• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 1,328 Views, 9 Comments

Spike's Surprise - MLPTheLunarEclipse



This is the story of Spike's birthday and his best birthday present ever!

  • ...
0
 9
 1,328

Chapter 3: Presents

Pinkie hopped up and down the streets of ponyville bobbing in and out of shops shopping for party supplies and checking things off her check list. As she hopped into Sugar Cube Corner she smiled. She jumped over the the counter happily.

"Good afternoon Pinkie it's nice to see you again," said Mrs.Cake as she emerged from the kitchen.

Pinkie bounced up and down," Hi again! I was wondering if you could make a cake by the day after tomorrow?"

Mrs.Cake smiled," planning another party Pinkie?"

Pinkie bounced up and down even more," yup! you know me so well!"

Mrs.Cake smiled again and replied," who is the party for may I ask?"

Pinkie stopped bouncing and replied quietly," I'm throwing a surprise party for Spike."

Mrs.Cake nodded," I'll get that cake ready for pick up by Wednesday morning!"

Pinkie jumped up and down," thank you so much!"

Mrs.Cake grabbed a notebook and began to write," so what color and how many layers for the cake?"

Pinkie smiled," The cake needs to be white with blue icing around the edges. It needs to be three layers tall and have gems on it."

Mrs.Cake nodded as she sketched down the order," I will get that done for you."

Mrs.Cake slipped the notebook in her apron pocket as Pinkie bounced out of the room.

"Thanks Mrs.Cake," she shouted gleefully.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Rarity walked into Carousel Boutique, she shut the door behind her and walked up the stairs and into her studio. She used her horn magic to open the door and close it behind her," alright then," she said to herself.

She used her horn magic to levitate ribbon from her shelf to her desk. She carefully looked them over and grabbed a silky red ribbon," all this ribbon needs is a few touches and to be tied into a bow!"

Rarity walked over to her mannequins and began to use her horn magic to wrap it into a bow around the mannequins neck. She cast another spell and levitated a bejewled gem box over to her. She carefully opened it and placed the gems on the bow tie securely. She Set the gem box down and smiled brightly," dear little Spike will love this."

She carefully took the bow off the mannequin and levitated it over to her desk. She used her horn magic to levitate a hat box out from under her bed and placed some beautiful wrapping paper around it and used some of her ribbon to tie it. She levitated the box back into the bottom of her bed and turned around," that way if Spike comes to help me he will have no idea I have something for him."

She frowned," I hope he doesn't mind we are going to act like we forgot his birthday."

She sighed," the poor dear." She clicked her tongue against the roof of her jaw making a clicking nose as she left the room.

------------------------------------

AppleJack grinned happily as Granny handed her a brown leather recipe book," here you are darlin."

AppleJack took the old book out of her grandmothers hands," Thank you kindly Granny Smith. I just know Spike will love one of your apple sapphire ruby pies."

Granny Smith nodded," That was always the dragons in the ever free forests favorite pies."

Apple Jack nodded," I'll ask Rarity to help me find some Sapphire Rubies."

Granny Smith smiled," what ever floats your boat."

Apple Jack laughed as Granny Smith walked out of the kitchen, Apple Jack set the book down on the kitchen counter and walked out of the kitchen. She quietly walked out of the house knowing Granny was probably napping.

As Apple Jack walked down the streets she couldn't help but smile. After all she knew that she would be making someone else happy.

Author's Note:

We are very sorry for another short chapter. We have been noticing the increase in viewers and were very excited to write another chapter. Please give suggestions of what you think Rainbow,Fluttershy, and Pinkie should get Spike! We love reading your comments! :pinkiesmile: Please let us know if you have any ideas for the story! We would love to read them!:pinkiehappy:

Sincerely,
Astral Bliss and Velvet:heart: