• Published 13th Jun 2015
  • 366 Views, 9 Comments

Daring Do and the Quest for Friendship - Sparkler-iFIC



Daring Do, Equestria's number 1 adventurer, has been set out on a new quest. This time it's not going to be her alone... Even though she enjoyed the help Rainbow Dash offered, this time she is not so trilled about it. These ponies will cause trouble.

  • ...
2
 9
 366

Let's begin... With Waiting.

"Well if we are to be working together, we are going to need to know each other's names." Spike said logically.

"He is right, you should listen to our green little friend, for our names we must begin to comprehend." Zecora said passing a glance to everypony.

Applebloom smiled, "Well, Ah'll be the first ta' share. Ah'm Apple Bloom."

Sweetie Belle was a bit more awkward, but she still managed to smile as well, "I'm Sweetie Belle!"

"Oh, oh! I'm Scootaloo!" Scootaloo said waving her hoof as an introduction to herself.

Spike put his claw on the table, tapping it with disgust. "Ugh, but we all already know each other!"

Zecora blinked, "Well yes we do, but I am not sure she does too." Zecora pointed out Daring Do, who's name she has not yet acquired. Zecora knew about the Cutie Mark Crusaders and Spike, all of them knew each other quite well. How is it come to be one pony none of them knew? "Well either way, I have to say, my name is Zecora."

Daring Do blinked as they all introduced themselves. Raising an eyebrow, a small grin spread across her muzzle. "I'm A.K. Yearling." She put a hoof to her chest, a smile spreading across her muzzle. "It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Zecora and..." She looked to the Green dragon. "I'm not exactly sure what your name is, you never said."

Spike sighed, "I'm Spike."

"Ah! Spike, well then. Now that we all know each other... What do we do now?" Daring Do asked looking around at the group of ponies.

"Well in the letter it may have what we seek, go ahead and take a peek..." Zecora said to Daring Do offering her the letter.

The hero in disguise took the letter, reading it over.

Dear Zecora,
I know this all must be rather weird, and sudden, but you must listen to me and pay attention to this letter. In three days from now there will be a festival held in Canterlot. You must be there from the very beginning to the very end. Things will change, and your adventure lies ahead. I will not be there sadly, but the others will be. And that's all you need to know.
Signing off, _---_-

"It says something about things changing and a adventure lays ahead..." Daring Do pointed out.

"That's a start!" Apple Bloom pointed out, grinning wide.

"True but it doesn't say what to do or where to go. I have no idea how we are going to figure this out." Daring Do remarked.

Zecora smiled, "It says that there will be others, there is one, two, and three. Including you and me. There is a sixth who we do not yet know, but I suggest we wait instead of trying to find a place to go..." She explained, "It tells us that he will not come, but who knows... Maybe it has something to do, with the setting of the sun."

Spike's eyes widen, "Zecora's right! What if the reason we were brought to the flower festival was not just a way of getting us to meet, but because there is going to be something that happens here at the festival!"

The three cutie mark crusaders gasp, "That actually makes sense!" They all said together.

Daring Do had a grin spread across her muzzle, "You all may be onto something!" Daring Do said with a confidence she had seemed to lack moments before.

"There's only one thing we can do now..." Spike announced.

The Cutie Mark Crusaders groaned all of them having a bemused expression fall across their face, "Wait..."

Comments ( 2 )

Dun dun DUUUN, now we wait! x3

great story. update soon please

Login or register to comment