• Published 28th Jul 2015
  • 1,324 Views, 9 Comments

Spike's Surprise - MLPTheLunarEclipse



This is the story of Spike's birthday and his best birthday present ever!

  • ...
0
 9
 1,324

Chapter 1: Preparing for Planning

Twilight yawned and tiredly walked out of her room and down the hallway," I'm coming," she said tiredly as she walked over to the door. Suddenly another knock came at the door. "I'm coming," she shouted angrily. She walked over to the door and used her magic to open it. She was suddenly grabbed and pulled outside. The door shut behind her quickly. Standing in front of her was a light pink pony with crazy darker pink hair.

"Twilight Twilight Twilight," shouted the pink pony.

Twilight rubbed her eyes," good morning Pinkie." She yawned as Pinkie Pie continued to jump up and down.

"There is only two days until Spike's birthday!"

Twilight yawed," and?"

Pinkie Pie smiled brightly," it's time to start planning his part!"

Twilight laughed tiredly," so that's why your so excited."

Pinkie Pie laughed," yup yup yup yup yup!" She suddenly pulled Gummy out of her saddle bag," me and Gummy are so excited to start planning!"

Twilight laughed and replied," How about we get all of the girls together and we start planning?"

Pinkie Pie stopped jumping," I'll get right on it! We will meet at Sugar Cube Corner at two!"

Twilight sighed and closed her eyes," ok I'll meet you then." When she opened her eyes Pinkie was no where inside . She sighed and walked back inside the castle. She shut the door tiredly using her magic. As she walked into the dining room Spike was walking in from the kitchen, he was wearing a chef hat and an apron with a pink heart on it. As Twilight sat down at her place Spike set a plate of pancakes in front of her. He set down his plate and sat down in the chair on Twilight's right. She smiled and said happily," thank you Spike!" She ate happily as Spike began to eat.

He smiled at her and quickly gobbled down his pancakes. In between his bights he said with a mouth full of food," so what are your plans for this week?"

Twilight smiled," I think I'm going to try to figure out how StarLight was able to remove our cutie marks, she must how spent hours studying in order to figure that out, if I could figure out something like that it would be a Star Swirl The Bearded level spell!"

He nodded," that sounds like a busy day or two, you would get even more glory for doing that."

Twilight nodded and took a bight of her food," I also think I'm going to go to the quill store and get a few quills and some ink, I've been running low lately."

He nodded and then jumped down from his chair, he grabbed Twilight and his plate happily. "I'm gonna go wash the dishes."

Twilight nodded and got up out of her chair, she looked at the clock, it was almost eleven o'clock. She walked out of the dining room and back to her room. She sat at her vanity and brushed her main out. She then removed her robe and put on her crown. She arose and walked out of the room and to the library. She shut the doors behind her and closed her eyes. Her horn began to glow and three books floated off the shelves. She opened her eyes," that spell is probably the best spell I've ever learned." Twilight walked up the stairs to her desk. The dark wood shined brightly as Twilight turned the lamp on. She set the books down beside her and sat down. She chose a navy book with gold outlined pages. She opened the book using her magic and set it on her desk. She began to read happily." How To Plan A Party by PartyPearl." She flipped the page using her magic," When planning a party the most important thing to remember is what kind of party you are planning. If you are planning a surprise party skip to page ten. If you are planning a normal party skip to page five. If you are trying to come up with a theme read here." She skipped to page ten quickly. "The most important part of a surprise party is for the person receiving the party to be absolutely oblivious to the party. The only problem is in order to throw a super spectacular surprise party you must know the pony very very well." Twilight smiled and laughed," Well I have that covered." She began to read in her head.

When planning a surprise party make sure you always have cake. The cake should always be the pony receiving the parties fervor color. The first thing to do is plan the location. Sometimes it's fun to have a party in a restaurant or even in the pony's own home. One of the ponies attending the party must distract the owner so that they do not come to the pony's house. If you are not throwing a surprise party in the pony's home you will need to have a pony take the pony being thrown the party to the location.

Twilight closed the third book happily and glanced up at the clock. She gasped being it was almost three o'clock. She used her magic and quickly levitated her saddle bag into the room. At the same time she used her magic to stuff the books into her bag and some flash cards and a notebook she had taken notes in. She quickly levitated some quills out of a drawer in her desk and some ink from another draw. She stood up and fastened the saddle back around her. She quickly trotted out of the room and through the hallway. She opened the door using her magic quickly. She ran threw the streets dodging ponies left and right. She sighed as she ran into Sugar Cube Corner. Sitting at a table to the side of the room was Pinkie, Apple Jack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Fluttershy. She sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. She was just in time.

Author's Note:

This book is connected with The Chaos Of Being In Love. . If you have not read that fanfic you should definitely go check it out! I hope you enjoy this small fanfic as it will explain some things in The Chaos Of Being In Love later in the chapters of that fanfic. Hope you enjoy! We love you all!

Sincerely,
Astral Bliss and Velvet:heart: