• Published 24th May 2012
  • 1,874 Views, 43 Comments

Friendship Humanized - fabianguzman18



this is the story of fluttershy and rainbow dash humanized and instead of flight camp its track camp

  • ...
13
 43
 1,874

Guilty Consence

Rainbow Dash and the Camp instructor walked down to large seemingly abandoned building and walked inside and found all the campers sleeping on the floor. Rainbow Dash stood there confused then the camp instructor gave her a sleeping bag and told her to go to sleep.

“Wait!” she said

“hmm”

“Why are all the kids sleeping on the ground?” she asked curiously

“Oh that well you see today we were suppose to send you guys in dorms based on abilities, but with bus delays and more campers this year than expected we had to wait and well you’re stuck like this until tomorrow” he responded

Rainbow simply shook her head and sighed put her sleeping bag out got inside and tried to go to sleep.

“Good night Coach.”

“Good night skittles.”

And with that he closed the door and left rainbow in her thoughts. soon rainbow slowly drifted into sleep.
---------------

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR A whistle sounded
Rainbow quickly woke up and turned her head left and right to other tired and sleepy campers.

“Alright get up you lazy maggots!” Screamed a voice

Rainbow turned around to see a 6 foot tall grey haired man he looked to be in his 50’s

“Are you deaf or stupid i said get up”

she quickly got up and stood straight “Alright now that I got your attention pick up your bags put them on the table and get on to the track she quickly put her bag on the table and walked with the others to the track and found that it had be altered there were hurdles that even she could easily walk over and then there were ones that she would have real trouble with. there were also dirt sand areas probably to see how far they could jump.

Alright ladies today were gonna see how far you guys can jump alright Spitfire you're up first and Go! Soon a orange haired girl went up first and quickly ran from the the starting position and jumped from the starting position and quickly jumped the first few hurdles with ease and ran faster and faster when she got to the big hurdles she quickly jumped them with ease then she got to the last hurdle it was twice her height but still managed to jump over it.

“Good” said the elder trainer “lets see here Rainbow Dash you’re up next”

Rainbow quickly got up to the starting position and as soon as he said go she was off. she jumped the first few hurdles with ease “ok this is good just keep on doing this and you’ll be fine”
I got to the moderate hurdles she began to struggle a bit “Don’t mess up Dash” finally the big hurdle just in sight and began to run as fast as I could and when she was 7 feet away she jumped. It was all slow-mo in the air like a basketball player about to make the slam dunk it was awesome the stillness of the world I was halfway over the hurdle, then it happened my foot got stuck on the hurdle. In an instant my fantasy of the worlds greatest track star, chances of being a wonderbolt, a future crushed. the world went into fast forward. I fell to the ground and hit it hard face first and bounced in the air twice before I finally rested on the asphalt track. “Ah man can things get any worse.” “Way ta go Rainbow Crash” someone yelled. Then everyone began to laugh. “Just had to ask great.” “Ah that hurts so bad.” then the Coach came up to me picked me up and dusted me off and told me to get on my way. I got up and with the little dignity I had left walked over to the bleachers and sat down

“Alright Fluttershy you're up” he called then i remembered a boy call someone Klutzershy yesterday and i looked up with excitement and yes there she was Number 17 so her name was fluttershy. “Hmm I wonder if the name fits her or she’s just like that Johnny Cash song were the boy was named Sue to toughen up his character .” Either way all I want to do now is see her performance.


“Hey Dash still thinks she’s cute”
“Shut up will you.”

“Strange you’re not denying it so it must be true.”

“When they figure out how to get rid of your conscience i’ll be first in line to get you out of my head”

“Yeah but until then you’re stuck with me.”

“Touche.”

Meanwhile Fluttershy’s performance was an embarrassment she was barely able to get passed the first part and the moderate parts forget it. I don’t want to judge anyone but man does she suuuck. Anywho when she got to the last hurdle she stopped stood there and jumped at it until the Coach told her to stop ugg usually I try to avoid these kinds of girls but for some reason i feel the need to be with her weird .


“I do not!”


“Sure whatever you say.”

After that she made her way to the bleachers people laughed and pointed at her not even caring that she was right there. All I wanted to do was yell myself mute at all of them for making fun of her how dare they bully someone they don’t even care that SHE’S RIGHT THERE. It just makes me wanna pull my hair out and UGG! but as usual all i do is just sit their and do nothing it makes my stomach kring and I just wanna throw up. I turn to see her she just stares down on her lap her hair covering her face then i notice her lap is wet she must be crying. I grab my stomach it hurts so bad and i don’t know why its in knots and why i want to throw up what’s wrong with me then when i see Fluttershy sad all i want to do is cry I just can’t take it and I don't even know what i can’t take.

“WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!” I scream everyone stops and just looks up at me

The elder coach just stood there and paused “alright it’s been a rough start l think its time we gets some lunch everyone was still staring at me. “I said time to get some lunch what you guys deaf or stupid or both.” he yelled and with that all the other campers ran to the cafeteria including Fluttershy I about to go when the coach yelled at me.

“Wait you! come here.”

‘Drat I really hope he’s not talking to me’ I thought

“Hey you skittles get your ass over her right now.” he raised his voice

I obeyed and walked over next to me and he knelt down to my eye level

“What's wrong kid why did you have that outburst.”

Tears began to flood my eyes but i refused to let them flood my face in between sniffles i started to reply

“Its just the way they were laughing at fluttershy and mocking her it just made me sick to my stomach and and I wanted to say something but then I thought that they might laugh at me and start to call me names so i just sat their and my stomach hurts and all i want to do is throw up. the tears were finally pouring down my face i tried to rub them away to no avail.

he simply sighed “ look skittles sometimes you have to do what is right and forget what people think you never regret doing the right thing and always regret not doing it okay.”

“But they might laugh and make fun of me.”

“Have you been listening SCREW what society thinks and do what you think is right got it?”

“Got it.”

“Alright now lets go get some lunch.”

We went to get lunch i sat by myself and by myself not yet ready to confront Fluttershy just yet, but i saw her sitting by herself at the corner of a table.

Soon lunch was over and they gave us the rest of the day to run around for fun.

Then I saw a couple of bullies picking on fluttershy then I remembered “SCREW what society thinks and do what you think is right got it?” One of them said “Nice going, Klutzershy!”They outta ground you permanently” “HA! My baby brother can fly better than you!” another said. I’ve had enough “Leave her alone!” I yelled as I ran over to them.