• Published 26th May 2012
  • 2,583 Views, 82 Comments

Abstract the dark's revenge - The Psychopath



A sole remainder of a long forgotten race returns with powers unknown to all

  • ...
6
 82
 2,583

"It" appears

The ship stopped right in the middle of the town. The sky was shining brightly and the clouds were barely numerous in number. The town was given a nice hue of white die to sun bleaching, turning it, ironically, into a resemblance of dead coral from the seas and oceans. As everyone jumped off the boat, they noticed something strange: the town was empty. Crimson, Twilight, and the princesses walked around together while the other five went in another direction to try and find someone. It had been fifteen minutes already as the group appeared in the town, and the regrouping of four had already broken into a rickety old wooden house full of sailor trophies.

"Huh. I didn't think anyone would have any cherry sake. A rare treat coming from my lands."

"Is it another alcoholic drink?" Twilight asked with a lifted eyebrow.

Crimson lowered the bottle before it reached his lips, and rolled his eyes.

"Yes. You cannot have any. I'm already worried about Luna over there, what with drinking a ten-twenty. Kampai!"

The minotaur took in a giant gulp of the stuff, literally emptying it in one swift lip movement. He moved it away and checked the interior for anything, only to toss the glass bottle angrily behind him, letting the crackling sounds of its encounter with the solid ground rattle throughout the small house.

"Um, is it a good thing to do what we are doing? We ARE breaking into other ponies property," Twilight said worryingly as she examined the broken shards.

"I have to agree with Twilight. While this place looks abandoned, the inhabitants must be hunting or something similar." Celestia said sternly.

"No. Impossible. My 'friend' at the tavern we went to a few days back, told me that this place was always rumbling with life. Whatever happened, it got here before us, so we should remain on our hooves."

All four house occupants exited the home, only to come face to face with ponies that seemed blackened and quite furious. Crimson discreetly moved his arm towards the axe on his back while Celestia advanced calmly.

"Yes? I apologize for breaking into this home, but we thought everything seemed aba--"

"The princesses! Eliminate them!" a blackened pony yelled.

"I told you there was something wrong with these guys!" Crimson shouted.

The five assaulters jumped at Luna and Celestia, who were caught off-guard, only to see three of the assaulters get smashed by the axe and one of the other two get grabbed by his hind-leg and thrown against the other free one. The resulting impact thrust them both into a nearby building, causing the frail object to collapse.

"Quickly! We must get out of here!" Luna insisted.

As the four began to fight their way through the ever increasing amount of enslaved ponies, the sights of explosions far away with Rainbow Dash slamming into the flying pegasi danced above the buildings like an ill-fated omen. They were heading back to the ship. Everyone had to deal with these strange beings, and getting to the ship was the easiest part. Every corner swarmed with these slaves. Crimson used his axe to smack away any oncomers, and Twilight used her own magic to blast everypony away.

"There they are!" Twilight shouted as she saw the other five near the boat, trying to punt everything away.

"Hi Twilight!" Pinkie shouted with a wave and smile.

Pinkie grabbed Applejack and threw her friend into the crowd. Celestia could have sworn she heard the sound of pins being smacked down by a bowling ball as everypony flung into the air by the sheer impact force of the orange mare.

"We must depart now! They have been corrupted by-"

Crimson was cut short by a huge claw swiping him far, far away from the area. Everypony looked at where the minotaur previously stood, and hesitatingly looked to the side. There were two gigantic pony mutants standing there.

"By Equestria! What manner of beast is that?!" Celestia gasped as she backed away.

"It's wretched! Who could let something so horrid stay alive." Rarity squealed.

The two monsters turned their putrid eyes towards the mare and growled in anger. Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash leaned towards the white mare in whispered in unison:

"I think they understood."

But, before a second step could be made, a huge bellowing resonated in the air like a blade cutting through wind.

"HALT!" the beasts obliged.

Two creatures, similar to a crystallion, flew down from above and landed right in front of the two mutants. Everypony was estranged by these two beings. Wasn't Abstract the only remaining crystallion?

Finally, as Celestia's curiosity got the best of her, she stepped forward and asked, with a hoof lifted:

"Who are you two? You don't look like Abstract."

