• Published 5th Aug 2015
  • 708 Views, 16 Comments

The Royal Stranding - The_Equestrian_Emperor



Celestia and Luna are stranded on a island after their plane crashes when heading to Paris, France.

  • ...
5
 16
 708

Stranded: Looking for Loot

The next morning...

*Yawn*
Luna rubbed her eyes. "Wha? What day is it? Are we dead? Am I... oh, oh. Right. We're stranded."

Celestia rolled her eyes. "Luna, don't you think it's too early to go crazy?"

Luna looked at her sister. "Why, it's never to early to go - OF COURSE IT'S TOO EARLY TO GO CRAZY WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM A ONE-DAY LUNATIC????"

Celestia looked at Luna in the eyes. "Yes. Yes I do."

"GAAAH!!!!!!!!" Luna flopped on the soft sand, feeling kind of stressed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Luna spotted a island in the distance. "I think we should start exploring. You know, the plants here are sort of running out, and we should look for other things too."

Celestia smiled. Her sister was always more adventurous than her. And a bit sillier. She WAS the element of laughter, after all.

"Luna, I think you're right. Get the raft, we're leaving."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Almost there! I can just taste the coconuts! Yuck!" Luna spat into the water.

Celestia frowned. "Appreciate the fact you have food."

"Um... okay." Luna was suddenly interested in her paddle.

Celestia spotted a shipwreck. "Hey, maybe we'll find something that can help us over there!" She pointed to the shipwreck.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nothing useful." Luna said. "Some rope, some strangely waterproof cloth, and some goggles. I think my bandages are made of this cloth."

"That could be useful you know. We could make, like, more bandages and stuff." Celestia looked up. "Hey, you missed a box up here."

Celestia then climbed up to the case and opened it.

Celestia widened her eyes. "I can't believe our luck! We found a compass!"

"Cool story sis. Wait, a compass?" Luna pat her sister on the back. "Good Job! Wait, we're gonna only be able to navigate between islands with that thing."

Celestia snorted. "Whatever. The point is we found something useful."

Luna looked into the distance, and pointed to a shipwreck. "I think I see another shipwreck over there."

Celestia looked towards the wreck as well. "Then let's get to it."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
1 hour later...

"Ooh, a lighter, a long sword, and... wow. A fuel tank. I must say, this is a big find." Luna smiled. She found out it was a long time since she smiled. It made her actually kind of sad. "Hey 'Tia, what direction was our home again?"

Celestia facehoofed. "Are you serious? Oh well, we had nothing there anyway. Just a piece of airplane shrapnel that injured you, and a fire."

Luna rolled her eyes. "Okay then. Let's set camp here then."

Again, Luna gathered the stones and sticks and created a campfire. "Okay, it's ready." She then took the newly found lighter and set the campfire ablaze. "This is great!"

"I'm pretty thirsty. Think you could get a coconut?" Celestia asked.

"Sure." Luna opened her wings and grabbed 2 coconuts. "I... Got... Them...." She panted. "Wow, I'll never get used to flying here."

Celestia smiled. Alright then, I'll get my own next time.

Luna smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We have fought over a lot of things these days." Celestia said. "Ever since our arrival, we've been fighting. But you know, I always wanted a vacation."

Luna smiled. "I... well, I'm glad you got your vacation."

"Maybe, but it's time for some shut-eye." Celestia then lay down onto the sandy beach.

"Sure, 'Tia. It's been a long day." Luna also lay down. It was going to be an eventful day tomorrow, she could feel it.

"Hey, 'Tia?" Luna asked.

"What?"

She stopped. She forgot what she was going to say. "Um, do you think the Summer Sun Celebration's coming up?"

Celestia froze. "Oh no. The Summer Sun Celebration is... 4 weeks from when we left Equestria.

Luna frowned. "Well, there's no use worrying about things, just go with the flow, right?"

Celestia's face softened. "You're right Luna. Good night."

Luna wrapped her forehooves around her sister's neck in a hug. "Good night sister."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Midnight...

Luna woke up to a slight pain on her leg. She looked beside her. There was her sister, sleeping soundly. Then she looked on her leg. A crab. Seriously? She took the crab off and went back to sleep. Surely there was more to it. She looked into the distance. She saw a fin. The Iconic Shark fin.

Author's Note:

Hoped you liked this chapter! This was a short one, but I assure you the next chapter will be the real deal!