• Published 27th Aug 2015
  • 6,078 Views, 74 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Kills Equestria - Codex Ex Equus



After a horrible accident, Twilight learns the terrible truth about alicorns.

  • ...
22
 74
 6,078

Epilogue

“You did well, my faithful student.”

Princess Twilight rose from her throne, tentacles undulating as she floated down to the smaller octopus that waited below the dais. Her student blushed, the cells on her body briefly turning crimson as her camouflage defense attempted to blend her into the carpet she stood upon.

“I-I just wanted to make you proud, Princess...”

“You did, Tide Shimmer. You always do.”

She ran one tentacle across the top of the other octopus's mantle, brushing against her student's horn as she did. It was much smaller than her own, of course, and her student also lacked the full ten tentacles she herself possessed. But then, her student wasn't an alipus like she was. Not yet...

“Head on back to Molluscville, my student. There is still much for you to learn from your friends. And I see great things ahead for you.”

Twilight looked back at the throne next to her own. It was filled by a dark blue alipus, the frill running down the back of her mantle a bright, shining blue that fluttered even in the still currents of the throne room. Princess Luna nodded at her, and she nodded back.

“Great things indeed, my student.”


Twilight was expecting it as she woke up, so when she lit her horn and found Luna crouched on her bed she wasn't surprised this time.

“Think of it, Twilight Sparkle. An ocean kingdom of our very own.” A small smile was on Luna's face, her eyes intense as she spoke in a low voice. “My sister sleeps even now. She'd never feel a thing, never know what was happening–“

Luna was cut off by a pillow hitting her in the face, and let out a squawk as she fell off the bed.

“STAY OUT OF MY BEDROOM!”

Author's Note:

Honestly, at this point even I'm not sure if Luna's just messing with Twilight or not.

Comments ( 41 )

Is it scary I want Luna to keep torturing Twilight?

6371936 Yes. But I'd probably expect... dunno, anyone else to torture Twilight? Some crappy red and black alicorn OC? You? Queen Chrysalis?
Seriously, Luna must be really fast if she has time to mess with Twilight all night AND do everything else she's supposed do.

6372337 Well she can moderate the dream realm anywhere I think. Hovering over a sleeping a Twilight is a workable spot. Or hovering over a sleeping Celestia for that matter.

OK, this got a laugh out of me.

This is marked as complete. That is sad. Just think of all the stories that end with Twilight facing Luna astride her bed, LOOMING

6371936
No. Next, She should have the mentality of the Joker! :rainbowlaugh:
Let it burn, let it burn, let the world burn to ashes...

And I trust you will begin dismantling your equipment and lab

Ehh, what lab? Am I missing something?

Well, that was disturbingly hilarious. And hilariously disturbing. Well done!

6375164

Yes. Yes you are.

6375164 Twilight was experimenting with nuclear weapon technology. The dreams were either meant to scare her out of continuing her experiments or to show her what happens if she destroys the world. Depends which you believe. The lab is where she was doing the experiments

"Princess Celestia, what should I do?"
"Remember to lock your windows. I know your rainbow-hued paramour likes to fly through them, but Luna will as well. And she is such a TWIT around the new moon."

MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! LUNA! COMMENCE THE SAFICE ON TWILIGHT!

"Just think Twilight! Being an invertebrate would allow much more mobility."
"Luna please-"
"And once your society has developed nuclear technology again you can conquer the puny land dwellers!"
"LUNA GET OUT!"

In all seriousness great story and great addition. *sigh* If only we had a mollusk AU.

It would be more correct to refer to the tentacles as arms. Besides that, I liked it.

6383690

Thanks, fixed it (misspelling Twilight's name like that is literally 90% of my typos, so I'm not surprised)

This is absolutely perfect as a closer! Hah!

So thanks for that.

I'm not sure Luna knows either.

Also... yeahhh, kinda creepy in all the right ways. Kudos.

That was a really fun if slightly messed up ride. I'm only dissapointed it took me so long to get around to reading it.

Well done! :twilightsmile:

Luna was cut off by a pillow hitting her in the face, and let out a squawk as she fell off the bed.

Well, that's my day made.

At least Equestria seems to have been a tremendous success, since there are three alicorns left after rejuvenation, not just the usual two. If they're careful and industrious in student-ascensions, they may, in a few ten thousand years or so, have enough to have an end-of-world party when one of them inevitably screws up.

This was fun! I love a good Twilight blows everything up fic.

New headcanon accepted.

Also, +1 billion for alipus.

What... what was...? What did I... you know what, never mind. Let's never speak of this insanity again.

Did Luna played at Splatoon too much or do she simply like octopuses?

The next world should be one with humans :pinkiecrazy:

Okay, that was short but hilariously awesome :rainbowlaugh:

6654587 Wasn't that the last one? Would be a bit repetetive.

Short, but hilariously awesome. Although, I think Luna needs a new hobby.

Wow. Just... Wow.
:rainbowlaugh:

Strangely reminded of Rick and Morty.:applejackunsure:

Must be the absurdity of the situation, backed with the apathetic response the major princesses gave to said situation.

I am...........uh............CONFUSED but it was funny Bahahahaha :rainbowlaugh:

Hehehe. Alrighty then.

Read this at 11:30 at night and laughed so hard I woke up everyone else in the house.

Magnificent.

There needs to be more stories where Luna trolls people with dreams.

This was just bizarre. :D
I suppose Luna is rather useful when you need to dissuade people...

Wow...Just wow... Luna, you've really lost it! :rainbowlaugh: Wish this story continued.... Anyway, great story to read in a short period!:raritywink:

Wtf did I just read.

please make more like this one or a sequal

I passed by and read and reviewed this. Amusing and disturbing in more or less equal measure! Upvoted.

Login or register to comment