• Published 25th Jun 2015
  • 653 Views, 3 Comments

Fashion, Journalism, and Romance - Magic Cupcakes



Coco Pommel is an aspiring fashion designer and Trenderhoof is a journalist look for a story, when their paths cross they both find the unexpected

  • ...
3
 3
 653

New Beginnings

I sat on the bench waiting. A light wind passed, chilling my bones. Was I just going to keep sitting here like an idiot? How long was long enough? What if I left and then she comes? I should have thought this through better. Ugh. But I'm just such a sucker for making romantic gestures, why! Ok if she doesn't come in the next hour I'll just go home make some coffee and carry on with my life. It would be ok if she didn't show. Would it though? No it wouldn't. My heart will break and I'll be a mess, I'll probably cancel my appointments and just give up the story. Ugh, love is stupid. No, it just makes me feel stupid. Why is it so cold out here? I crossed my arms and ducked my head to keep warm. How long had I been waiting? I looked up at the clock on a skyscraper. It had been five minutes. As I went to bring my head back down, Something caught my eye. A mare running, a blue haired mare, Coco. My heart leaped and the chill left me. I ran out to her. She threw her arms around my neck in a warm embrace saying only one word repeatedly.

"Yes"

We stood there just hugging and happy. My muzzle was buried in her sweet scented hair and I just stood there inhaling the feeling. I didn't want this moment to ever end. Her arms grew loose and she began to pull away, then leaning in she kissed me. We both were starting new chapters of our lives and decided that each other we're going to be a part of it. This was our new beginning.