• Published 16th Nov 2011
  • 1,083 Views, 4 Comments

Lightning Crash 2 - Pinkie's Secret - ChromeRegios



continuing from the my last story "the boy who became a pony"

  • ...
 4
 1,083

Chapter 1 - Intentions

It was months since my last visit to equestria when i received a disturbing letter from the princess herself that was sent to my world...
Rainbow Dash Had disappeared...

“Again?!” i said in frustration...i read the note until i came to the middle part...
my eyes widened with both fear and disbelief. . . she was missing for 4 days now!

“H-How?!. . how did this happen?!” wasting no time. . . i grabbed my sword and conjured lightning to it. . . . i slashed a hole to equestria and entered... I reverted to my pony self and ran towards the town. . . there in the center of townsquare ponies talked about the disappearance of other ponies in equestria. . . i saw twilight near the square and ran up to her.

”WHAT HAPPENED TWILIGHT!!!"

twilight just gave me a blank look. . . .

i don't understand . . how could this happen. . . its absurd!
i need to get to the bottom of it. . as soon as possible. . i left twilight and went to the person who can shed some light to the subject . . . Princess Celestia

At the castle. . .i asked the princess of what had happened 4 days ago, as she said several ponies including rainbow dash went missing, disappeared with out a trace... She then discussed with me to solve the mystery of the vanishing ponies. . she pleaded me to use my power to help them find the missing ponies before something terrible happens to them.
she then added that ponies who investigated the disappearance had reported that some witnesses saw the victims entering sugar cube corner. . . after that they would just simply disappear...
the princess asked me to investigate sugar cube corner and report any unusual activities in the vicinity.... I agreed and said to go in the morning...

Dawn breaks... as i carried my sword in my back i walked over to the town square and looked where sugar cube corner is...
I was soon greeted by Pinkie who came out of a building of what it appears to be a bakery...
“Welcome to sugar cube corner!” she bounces up and down as she talked to me...

So this is sugar cube corner...It wasn't a street... it was a building!

I asked pinkie about the Strange disappearance around the area....
‘Nope, Nope Nopie Dope!” she said still bouncing...
How could she be this energetic while her friend just went missing 4 days ago...
“Mind if i come in?” i asked her. . .
“Sure, sure come on right in!” she said in excitement. . . the place was like a giant cake castle, like i saw in one anime and like out of the fairy tail hansel and grethel. . . the inside of the place seems more like pastry rather than a building. "How could this still stand if a storm raged in?" i asked my self. . .
As i walked in i immediately smelled a potent odor. . its like. . . embalming fluid!

“Pinkie?” i said in a curious tone “do you smell that?” I asked. .
“Smell what?” Pinkie innocently said.
‘That! that smell of chemicals. . embalming fluid!!” i asked her wanting to get answers about that foul odor
“Oh i. . . uhmm . . . stuffing! yeah stuffing. . “ she stammered
“Stuffing what?!” i kept on asking, insisting to know. .
“just stuff!!!” she shouted in a frustrated tone
“okay. . okay i was just asking” i backed up from her then continued looking around

as i was walking around i tripped on something across the room. .

She quicky grabbed the thing, then she flashed a smile and giggles as she put the rug back in place. . . then went through the kitchen. . . moments later she went out holding something between her mouth.
“What some cupcakes Lightning?! they’re freshly baked!“ she handed me a tray of cupcakes while she held it in her mouth. . . “no thanks. I'm not that hungry anyway” i said to her while giving her a glare

“Ohf comf onf theyf realllyf deliciousf” her talking sounded muffled even so, i could understand it much.
“i said NO!” i angrily said. .
“Oh come on please please please please please please please please pleeeeaaaassee!!!”
knowing pinkie she will keep on pestering me until i do. . . and besides. . . im not use to hurting a girls feelings before. . . not that i know of. . .

