• Published 16th Jul 2015
  • 805 Views, 14 Comments

Big Mac's Journal of Desires - Just A Random Pegasus



Applejack reads Big Mac's journal of fantasy wishes.

  • ...
7
 14
 805

Greetings

Applejack flipped to the next page, remembering conjuring up the Element of Honesty. It was a real honor to her; and makes her happy whenever a pony mentions her element. A smile formed on her lips as she read the next chapter title, Greetings.

I walked up to the train station the next day. I was still a little frustrated that I couldn't fly. It was difficult to get myself off the ground. Applejack said that her friend, Rainbow Dash, could probably assist me. The train soon came rolling into the station, and I awkwardly walked in.

Like normal, many ponies were asking for autographs and taking pictures with me. At that moment, I wanted to teleport out. I then remembered I couldn't even use a simple levitation spell yet, and slouched in my seat.

When the train finally arrived in Canterlot, I galloped out. Luckily, no ponies followed me. Granny Smith had advised me that mares might be all over me, and that was not what I wanted.

I soon came to the Canterlot castle. Memories from the other day flooded my head. I remembered the coronation, and seeing wings and a horn on me. I'll admit, I am still shocked to see them when I look in the mirror.

The guards let me pass, only after bowing to me and paying their respect. I trotted to Princess Luna's side of the castle. Many bat-pony guards were standing at attention. I soon came up to a huge door with Luna's cutie mark engraved on the top. One of the guards walked up to me.

"Do you want to see Princess Luna?" He asked. I nodded as he knocked on the door.

When Princess Luna answered, she seemed shocked to see me.

"We forgot that thee was a ruler of Equestria." Luna said to me as she motioned for me to come inside her room.

I took a seat on a dark blue chair positioned near the side of her room and she sat on the one opposite.

I introduced myself as she nodded her head.

"We are Princess Luna, Princess of the Night." Luna then realized she might have to explain herself. "In case thee hasn't noticed, we were trapped in the moon for 1,000 years."

I replied with a simple "Eeyup" as she took a sip of her tea. I then said that I was there because I wanted to greet her. She smiled, and told me that it was nice to formally greet me, too. She said that she had seen me at her coronation, but never had a chance to start a conversation.

I then had to leave, since she had a meeting in the next few minutes. I was happy to know both of the ponies I would be ruling with. I then tried to remember what I wanted to work on when I got back to Ponyville.

Oh, right!

Flight.

Author's Note:

Well, this is my shortest chapter so far! :derpytongue2: