• Published 28th Aug 2015
  • 422 Views, 0 Comments

Welcome to Olympus - aprilshowers45



Twilight and her friends are send on a mission, which requires them to travel to another dimension. Little did that Princess Twilight know that it would not only change the setting, but the time, too. As for Rainbow Dash, it changed her identity.

  • ...
 0
 422

Twilight takes a little vacation

Twilight and her friends were looking around and exploring the castle of the two sisters's library. Pinkie was reading a book upside-down. Applejack was reading a cookbook. Rarity was looking for inspiration. Fluttershy was looking for Angel. Rainbow Dash wouldn't read.
Twilight was scanning an aisle, looking for a good spellbook. "Hey, here's a cool book." she said, as the others looked up.
"Did she just use the words 'cool' and 'book' in the same sentence?" Rainbow whispered to Applejack. "You used em both that time you said books weren't cool. But later that night you broke in to the hospital to get a book back." AJ replied. Rainbow rolled her eyes, and then they focused on Twilight.

"This is a book about another world, far away from Equestria. It has lots of info about this place. Let me check the table of contents..." Twilight continued. She flipped her pages over to the front. "Jupiter, Minerva, Venus, Ceres, Dianne..." she mumbled. Then, as she went over to the back, she said, "Ooh, a spell!"
But as soon as she got to the end, some orb appeared, like a ball of lightning, fire, explosions, sucking her in. Rainbow came to her aid, and then Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie.