• Published 31st Jul 2015
  • 1,188 Views, 3 Comments

another twidash - clarkeco



rainbow dash wants to *ahem have her way with twilight but cant find a way to come out to her friend

  • ...
18
 3
 1,188

lets get reading shall we?

"Ok" Twilight says. "Lets get reading shall we?"

"Ok twilight how about you start?" asks rainbow

"Wait why? You always want to read rainbow you should read." twilight points out. "And besides rainbow" Twilight says seductively "I really LOVE your voice".

"Huh! What!?" Rainbow says. "Twi what did you just say?"

"I said "You have a very nice reading voice". What the flank did you think i said?"

"N-nothing twi" Rainbow dash says. "Lets get to reading about daring doo's latest adventure"!

"Sure thing SEXY" Twilight says.

"What the FLANK!?" Rainbow says. "Twi you have gone crazy!"

"Wha-ME CRAZY!?" the librarian responds angrily. "May i remind you that YOUR the one acting up Rainbow!"

"Ok ok i get your point twi but its just that uh you keep talkin' funny". Rainbow dash says.

"Wha-Wait-what!?" Twilight says flabbergasted. "Your kidding me right rainbow?"

"Why would i be kidding?" rainbow dash asks.

"Well i don't know!?" Twilight says "Maybe because You are really sexy and i love you!"

Twilight throws herself on rainbow and the two start to make out.

"MPHHH!?!?!?" Rainbow dash moans in surprise.

Twilight pulls her lips away from dash's and says "What? I thought that you were here to ENJOY reading. Aren't you ENJOYING this?"

"Well yeah." says rainbow. "But i got something to tell you".

"Anything my sexy- Rainbow snap out of it!!!!!" screams twilight.

"Huh? What happened?" asks rainbow.

"You had this glazed look in your eyes and were i don't know some sort of mouth movement?"

"Oh i-i was?" Asked dash

"Yeah"! it was really SEXY!" Twilight said

"Ok twi this is getting ol-MPH!?"

Twilight pressed her lips against rainbow's

They both let out soft moans as they passionately made out.

Rainbow dash moans at twilight to stop "Ok twi seriously!" rd says pushing the librarian away.

"Whats wrong babe?" Twilight coos

"Please twilight im having mental problems right now" Rainbow says. "Could you repeat what you just said."

"Ok i said "Whats wrong dash"?

"Oh twilight can i ask you something?" Dash asks.

"Of course you can rainbow you can tell me anything you know that."

"Ok then uh... i um i love you Twilight" Rainbow dash says

"Oh is that all?" Twilight asks.

"Uh did you hear me Twilight?!" Rainbow dash screams. "I SAID IM BUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!"

"Thats ok rainbow" Twilight says. "I actually am straight but i am willing to change that tonight if you want. You know i just sent spike out on some errands and he wont be back for a while."

"Y-your kidding right twilight?" Rainbow dash says.

"Nope" Twilight says.

"Hold on" Rainbow dash says.

"Ok so what do you wa-"

Rainbow dash punches herself in the face and stomach trying to wake up out of this dream.

"OOF!" Rainbow dash grunts out of pain.

"Rainbow stop!" Twilight says using her magic to stop rainbows hoofs connecting to her own body,

"Ok that proves it" Rainbow says. "this is not a dream".

"No rainbow i really love you and i don't want to see you hurt yourself again" Twilight says between sobs.

Rainbow puts her hoof around twilight and nuzzles her side in an attempt to make her feel better.

"Twi please stop crying" Rainbow dash says.

Twilight keeps sobbing.

"Ok enough of this!" Rainbow says as she thrusts her lips forward to meet twilights.

"Mph!" Twilight moans. "Mpppppppphhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm"

They pull their lips apart a small strand of saliva still connecting

Rainbow gasping for breath says "That felt good"

Twilight speaks up "I know right!"

Wait what did you say twilight?" rainbow asks confused. "I thought that i was the first mare you kissed".

"Well yes but not the first PONY i've kissed." Twilight clarifies. "You see my last coltfriend was such a dreamy pony. Especially his flanks".

"Oh so i'm not your only one?" Rainbow asks quietly.

"Your the only current one". Twilight says. "And i love you more than uh" Twilight blushed "Well names aren't that important.

"But twilight just one question" Rainbow asks.

"What is it rainbow?" Twilight says.

"Were you serious about that shibari statement earlier?" Rainbow asks.

"Wha- Shibari?" Twilight says confused. "I didn't know you knew what that was".

"Oh i "Accidentally" read about it in the adult section of Golden Oaks." Rainbow says

"Oh dashie!" Twilight laughs. "You are the cutest one out of all my older friends!"

"So twilight what was that about the shibari thing you mentioned earlier?"

"Shibari?" Twilight asks confused. "I did not know you were into bondage rainbow."

"Well now you know!" Rainbow says blushing proudly. "So uh twi can we?"

"Say please dashie and i will tie you up how about that?" Twilight says.

"If i say pretty please then what do i get?" Rainbow asks.

"Hmm how about a gag to go along with it?" twilight says. Rainbow dash is now drooling and panting like from the episode "Trade ya"

"I'm ok with that you know me" Rd says "I'm a chatterbox and a naughty girl who needs to be punished." Twilight laughs.

"alright dashie let me get my leather harness for you then" Twilight says. "So what kind of gag do you want? I got a ballgag i got duct tape i got a ring gag i got all sorts of them from when cadence would babysit me."

"Oh my gosh twi" Rainbow says. "Surprise me twi!"

"OK!" Twilight replies ecstatically.

Twilight come bounding back with a length of rope and a ballgag.

"Alright twilight lets do this!" rainbow shouts.

"SHH!! Dashie your going to wake up the neighbors"! Twilight says.

"Ok well how about we fix that." Rainbow says holding up the rope and the gag. Twilight smirks at her marefriend.

"Ok dashie the ropes have to be tight. Twi says.

"Alright". Rainbow says. As twilight begins wrapping the rope around the mare she loves so much she notices how annoying the constant blabbering coming from her partners mouth is. "And twi i just wanna say that i will owe you for thi-MPHH!"

Twilight then says "Whose been a naughty pony?" Dashie unable to respond just moans through the gag.

Twilight then begins to lick all up and down dash's body and she notes that she does in fact taste like skittles.

"Mphhh....." dashie moans.

"You like that don't you?" twilight asks removing the gag from her partners mouth.

"Yeahhh" Rainbow says with saliva running down her face and mouth. "So i what now?" Asks rainbow.

"Oh i got a few more ideas." the purple librarian says moving closer to rainbow and levitates the gag securing it back onto dashie. "Sorry my little pony" Twi says "Spike's asleep wouldn't want to wake the poor thing. It's either you stay silent or we can go to your place." Twilight removes the gag once again.

"Alright fine lets go to my home." rainbow says. "Just a warning bring a helmet."

"Why would i need a helmet?" twilight chuckles.

"If tank is awake then he will want to say hi and probably break somepony's bones." Rainbow says.

"Good point" Twilight says. "Ok let's go". The two ponies start to fly over to rainbow's cloud mansion when they hear an energetic voice say "Hi dashie hi twily!" The pegasus and alicorn turn to see pinkie pie standing below them.

"Pinkie pie"? Twilight says "What are you doing awake?"

"I couldn't sleep can i "experiment" with you guys too?"

"Wait how the buck did you know that we were doing that?" Rainbow says.

"Oh!" pinkie says "I saw it from twilight's window".

"PINKIE PIE!" the two quietly yell.

"Well three times as fun" Rainbow points out.

Author's Note:

next chapter will come out soon *SPOILER ALERT* and warning 3-way may or may not be involved

Comments ( 3 )

Best freaking title ever.

Comment posted by clarkeco deleted Jul 31st, 2015

"Oh so i'm not your only one?" Rainbow asks quietly.

"Your the only current one". Twilight says.

Slut.

Login or register to comment