• Published 24th May 2012
  • 737 Views, 2 Comments

The Story To Bass Cleft (my friends OC) - DizzyPaws356



This is another background story to another friends OC

  • ...
 2
 737

Chapter2: No Pony Left Behind.

Made by: Dizzy Paws

Chapter2: No Pony Left Behind.
--------------------------------------


As Bass Cleft wakes up to the light from the sun resting on his face. Looking down into his arms seeing the little yellow filly with a beautiful blue mane still sleep. Bass Cleft smiles as he holds the little filly. After a few hours of holding the little filly, he remember that he dons't know the name of the filly. Slowly the little filly wakes up and looks up at Bass Cleft, "Morning brother." she cuddles up with Bass Cleft smiling. "How did you sleep sis." Bass cleft ask as he held her gently, "Really good brother." she says as she looks up at Bass Cleft with a big smile on her face. Bass Cleft smiles back to the cute filly.

"I have something to ask you sis." Bass Cleft ask her as he looks at her pretty blue mane, "You know my name but you haven't told me your name." Bass Cleft ask as he run his hoof though her mane. "My name is Kattie." she tells Bass Cleft as looking into his eyes. Bass Cleft smiles as he thinks, "Hmmm... Kattie, that's a beautiful name. A beautiful name for a beautiful filly." he says as he hugs her gently. For a few minuets Kattie and Bass Cleft smile as they hold eachother. They get up and make the bed, when they finish they head to the window. Kattie quickly runs to get a chair for her and Bass Cleft. Getting two chairs just big enough for them to sit in she walks to Bass Cleft.

They sit side by side as they look outside the window to the wide open sky. For once Bass Cleft thinks he has found somepony that wont leave him, that they will stay with each other for a vary long time. Watching the clouds slowly float though the sky. Kattie moves her chair so they can sit side by side without any room between them. She leans over and rest her head on Bass Clefts shoulder smiling. Bass Cleft smiles as he keeps his head up watching the sky. "Hey look Kattie, a bird." Bass Cleft points into the sky where a few birds are flying by. Kattie looks up to them and smiles. She has always loved birds because they can wonder anywhere they want.

When it gets around the time that Bass Cleft sneaks out to go play on the street he looks at Kattie, "I'm going to go and play my guitar on the street for a bit." said by Bass Cleft, "Can I go with you brother?" Kattie ask as she sits on Bass Clefts bed looking at him, "I would like to go. I'll be good. I promise." she starts to lean forward smiling and having big eyes. Bass Cleft smiles back and signs, "Okay Kattie, but you'll have to be good." said by Bass Cleft as he gathers his guitar and hat.

Both Bass Cleft and Kattie walk to the window that is far from the door to the bed room. Clip, Clop, Clip, Clop. Kattie gets really happy that she is going to go somewhere with her new brother. They make it to the window and Bass Cleft opens the window and moves the window screen. He gets out and helps Kattie out as he places the screen door back on after. "Okay lets go." said by Bass Cleft as he walks, "Make sure you keep up." he adds smiling at Kattie. Clip, clop, clip, clop. They make their way deep into the city. They make it to the spot where Bass Cleft goes, "Okay Kattie here we are." Bass cleft says as he places his hat down and sits.

Bass Cleft pats his hoof next to him to tell Kattie so sit next to him. Kattie sits down smiling as she watches everypony walks by and stops and listens. slowly after a few songs, Kattie starts to sing with Bass Cleft. He being surprised on how well she can sing he continues. A few other ponies stop and watch the two young ponies sing together vary well. Bass Cleft looks at Kattie as she looks up at him, they sing, "All of the ponies in the world, I got you, and you got me. Never forget that I'll always be nearby when you need me." they sing in perfectly together smiling. Looking back at the crowd tearing a little as hey clap their hooves together. They stand up and bow smiling.

