool stuff people leave around. She learned to pick locks for a reason."

"I didn't know she could do that."

"Once I caught her trying to pick sunset's back before the demon incident."

"Did you really rat her out?"

"Hell no! When I saw Sunset, I blocked her until snips and snails jumped me. I took a hell of a beating, but Sunset lost literally all of her shit. It was fucking hillarious!"

"Oh shit! We should so to that to Adagio tomorrow." Raimbow then held her hand up, and Vinyl gave a high-five.

"There is still right now, though."

"Only one way out, and that would be finding someone to help."

"What about the rest of the team?"

"Have you seen the way they look at us?"

"Oh please. I see everything through these." Vinyl gestured to her shades. "How about we go try to find something to help?"
Vinyl suggested helpfully.

"Sure, lets go, I guess."