“ALRIGHT!!!!! alright ill try JUST one! alright . . “

She claps and giggled as i took the cupcake . . . i took a bite. . the flavor bursted into my mouth. .
“wow pinkie this is great!” i said while i stuff my mouth full of it “how did you made this?”
“oh. . You’ll find out soon enough” she said while giggling some more . . .

i finished the whole thing. . . . licking my hoof with delight . . .
“That was good pinkie thanks” after saying that i felt something odd. . .
my mind is spinning a bit. . .
I'm seeing double. . .
I'm getting dizzy. .
“oh you finished it all!” said pinkie as she goes back in the kitchen returning the tray. . .
at the same time my sword glowed a bit. . . i felt a tingling sensation, i felt cold. . yet at the same time warm . .
the glow disappeared and so does my dizziness
“Thats odd” i said to my self. . . i looked at my sword as the glow slowly disappears
she came back with a wheel cart, grinning as she came out .
i called out to her and looked at me . . surprised. .
“You . . .i thought that you . . . you. . uhmm i mean. . “

“You thought that i was what?” i asked wondering what she meant . .
“N-n-n-n-nothing!” she smiled and giggles as she kicks the wheel cart back to the kitchen
“Whats that for?” i asked her. . “just. . . . something to play with. . . hee hee” she said giggling
“O~kay. . . well i better leave for now. . . i still need to do something” I said to her heading to the front door. . .
“W-w-w-wait! dont you want another cupcake?!” she blocks the door as she handed me another cupcake
“No! pinkie i had enough and i need to get going” again she pleaded for me to eat that thing. . .
“okay okay! ill eat it later okay?! i really need to go!” i took the cupcake and left. .
i could have sworn that her mane went straight and her facial expression became . . . . odd. .

later i. . i walked to the streets. . asking pony after pony. . asking about the ponies who disappeared . . finding out what's their connection to each other. . . motives . . . reasons. . . I'm about to snap. .
i don’t get it!. . . i came to a dead end to this investigation. . . i went to Celestia to bring back report. . .
I asked her if that place really where ponies were last seen. . she is positive about the place. . it was definitely
"Sugar Cube corner"

Evening came. . . .

i went to stay at Twilight’s place as we discussed about the diappearances . .
“this doesn't make any sense twilight! who would want to kidnap them? or rather pony-nap them. . what is their connections?! whats the motive? all these questions is making my head crack!!" I said in an irritated tone
“You sure know a lot of these things Lightning” twilight said while she herself is browsing at her books. . .
“well sure i do. . in my world this things are quite common . . . and DON'T! even think about asking me why”
Just then Spike went near
"Can i have that cupcake? it looks delicious!" he points to the cupcake i left near my desk

“I forgotten about this. . . okay you can have it” i handed the cupcake to spike. . and as soon as he took a bite at it he begins to wobble then falls asleep.

“SPIKE!!!” Twilight screamed as she rushed to the collapsed spike. . .
"what happened to him?!" i walked over to twilight
"He-He's out cold" she said trembling
"well. . . what did he eat?" i asked. .
"Well.. . nothing! we were just about to have dinner" she said "the only thing he ate now is that cupcake" she said
"The cupcake?!" i said wondering. . .
i took the half eaten cupcake and examined it. . .
“twilight help me out here!” Twilight set spike to the couch then went to me .
“wha-whats going on?” she asked . .
“take a look at this” showing her a liquid substance that's oozing out of the the cupcake itself.
“what is this?!” she asked. . .
"i don't know. . . Ill examine it first. . in the meantime. take care of spike. . . ill let you know what i gathered later"
she nods and took spike to the bed. . . moments later i called in twilight and told her about the liquid
“it is a sleeping potion of some kind” i explained "extracted from the drowsing flower" i told her
“what for? and why is it in the cupcake?” She asked me. . . wanting answers that i haven't got yet. .
“I don't know twilight. . .i just don't kn-" i stopped. . "i just thought about something twilight" i told her in a serious voice
a sudden memory earlier flashed through my mind. .

she strangely answered my first question about the chemical i smelled . .
“Oh i. . . uhmm . . . stuffing! yeah stuffing. . “

hid something beneath the rug

brought out a cart big enough to carry something big

insistant about the cupcakes
“What some cupcakes Lightning?! they’re freshly baked!“

“It happened all in SUGAR CUBE CORNER”

and her expression when i forced my self out of the place. . . .

its not possible. . . .