• Published 18th Nov 2015
  • 552 Views, 19 Comments

Pony Meets Brony 2: Roles Reversed - Dark Nightshade



I end up getting stuck in Equestria after making a portal.

  • ...
5
 19
 552

Experimenting with transformation

When I finished getting the speedo on, I went outside and Rainbow Dash, Pinkie and Rarity were already out.

"So, how do you think this works transformation thing works?" Rarity asked.

"I hope the author makes it good," Pinkie said.

"What?" Rarity asked.

"Not important," Pinkie said.

"Oh man, you're breaking the fourth wall again, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yep!" Pinkie said.

"Anyway, I'm probably just able to replicate people's DNA upon contact. Wait, maybe if I focused I can transform into Rainbow Dash again," I said as I started to concentrate on Rainbow Dash. There was some intense heat and I had Rainbow Dash's body again.

"Yeah, looks like I can just concentrate," I said, already imagining the possible pranks I could pull. I started to concentrate on my old body so Rainbow Dash wouldn't have to be embarrassed for very long when Pinkie touched my arm. There was the usual intense heat, and then I had Pinkie's body.

"Pinkie, did you really have to do that?" I asked.

"Nope! You should have all of our bodies, just in case you need them for some reason. Plus, I wanted to show off my sexiness without actually having to take my clothes off!" Pinkie said.

"Oook. Well, you do have a point about having your bodies just in case," I said.

"Um, what?" Fluttershy asked. I looked behind me. She had managed to sneak up on me. Then I thought of what that conversation would have sounded like to someone who wasn't in on it. She looked confused. And then I realized why Rarity had requested no one make fun of her. She was wearing a tight looking 2-piece, and was slightly revealing.

"Why are there two Pinkies?" she asked, starting to blush.

"Pinkie touched me, and now I have her form," I said.

"Um, what? Wait, Dylan? That is you right?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, I'm the one with no shirt," I said. Fluttershy's blush deepened.

"Um, ok," she said. A few seconds passed, in which I realized something.

"Pinkie, do you usually feel this hot?" I asked.

"What do you mean by hot?" Pinkie giggled.

"The sweating kind of hot. The one where you feel the need to cool down," I said.

"Oh, yeah. That's been happening, along with some other stuff, ever since I first ponied up," Pinkie said. "Why?"

"What's been happening since you first ponied up?" Sunset Shimmer asked. She was wearing an orange two-piece. "And which ever of you is Dylan, please turn back." I started concentrating on my old form, and transformed.

"Thank you," Sunset said. "Anyway, Pinkie, you and me need to talk, ok? Like, now?"

"Ok!" Pinkie said.

"Oh wait, have any of you girls been feeling what Pinkie said she was feeling?" Sunset asked. After a couple of seconds, Rainbow Dash nodded. A little after that, so did Fluttershy, and then Rarity.

"Ok. We're going to need to talk, and probably with the rest of the girls," Sunset Shimmer said. I raised my hand.

"Do I want to know what's going on? Because if it's sex related, I don't," I said.

"It might be sex related, but it can wait until we finish up here. Oh, and Dylan, if it is what I think it is, I hope you have good control of your hormones," Sunset Shimmer warned.

"Don't worry, I've got pretty good control of them," I said. "Wait, why?" I asked, starting to get nervous.

"I might tell you if I'm right, and I might not be, and I hope I am wrong," Sunset said.

"Wrong about what?" asked Applejack said.

"Something. We all will talk later ok? Except for Dylan," Sunset said.

"Yeah. By the way, Rarity, Applejack and Sunset, could I copy your forms real quick so I don't have to later?" I asked.

"As long as you don't take advantage," Rarity said.

"Ah've got ter agree with Rarity," said Applejack.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to be creepy," I said as I touched Rarity's arm.