• Published 8th Aug 2015
  • 11,861 Views, 873 Comments

I Have Vacation Days?! - Bahamut Omega



Two vampires and a weird cat-man are in Equestria at different time periods. Shit goes down.

  • ...
96
 873
 11,861
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 49 )

But fear not. I'm going to reboot it. Make it better, more streamlined, more refined. I don't know when that will be, but itwillhappen.

Considering you write the best Alucard I've ever seen, I'm ALL for it, he's the perfect blend between canon Alucard and Abridged Alucard. Though if I might make a request, if this isn't against the rules, perhaps you could leave the old version here so that people can enjoy it and maybe be nostalgic?

8660664
Oh I'll leave this version up, don't worry about that. It may have gotten derailed, but I like it enough to let it remain here. For posterity if nothing else.

8660682

And in a way, to serve as nostalgia fuel. And so you can remember and picture the awesomeness encapsulated here. Awesomeness is good. Which, is implicit seeing as something that's by dictionary definition awesome, inspires awe. I ramble too much.

A moment of silance for the loss of one of the best helsing fics i have read so far :ajsleepy:


Good luck with the reboot as well

8660682 Oh good. So there’s no great need to rush to copy this to hard drive, yet.

i hope for a great reboot. and cant wait for it,
this has been one of my favor stories.

I'll be looking forward to it's revival

Truly this is a sad day though I have to say If I have one piece of advice for the rebut DON'T make everyone pregnant It made sense with Rarity but when pretty much everyone became pregnant at once it lost any punch it had.

Awww :(

Until such a momentous occasion, as the rebirth of Vacation Days, au revoir; I bid you adieu.

When I saw the cancelled status I was sad then I read and I'm happy that at least your just rebooting it and not outright stopping this story. See you again when you get the rewrite of this up.

Make the reboot soon and please PM Me.

Good luck with the reboot. I look forward to reading it.

8661750
Agreed. and now, the waiting begins.

Indeed let the wait commence. Tis still good story,

I should make an update video regarding my dub of this. I'll probably just halt production after I finish Chapter 2 (all but one VA has sent in their lines & I don't want that going to waste) then reboot the project when you start posting it.

i can understand a need for a reboot and the fact that you are not killing it out right is a good sign can stories like this are hard to come by the gut busting laughter i had with this will continue in the reboot and looking forward for when it happens



Taelonso will be watching

I'll be looking forward to the reboot. I am saddened to hear this is canceled, but I am glad it is not being abandoned. Good luck.

I blame the Nazis

8662633
I second this darn nazi's

Hope it's soon, when you decide to reboot it or if you decide to change it, just put another announcement. It's sad that it's cancelled but well...

A Reboot is fine. You do the best Alucard after all. I know you're probably not taking, but I'm offering my services for proofreading if you want/need help with working on editing beyond the rough draft and first pass.

Till we meet again in the reboot, it´s been a great ride.*salutes*

If this does get rebooted add more alucard scenes because it got boring with out him really :facehoof:

Thank you for such an amazing story. I just finished it to its latest chapter. I found the plot humorous with some nice serious points as well. Though my only complaint would have to be the rape murder scenes. Of course it is up to the reader and writer for interpretation of such scenes. For me personally, it is simply not my cup tea. Overall, I loved the madness, the adventure, and had a great ride through it. Thanks once again and have a nice day.:derpytongue2:

8829376
Also here is your 600th like

I'd be the first to read it!

I hope it will my friend...

I'd like the sequel soon.

Maybe this story was canceled and that upsets me, but I'm going to read it anyway. It's 320k words, which shows how much time and effort put into this story. I love Hellsing Abridged and can't wait for the revival. If, somehow, I can help with that, I will. All you gotta do is ask.

checking back in on this story and I'm a bit saddened that I don't really see the reboot yet, but nonetheless I will continue to wait patiently. You absolutely wrote the BEST Alucard I've read when it comes to blending Canon and TFS Alucard.

I wanna read this, i REALLY want to read this, HUA is almost always playing somewhere in my house, and i find THIS little gem and its cancelled... Is the reboot really gonna be a thing? Because Jesus Wants a Hug
#420YoloSwag4Jesus

Yep still miss this story

I'd like the sequel soon Please.

I'd like the sequel soon Please.

NmB

10047715
Do you think you’ll ever use Alucard in another fic again? Despite my own critiques, I have to admit that his personality was spot on. Putting aside all the shit I talk you did a good job with his character.

10047717
There is a reboot on the backburner.

Are you ever going to make that Reboot?

10108481
It's all good, just pointing it out, that's all. :twilightsheepish:

:rainbowlaugh:God damnit! I knew that it had Alucard in it when I read the title.

I really hope you come back to this fic with its reboot soon. I laughed my ass off with each chapter, and the characters were done so fucking well!. The adult scenes were quality too. I am so hungry for more, so I really hope you get that remake done! All in all. Solid 100/100.

I hope the remake come soon I rofl so hard on all the chapters in this story this is so great I'm on my 49th reread of it just to laugh my ass off again

When you do eventually reboot it you should title it I have vacation days ultimate.




Hehe get it?

10580786
Maybe so, but it doesn't change my opinion of him.

Hate that this ended, it was great.

I like how this was written it was random at certain points but that's why I liked it it's a real shame that this one's gone though I hope it comes back.

Login or register to comment