• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 422 Views, 0 Comments

Welcome to Olympus - aprilshowers45



Twilight and her friends are send on a mission, which requires them to travel to another dimension. Little did that Princess Twilight know that it would not only change the setting, but the time, too. As for Rainbow Dash, it changed her identity.

  • ...
 0
 422

Twilight changes her name?

The girl in the shadows looked so familiar. She walked out of the dark and showed herself: a tall, pale woman, dressed in robes, with some dark gray substance making three triangles on the lower part of each of her cheeks. "Who are you?" Twilight asked. "I am Iaso, goddess of cures. Follow me, I have a remedy, for your friend who seems quite hurt." the lady replied.

So Iaso took the five girls over to her hut.
"Here, drink this, it is my own concoction. It tastes bad, but no is not an option." the goddess said, handing Rarity a goblet of green liquid.

Then Twilight got everyone's attention, banging her hand on the table. "Uh, should I tell her? She might have some answers." she whispered, glancing at Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Applejack. For some reason, they all nodded. "Ummm, Lady Iaso, we're... I know it sounds crazy but... we're not supposed to be here. We're from another... another world. We came here by accident. I'm Princess-" she got cut off. "Genera." Iaso finished. "Umm, yes! That's exactly what I was going to say! Princess... Genera! Hehehe..." Twilight faltered. "I do not have potions that do teleportation." Iaso told the princess. "And I am sorry that I cannot help your situation."
"Well, um, we were just on our way to Thebes. Can you help us?" Fluttershy asked. All Iaso did was point her index finger, and disappeared. "This must be the way to go." Applejack decided.
So they continued on their way.

Author's Note:

That's iaso, (lowercase so you recognize the letter), not Laso.