• Published 21st Nov 2015
  • 604 Views, 4 Comments

The Fall - TheStoryMaker



The Cutie Mark Crusaders get ponynapped and have to go through four chambers and must find a way out within each one. The Mane 6, however, soon realize and must rescue the CMC before it's too late.

  • ...
2
 4
 604

Chapter 3 - Chamber 2: The Winter [Part One] (Revised)

Apple Bloom woke up suddenly breathing heavily then following with a sigh. "Phew, good thing that was a dream!" She said.

She looked around seeing her two friends beside her sleeping peacefully as she saw the fake full moon lowering, "It's probably about 2 o' clock in the morning." She said.

She went back into the sleeping bag to continue sleeping, with the last thing she heard was a sound of a pony.


"Apple Bloom get up!" Apple Bloom heard in a dim-echo-y voice.

"Yeah, you have to!" With a similar voice.

She got up with snow piling her seeing the two fillies in a new room with her.

"Where am I?" She asked Scootaloo.

"I don't know." She pointed the door to the jungle which was a heavily rusted door with mother nature taking over it.

"I guess this is level two." Said Sweetie Belle now thinking of the how many levels there were in total.

"Hey! Where is our gear?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Gone, but we got new ones for the snow." Sweetie Belle replied.

"Here, have this jacket," Scootaloo then gave Apple Bloom the jacket as she got up from her new bed.

"Wow look at all of this." Apple Bloom said. The room was themed differently with the beds being blue, the floor being 'red planked wood' and with the walls being solid ice. It was like living in an igloo

"I know it's strange." Sweetie Belle replied as she too was amazed by the different architectures of much of how the room changed.

"Come on let's go," Scootaloo throwing a white-blue camouflage saddlebag at Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom opened it with it containing a white helmet to blend in with the white jacket she was wearing and snow goggles with a white outline, with a blue scarf.

As the Cutie Mark Crusaders put on the gear they headed for the door which was overtaken by the frost of ice and snow.

"Okay," Sweetie Belle got a rope tied it to herself, as Apple Bloom then Scootalo did the same connecting it to each other so they wouldn’t get lost. "It's better we stay together." Then her putting on her goggles. "It's like a blizzard outside so we better not get lost finding each other."

Following with a nod from Apple Bloom and Scootaloo who did the same wearing their saddlebags and wore their goggles too.

"Okay, let's do this!" Scootaloo shouted kicking the door, which in all not budging at all.

Due to the ice, she slipped and fell on the door making the others slip with her. "Ouch!" Scootaloo felt as the pain was more aggressive in the ice and snow.

Sweetie followed by her two friends started to kick the door or by to open it by the knob but still, it was covered by frozen ice. After pushing and bucking the door down waiting for it to break all three of them lied their back on it as another way for it to break down.

Until something happened....

The door’s hinges broke making the door collapse into the freezing blizzard and snow, it began to slide down making it go downhill. As it began to slide down the miles per hour was increasing faster and faster. Worse of all the Crusaders were all on the door as it fell on its frame. With the three of them on the door riding the door, they had to wait until the ground became flat.

But it didn't happen.

But instead, a huge wall and two Chinese-looking doors appeared in front of the three fillies in a second were going to smash into it.

"WE HAVE TO-O JUMP-P-P!!" Scootaloo cried.

"BUT-T W-E-E CAN'T-T, WE-E WILL-L BREAK-K-K OUR-R- NECKS-S-S!!" Sweetie cried out.

But it was too late as the sled-door smashed into the doors breaking them down in the process with them sliding as well with the Crusaders.

From a distance, it seemed nothing but downhill until the light came, showing a building as snow from the sky came falling hard. Sweetie was right it was a blizzard. As they got closer and closer it seemed more clear that they were heading off into a cliff!

"Nononono!" Scootaloo cried. As both Sweetie and Apple Bloom took notice of the cliff, the metal ice door and two wooden-Chinese-doors soon followed as they fell down toward the eternal abyss. Luckily for Scootaloo she was connected and tied down with a rope hanging one the edge of nowhere. "HELP!" She cried.

Hanging, Sweetie Belle then slowly pulled walking backward followed by Apple Bloom. Scootaloo was slowly rising up. "Don't worry I'd got you!" In a mumbled voice by the earth pony.

"Alright,” Scootaloo said as she pulled herself up once she was close to the ledge.

"Thanks, guys!" Scootaloo said as they hugged for a few seconds.

"Alright, we have to get out of he-re," Sweetie shivered in the cold. As the whole ‘fake sky’ wall was covering a huge crater filled with a building that seemed to be together hanging or held together probably by pillars from the ground of the eternal abyss. In which looked abandoned with a twenty percent of solid ice with the Sun shining dimly through the snow not like outside where the Sun would be shining in the hot Summer. The crater was as big as the big ‘fake sky’ dome was in the same circumference and diameter. The sky wasn’t clear as the only thing visible was the Sun.

"Wow, look at the snow!" Scootaloo said pointing. Looking at the building that looked like in any second it was going to break down into the abyss, but she was right on that. The snow coming in fast, mostly now burying their hoofs.

"Well, here we go..." Scootaloo said.

"Aw man, I was so not looking forward towards this!" Said Apple Bloom in a little rage.

"Don't worry we will survive!" Sweetie Belle calmly said in a mellow voice.

"Sweetie! Bloom!," Scootaloo said snapping them.

"You're right, come let's go!" Sweetie told Scootaloo meaning that they had no time of arguing, and had to think about the time for surviving with no food.

They will not make it.

"Okay, I'm coming!" Apple Bloom said.

As they looked around trying to find a way out, Sweetie Belle found some red plank stairs leading down. "I found some stairs!" She said. it had the ‘red wooden planks’ just like from the room they started in.

With the Cutie Mark Crusaders lost and going everywhere, the only way was through the building with nothing to support it but beams only making it fall easily to the ground connected to the door.

"I don't like the looks of this." Sweetie Belle worried of death just by one wrong step.

"Yeah, me too!" Apple Bloom said frustrated. "Since how did we get her’?"

"The floating tree," Scootaloo replied.

"Okay, let's just..." Sweetie Belle looked down with one side of her head telling her to go and the other side telling her no.

"Find a way to the exit, which will most likely be at the end of the building," Scootaloo said quickly finishing up her story.

"Right." Apple Bloom said. "We have a long way ahead' of us."

Which was true it was an only a matter of time until they shook heads with the Grim Reaper.

Author's Note:

Not one of the best chapters, but at least I'm telling the story, right?

(That Author's Note was made long ago)
This chapter has been revisited, again before it did when I released this chapter I've gotten one dislike and it didn't take until around Thursday, June 8, 2017. For it to be revisited, and correct my two-year-old grammar mistakes in 2015.