• Published 6th Sep 2015
  • 1,002 Views, 33 Comments

An Element Of Party - OneFluzzyPuppy



Well, you see, Pinkie Pie was never really the same after Cheese’s visit. She, to put it simply, needed him. What would happen if Cheese wanted her to love him too? Here is that story.

  • ...
2
 33
 1,002

Christmas And New Year!

*raps mic, feedback*
GAH! That feedback!
Well, hello anyways my very good friends.
It's OFP, and I have news for you!
The newest chapter, "Confessions and Cake" is coming out Friday!
WOOHOO!
Also, I know I haven't been on in a while, so I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth.
And I have one more break and then I'm ALL yours!
From December 18th to Jan 5th, I have relatives over, and therefore the whole spend time with your family thing happens.
Well, after my break, I even have the next chapter, Just Friends, planned out.
So,
"PARTYYYYYYYY!"
"What, Silly?"
"Play with me!"
"Not now!"
"WAAAAAAH!"
"Ughhhhh..."

Comments ( 2 )

I know I suck, but I'm really sorry the new chapter is not out. So, I sat down, got ready to type and then: Writer's Great Wall Of China struck. That's writer's block times a thousand, basically. So, I'm fresh out of ideas, feel free to suggest some.

I have one idea.
Maybe you can bring Pinkie's family into the story. You could have the parents and Limestone not approve of Cheese because the choosing stone has not decided who Pinkie should marry yet. They did not want Pinkie to set up herself for failure if whoever the stone picks is not Cheese. Maud and Marble support Pinkie being with Cheese. Cheese would try to prove himself worthy to the Pie family so that he can court and marry Pinkie with the family's blessing.
Let me know what you think.

Login or register to comment