• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 1,191 Views, 3 Comments

another twidash - clarkeco



rainbow dash wants to *ahem have her way with twilight but cant find a way to come out to her friend

  • ...
18
 3
 1,191

just go talk to her!

"Damn it Rainbow!" Rainbow dash said. "Just go talk to her! Just go knock on the damn door!" Rainbow dash kept pacing in front of golden oaks library attempting to reveal how she truly feels about the librarian inside. "Ok here it goes" Rainbow said. "knock kno-*opens.
"well hey there rainbow" Twilight says seductively. "why don't you come inside and we can "educate" ourselves in the way of shibari and ancient allicorn mating rituals?"

"Uh" rainbow dash says. "what did you say twi?"

"i said "Come inside and we can start reading daring doo together like we have been the last few weeks" twilight said

"Oh ok i though you said something else" Rd said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Rainbow walks inside golden oaks library.

"Soooo twi how have you been?" asked rainbow.

"Great thanks for asking. And yourself? Twilight says happily.

"Meh ok i guess you know just kicking clouds all day" Rainbow says

"Oh really Sexy?" Twi says "Well instead of reading this time how about we do something a little more fun and kinky?!"

"Wha-What!" Rainbow says.

"I said! lets make some snacks and get reading!" twilight says "What did you think i said?"

"N-Nothing" Rainbow says. *Sigh "Lets read then".

"OK! how about one of my favorite books? "fifty shades of brea-burn"? Twilight asks in a happy tone.

"Ok!" rainbow dash says

"wait rainbow you want to read the encyCLOPedia of the history of the world?" Asks a confused twilight. "I thought you would have been more interested with the newset daring doo book "The search for the golden Wings"."

"Actually twi how about you and i just sit by the fire and read this" rainbow says.

"Ancient pony mating rituals?" asks a confused twilight.

"What!? NO i meant um uh" rainbow frantically looks for another book. "this one!" she says holding up "daring doo and the quest for the saphire satue".

"Oh?" Twi says "I thought you would have wanted to read the newset Daring Do book".

"Actually twi your right lets read that one". "just the two of us" rainbow says dreamily.

"rainbow dash". twilight asks. "RAINBOW DASH!"

"huh? yeah twi"? asks rainbow dash

"You are DROOLING on all of the books!" "Eww please stop!" whined twilight

"Oh sorry just thirsty"? said rainbow.

"Oh let me get you a warm drink then. What will it be rainbow? Cider? Water? I have some really great juice in the fridge".

"Uh yeah how about a warm cup of cider please?" rainbow asks.

"Sure thing" Twilight says happily. Twilight gets up and leaves the room.

"Ok now the BIG problem "Coming out to twilight and asking her to be my VERY SPECIAL somepony.""

"What was that rainbow?" asked twilight from the kitchen.

"I said "Now its time to read this special book about a Special mare named daring doo. And actually how about some mnt dew instead? please thanks. ""

"Oh ok!" says twilight. "So Dashie? what kind of treats do you want? I have got popcorn, oat burgers , wheat fries, Anything you want just name it"!

"Ok how about you?" says rainbow dreamily.

"Sorry dashie i dont have mnt dew" Twilight says.

"Oh damn?" says rainbow "how about some cider then? And some popcorn please and thank you"

"Uh ok let me check" Twilight says.

While twilight is distracted rainbow cant resist and stares over at twilights flanks. "Oh yeah" Says rainbow.

"What?" asks twilight.

"Nothing i just .... HAD AN ITCH TO SCRATCH and i got it!!!" rainbow says

"Oh ok." Twilight says. "Hey rainbow i found some!"

"OH thats great twilight!" Rainbow says. "Wait the mnt dew or the popcorn?"

"Both!" twilight says cheerfully.

"Ok then" Rainbow says. "How about a scary movie?"

"Oh" Twilight says "How about a scary book like we agreed earlier? This is a reading thing we do".

"Oh thats not the only thing i want to do tonight" Rainbow says.

"What was that rainbow?" twilight asks

"I said we should get going on the book before it gets to late!" Rainbow dash responds.

Author's Note:

i have decided to write down one of my favorite ships in the show feel free to write down ideas for the story and i will make sure you get full credit for the ideas