• Published 16th Feb 2017
  • 491 Views, 21 Comments

Imperial Pony - Dragonrose Lovesong



Rainbow Dash is a cat~doki? Well a pony - cat hybrid that feeds off touch and a little bit more ~doki

  • ...
8
 21
 491

Prologue

"There are four well known types of ponies in Equestria.

Unicorns, known for their magical ability, Earth ponies known for their strength and their special connection to the earth, Pegasi known for their flight and control over the elements and Alicorns which embody the aspects of the other three pony tribes.

There are also a few inconspicuous pony hybrids not many know anything about.

There are the Imperials who appear as pegasi, able to reproduce with any living creature, their magical abilities are mirrored in alicorns but alicorns reject them because of their inbreeding. There are also Astrous Ponies with the ability to digest poisonous substances and manipulate another pony's magic. The only other ponies which will make the others' skin crawl are Sex Sensors who draw energy only by sex, never food and the Cuddle Muffins who drain other ponies energy through physical contact.

But it's not like it would be some sort of catastrophe if a number of dangerous pony type where to interbreed." she starts to laugh histerically at her last comment.

"Mommy, am I dangerous?" a baby Rainbow Dash asks looking up from where she was tucked in.

"Of course not, darling. You're only one quarter astrous, one eighth cuddle muffin, and one sixteenth sex sensor. Being half cat will keep you from being dangerous." her mother replies.

"But mama said that any part of my ancestry can affect me when I grow up."

"Ever?" she looks at a cat in the window.

"It does. You yourself are one sixteenth imperial." the cat says before hopping onto the bed. "Don't worry kitten," she says to baby Rainbow Dash, "We love you no matter what happens."

"That's right darling. Now hush it's bedtime." she says as the cat hops unto her back. She blows out the candle and leaves her daughter to sleep.