"Well we should get going." said by Bass Cleft as he pick up his hat and looks at Kattie. The other ponies ask if they can do one more song before they go. "Please brother." said by Kattie looking up at Bass Cleft, "Just one more." Bass Cleft thinks. "I guess one more will be okay." Bass Cleft replies after thinking. Bass Cleft and Kattie stand in fount of the ponies that love their singing. Bass Cleft chooses a different song that he hasn't song for a long time. Kattie not knowing the song she just listens. One of the ponies amazed on how well Bass Cleft sing the song he is. At the end of the song a stallion walks up to him, "You know that is a pretty old song right. How did you know it and sing it so well?" he ask as he looks at Bass Cleft.

"Well sir." Bass Cleft replies placing his guitar on his back, "I love every song. If I can choose, I prefer the older set songs. Being well written, it paints amazing panting of how the old time was." the stallion shocked on what Bass Cleft said he just stands there. "Your one amazing pony." all the stallion can think of saying, "And he is an amazing brother." Kattie says as she hugs him. Bass Cleft smiles as he hugs the little yellow filly back. "Well we should get going." said by Bass Cleft as the other ponies stay to walk off.

Clip, clop, clip, clop. Bass Cleft and Kattie make there way back to the orphanage. They sneak back into the bedroom making sure nopony has seen them walk in. Bass Cleft places his guitar and hat back into the place where he has been keeping it for along time. Kattie and Bass Cleft hears somepony open the door. Bass Cleft quickly places the broads down over the hidden spot before it can be seen. "Bass Cleft. Somepony is here to see you." the boss of the orphanage tells him, "I'll be there in a moment." Bass Cleft tells the mare. "You have less then 2 minuets." she replies as she leaves. "Bass Cleft... Where are you going..." Kattie ask as she looks into his eyes tearing.

"I have no clue Kattie but I will not leave you. Wait here, I'll be back. I promise." Bass Cleft tells Kattie as he kisses her forehead and hugs her gently. Kattie hugs Bass Cleft back tight still tearing. "Okay Kattie. I'll be back." he sits kattie on his bed gently and starts to walk off to the front Door where the mare wants him to go. "I'm here." Bass Cleft says as he sees the mare talking to the stallion that talked to him on the street just when he was leaving, "Hello again." said by the stallion looking at him "I was thinking. If you come with me I can help you with your singing and maybe make you get out of here to a better place." he adds as he smiles.

Bass Cleft is happy that he finality has somepony that wants him, but... he promised Kattie that he won't leave without her. "I have one qustion." Bass Cleft said as he thinks, "If i go with you, can you take Kattie with me." the stallion thinks. "You don't need her." the stallion says. Bass Cleft's mind freeze's for a few minuets as the stallion continues, "She will drag you down. With your talent, i'm sure you can go far without her." he adds as he looks at Bass Cleft. "So what is it going to be? Come with me and have a good life? or stay here with that filly?" Bass Cleft's world stops.

"I'm sorry sir." Bass Cleft tells him as he turns around, "But if you want me, you'll have to take Kattie with me." Bass Cleft adds as he stands there. The stallion a little mad, "If you want to stay here with that filly in this place then stay. Come with me and you can do whatever you want and have money." the stallion says as he starts to walks away, "Nopony else will want you." he tells Bass Cleft as he leaves. Bass Cleft just stands there as the mare wants to him. "Don't worry Bass Cleft. Someone will want you some day." she leaves to continue to go back to her work.

Bass Cleft walks to the bedroom where Kattie is sitting on his bed. Kattie gets up and runs to Bass Cleft giving him a big hug, "What did she want Bass Cleft." she ask as she looks up, "She just wanted some help to move somethings." Bass Cleft tells Kattie. He didn't want to tell her the truth so she wont worry about it. Kattie ask him, "But she said that somepony was here to see you..." Kattie tells Bass Cleft looking up at him. "It was an old friend." Bass Cleft replies. a few hours passes as the day goes by. "Okay Kattie, we should get some rest." Bass Cleft tells Kattie as they lay in bed cuddling. Bass Cleft watches the moon sit in the sky as he starts to fade into a dream.