The tallest of the two turned around and gave a wide smile. Everypony gasped in shock, while Celestia felt her heart contort and squeeze under the grip of who knows what.

"Oooo! It's Celestia and Luna," Iviesta mused as she pranced about the freed area.

"Wh-who--"

"In more lenient terms, some could say that we are your daughters." Umbra spoke blankly as she turned around with a very serious look. It was almost screaming 'I am superior in every way'.

"What? But we did not--"

"Don't. I know quite well what you were thinking. Our species does not grow like that. Your magic is now a part of my sister and I, and we are here to..."

Umbra had turned her head and looked confusingly at Pinkie Pie and Iviesta who were doing a myriad of bizarre things. The other ponies sights had followed.

"What? IVIESTA!"

"What?"

"Cease these activities at once! We have a duty to fulfill for father."

"Awww. Okay. See you never Pinkie Pie!" she said with a wave as she literally appeared right next to her sister, causing huge cuts to form in the trail she took.

"What do you mean by that?" Pinkie wondered with an interrogative look on her face.

Umbra grinned and let out a laugh as she let her beasts shoot forth. They began to attempt smashing the ponies in front of them, all while the slaves watched. Applejack tried to jump on one of them and subdue the creature like a rampaging bull, but this broncho was too much and she found herself being tossed a long distance before getting rammed by the beasts shoulder.

The place was throwing sand everywhere, and the mutants were doing many things that were destroying the place, such as causing a portion of the ground to break and lift up while houses tumbled and crumbled. A good five minutes had passed that everypony was tired. Even Celestia and Luna, who had tried their best at fighting in their frail forms, were plum-tuckered.

Finally, the creatures brushed everypony but the fallen alicorns aside. These two princesses were held against the floor by the massive weight of these beasts, allowing the two crystal mares to approach unhindered.

"Haha! Can I get into her body now, Umbra?" Iviesta said joyfully, her tongue flopping everywhere.

Umbra rolled her eyes and nodded, just before pricking Luna into her side with a horn. Instead of just mutating outright, like any others, she simply screamed in pain and clenched her teeth. The crystal mare was taken aback, only to grind her teeth in fury and begin pounding the fallen alicorn.

Meanwhile, Celestia's eyes locked with the heartless abominations of Iviesta. Try as she may, she couldn't gaze away, and her struggled was only welcomed by even stronger crushing from the mutant. One last small from the crystal mare was followed by it deforming itself into some sort of crystal net that englobed Celestia. The mare screamed in agony as the shards seeped into her skin like melting ice. Once the deed was done, silence overtook the fallen alicorn, followed the mutant guard removing it's hoof.

"P-princess!" Twilight shouted from her position on the floor.

Celestia stood up, wobbled a little, then walked towards Twilight with her eyes closed.

"A-are you okay?" Twilight hesitated.

Celestia gave a massive grimace and opened her eyes to reveal that she was possessed. A gasp coming from the unicorn was followed by the sounds of being punted hard against the boat.

"Haha! What better way to die then at the hands of the one you love most? Haahaha!" Iviesta screamed psychotically while stomping on Twilight with all her hooves before turning to look at her sister. "Umbra, how's the corruption going?"

The other crystal mare was furiously pounding the opening she had created with her horn and was about to explode.

"Why. Won't. You. Mutate?!"

"Because I am an alicorn. I shall not perish by sheer, ugh, black magic."

Umbra look shocked and saddened for a moment, but her anger came back ten fold.

"Then there is no point in you living! You are a threat to my father, so you must perish!"

Before Umbra's new spear of magical darkness could pierce through Luna's heart, a huge funnel of burning came forth out of nowhere. Both crystal mares screamed in agony as they started to burn away. Celestia plopped onto the floor as Iviesta was torn away from her body. The two mutants barely had time to turn their heads around that they disintegrated into red smog. Crimson ran back and grabbed both crystal mares while they were dazed and still smoking, smacked them together, then kicked them into a still intact building before destroying the foundations, crushing them underneath.

