• Published 31st Aug 2015
  • 515 Views, 15 Comments

MinePony: Crafting is Magic - IMNOTHERE889



From the grass to the crearures, Equestria has changed a lot since a secret government project went ary.

  • ...
1
 15
 515

House

"Fifty-two, fifty-six, sixty, sixty-four! I now have two stacks of wooden planks."

It had been at least twenty minutes since Derpy had started chopping down trees and turning them into planks. The process of this was speex up, thanks to Big Macintosh giving Derpy two wooden axes for her to use. During this, Big Mac was digging out a small foundation for the house, making sure that the number was even. By now, he had finished doing this, the hole being eightteen-by-eightteen.

"Ah'm pretty sure thats about enough," Big Mac said.

Derpy dropped one stack of planks near him, and he picked it up.

"We better get started. We're burnin' daylaht!" Big Mac said.

Derpy nodded and started filling in the hole where Big Macintosh had dug with wood. Placind things was actually really easy, just motion a block or placeable item in your hoof where you want to place it. Easy as apple pie. Derpy and Big Mac had run out of wood pretty quickly, surprisingly.

"Hmm... maybe we need 'bout three more stacks o' wood," the red stallion says.

"Alright, got it!" Derpy said, giving a small and silly salute.

"No. Ah'm gonna help, it will speed up tha process of buildin'."

"Oh, okay, if you insist!"

Derpy and Big Mac got to chopping down trees, the latter crafting a wooden axe before starting. They slowly made a clearing in the area where their house was gonna be, but still getting the needed materials all the while.

Then they both went to making as many planks as they could, but Big Mac was sure to save a couple of logs for later. The overall amount they had was more than enough nonetheless. They had about six stacks, and fifty two extra. Oh, did I mention that theyre building the house out of oak wood? Just thought I'd let you know.

After finishing the floor, they had three stacks of wood left.

"Let's make tha walls three blocks high," Big Mac said.

"Okay, I can fly up and make the wall building easier." Derpy said. She tried to open her wings and take off, but nothing happened. She tried jumping and taking off, and again, nothing. Derpy looked to her side, and saw that her wing was not present.she looked at the other side, and it was the same thing. Derpy looks forward, and a message pops up.

/removedevitemwings
Items removed
Player cannot have dev items

Derpy sighed sadly, sat down and stared at the ground as the realisation hits her. She no longer has her wings. Derpy just sat there for a couple of moments, and then she felt something warm and soft wrap around her. She tensed for a second, but loosed up when she recognized the yellow hoof and the red fur.

"Naw naw, dont worry none, ah'm sure that we will fahnd a way to get yer wings back," Big Macintosh said.
Derp0y perked up a little at that, and stood up.

"Yeah. I like thw aound of that. Lets continue building!" Derpy said, her usual confidence back in her voice.

The two ponies started building the walls, and were left with a small amount of wood. Big Mac made a door to the front of the house. He quickly went to get some stone from a nearby patch of exposed stone be saw earlier, using a wooden pickaxe h had made. Afterwards, he went back, planted the saplings he had on him around the house, and absentmindedly checked the sky to see what time of day it was. He seemed to lose the color in his face when he saw the position of the sun.

It was setting.

He quickly ran inside and closed the door behind him. He looked back into the house after closing it to see Derpy standing by the crafting table, and he breathed a sigh of relief. He went to the cracting table and hastily made a furnace and a couple of tool upgrades, as well as two stone swords. Derpy seemed to notice Big Mac's distress, and a look of concern came over her face.

"Big Mac? Whats wrong?" Derpy asked, concern lacing her voice.

"Tha sun is settin', we need to prepare fer tha dangers of nightime," Big Mac answered.


"What? Why?"

"Terrifyin' lahfe-threatnin' creatures appear at night. We need ta be able ta defend ourselves."

Current Items (Derpy)
12 Oak Wood Planks
18 Birch Wood Planks (30 Wood Planks in total)
27 Oak Saplings
20 Birch Saplings (47 Saplings in total)
1 Wooden Axe
1 Stone Axe
1 Stone Pickaxe
1 Stone Sword
20 Apples
1 Map

Current Items (Big Macintosh)
1 Stone Pickaxe
29 Cobblestone
1 Stone Axe
1 Furnace
1 Stone Sword
1 Stone Shovel
1 Wooden Axe
9 Oak Wood
6 Birch Wood (15 Wood in total)
17 Oak Wood Planks
8 Birch Wood Planks (25 Planks in total)
9 Sticks
316 Dirt
???
???
1 Map

Current Time
Sunset, Better get inside.

Author's Note:

I'd like to thank the calculator on my phone for doing the math needed for this chapter. Also, be sure to point out any mistakes i made, it helps. :pinkiehappy:
Oh, and I did my resarch today by playing Minecraft for two hours on a kinda hardcore world that I made yesterday. Within those two hours, i quickly found diamond! Yay me! Anyway, pointless information is pointless. I hope you enjoyed! I'll get onto the next chapter as soon as I can.