• Published 11th Jun 2015
  • 512 Views, 4 Comments

Lost Memories - kitkat0528



Luna was sent to the moon. She is now back in Equestria, but she is haunted and sad because her dear friend, Snowdrop, grew old and died while Luna's time on the moon...

  • ...
 4
 512

Chapter 1

Nightmare Moon felt like she was waking up from a long sleep. She felt blood start pumping through her veins, her heart beating. She felt pain and sorrow.

She felt alive.

Nightmare heard a voice in the back of her head, screaming at her, saying: "Stop! Don't do it! Give me back!"

Nightmare Moon shook it away, and the voice faded away. Then, she felt like her soul was being sucked back to reality, sucked back to Equestria.

Her body slammed into the ground. Pain spread all over her body. She shifted, squirming to make it stop. Finally, she got on her hooves, and she took long deep breaths. She wanted to take in the air around her.

She moved every limb she could, and she did a few spells to warm up her horn. her back itched. It itched to be free, to fly. She looked back to see what it was. Her wings.

She flapped. She shot up into the sky and let out a "WHOOP!" of joy. She then remembered something before her long sleep.

A fight with Celestia, the Elements Of Harmony, pain piercing her chest, and then, nothing.

Nightmare Moon turned to a blue mist like creature, and flew to the nearest town to see what has happened since sleeping. Many things changed. How long was she asleep?

Nightmare Moon knew immediately that all the party decoration's were for that wicked Celestia!

She flew over to the nearest castle, and found that it was like a city within the castle. She slipped through the doors, and headed to the bed chambers.

She found Celestia's room quickly, seeing the giant sun on her door. She slipped through the cracks but shuddered as she heard the saddest song that she can ever remember. Celestia's face was somber too. But why would she so sad on day that was just for her?

Nightmare Moon snapped into action and teleported both her and Celestia to the dungeons where the prisoner could not use magic. Celestia was not surprised at all, and her only reaction was smirking.

"Nightmare Moon," Celestia said. Nightmare Moon snarled.

"You monster! You just forgot about your dear sister, and went ahead to make up a holiday just for you! To celebrate you! To praise the gift that you were given to be the better princess and sister!" Nightmare Moon sneered. Celestia's face softened.

"Luna.... I know you're in there, somewhere. Defeat the creature's inside you, overcome you're Jealousy," Celestia smiled with herself. The voice in Nightmare Moon's head came back. This time, Nightmare Moon could not make it stop shouting. Pain shot through her scull, and finally everything stopped.

Nightmare Moon panted. "What did you do to me? What was the voice in my head?" She asked eagerly.

"I did not do anything, Nightmare. My sister-"

"Your sister. Is. GONE!" Nightmare screamed. Celestia frowned and her face became cold.

"Go on! Leave me! Do you're worst to those ponies! Make them suffer! You won't get any liking once you're finished! You will not defeat the Elements Of Harmony!" Celestia warned.

Nightmare Moon ignored her and left for the Castle Of The Two Sisters. Celestia was right, Nightmare Moon was defeated, and she was reformed to Luna.