He forced Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Fluttershy to get the others into the boat, which they did. Placed into the cabin for treatment by Fluttershy, Crimson activated some sort of system on his boat and turboed into the Nyubet, letting the strong winds drag him along the pearl-sized grains of sand.

"Ah reckon ya better hurry up there darlin'. Them crazy ponies 'n those two freaks are followin' us."

"Yeah! Wait...those are mares." Rainbow Dash panicked.

"Certainly mutants caused by the magic of your princesses. Keep those idiots off of us. If the commotion is big enough, then we won't need to fight back."

"Why?" AJ asked again.

"Just do it! Force those two crystallion mares to use their magic."

The two friends nodded to each other and ran towards the back of the ship. It was a massive amount of pegasi flying towards them with other "true" boats gliding aloft the surface of the sand.

"Uhhh, Crimson!" Rainbow Dash shouted while still staring at the massive armies following them.

"Yeah?"

"There are a bit too many here."

"That's good. Then the two mutants won't have any trouble inviting our friend." Crimson grinned.

Everything was going according to plan. The two mares ran forward as spears were jamming themselves into the boat's hull. Even massive orbs of magic cast by Iviesta were exploding violently against the surface. The minotaur laughed internally as he saw several patches of sand further away begin to ruffle and toss about.

"Crimson, this friend ya talked about. Is it that thang ya feared?" AJ asked, sweat starting to trickle down her face.

"Yes...AND HERE IT IS!"

The minotaur struggled to turn his ship which tilted violently as some sort of mountain was lifting itself from the sands. With one roar, some sort of blizzard encased several of the enslaved pegasi flying in front of it. Again, Crimson had a hard time navigating as an arm of disjointed ice blocks brought with it a huge amount of sand and danger.

"Woah! What IS that thing!" RD shouted while hanging onto a rail.

"That, my dear pegasi, is the Nyum-Bunet. One of the most dangerous and powerful creatures in all of Equestria. It's over one hundred and sixty-five meters tall, and is made for destruction. Let's hope it doesn't notice us."

"But there're some o' them boats that're goin' 'round it." AJ said while hanging onto her hat.

"Pah!"

Indeed. Crimson's laughter came from the fact that the monster waved its arms within the sand, creating massive pits of quick-sand, immediately dragging in the boats. It roared again, and, this time, it turned around to face the ship everypony was on.

"Uh-oh." Rainbow spewed.

"Uh-oh is right. We best head for the limits of the Nyubet. It doesn't chase anything outside of there."

The Nyum-Bunet used its arms to lift its massive bulk from the sand it was in. This being seemed to be made from nothing than ice blocks interconnected by who knows what. The pieces each rotated slightly either clockwise or counter-clockwise, and the massive monster, and only the seven-digit hands were still intact. Its head seemed to have been destroyed long ago, as only the top portion with the furious red eyes and even angrier blue pupils were still intact. The head itself looked like a crown with several thorns of different heights and widths. This gigantic being began to run after the teeny boat intruding on its territory.

The other slaves were still flying around it, as well as the boats, each who began attacking the legs of the creature as every step it made was quite capable of creating a massive sand tsunami on its own. With angry swiping, the boats found themselves turned into bits and pieces of plank wood just as their occupants were tossed extremely high into the air. The Nyum-Bunet roared once more and stomped upon the ground, creating another shock-wave, but, this time, a tsunami reaching its torso was created into a circle. Screaming echoed throughout the Nyubet as everypony was caught in the wave and tossed away. Rainbow and Applejack saw this and ran towards Crimson while pushing wildly on his arms.

"Come on! Make this thing go faster!" Rainbow urged.

"I can't! This is as fast as it goes!"

"Well then, Twi-oh right." AJ grinned after remembering how Twilight was.

"Welp, this was fun. I had a good adventure. Oh well." Crimson gave up.

The other two began to panic while the minotaur just gave a stupid smiling expression as he let his arms flop to his side. Soon, the wave caught up with the boat, lift it high in the air, then began crashing it down on its topside. While the two mares held each other and screamed, Crimson scratched his chin a bit.
With a 'crack', no more. The Nyubet was devoid of anything but its single inhabitant destroying the remainders.