• Published 7th Jun 2015
  • 3,003 Views, 52 Comments

Demon's of Metal And Lightning - Brony Parasite



They hate her. Why? She didn't chose to look like this... wait, did she? All she remembered was heading to a convention, a mushroom, and waking up to everything hating her. But what if they are right? What if she really is a... Demon...[Displaced]

  • ...
15
 52
 3,003

Broken 'bot, And Dazed Demon

{Third PoV}
[1700 Years Ago]

The Everfree Forest was not quiet. What with the two Alicorn Princesses, twenty-seven Royal Guards, and one Phoenix chased a red, white and orange shiny bipedal creature. Said creature limped quickly, holding it’s right arm in it’s only remaining hand.

This creature was named Chaos Jenny, or Chaos. She was a female robot with the fire power of an army, and the mind of a fifteen year old. She was currently running away from Princess Celestia and Luna, who saw her as a demon spawn. She hadn’t been in Equestria long -in fact, she only arrived five months prior- yet, one slip-up, and now she was about to be killed.

Her left leg was damaged, right arm gone, right eye gone, flight systems offline, weapons were mostly gone, power was at seven persent, and her voice box was cracked. In short, her life was in danger. One thing could save her, and it was at 98%. ‘Shit! Why didn’t Protoboy listen to me!?’

Her vision was clouded by error signs, warnings, and the loading bar for her A.I. transfer. All she had to do was outrun them for a minute, and she’d be able to fake her death and continue living! ‘Now, if only I could lose this asshole...’

An arrow whizzed by Chaos’s head and implanted itself in a tree. She’d have made a rude comment about the terrible aim the stallion had, but her voice came out scratched and/or garbled mess.

Two other ponies cut her off with spears, and a third threw a spear that pierced her stomach, oil and sparks flew out, and Chaos fell backwards. She landed on the ground with a low thump.

‘Come on! Please load! I don’t want to die! I haven't done anything wrong!’ 99%. Chaos saw two fuzzy blobs, which she guessed was the Princess's because one of which being white, and the other being dark blue… or black, she couldn’t tell. Fear spread inside the teen as a white hoof came up to her view.

She heard the voice of Celestia, which was muffled and staticy due to severe head damage. “Y*u ha*e *a*le*, De*o*.”

Celestia’s hoof came down on Chaos’s head as a ‘100% Complete’ sign flashed in her vision, and the world went black as the head was smashed.

[Error: System Failure. Power At 0%. Solar Charging System Is Deactivated. Requiring Jumpstart.]


[Present Day Wedding: Canterlot Underground Caverns]

The Changelings were invading, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders were running through the caverns under Canterlot. The three fillies had saw a group of Changelings heading this way, and they had decided to try and earn their cutie marks in ‘Monster Hunters’. They found themselves in a crystal cave and got lost…

“Why’d ah have ’ta listen to ya?” Apple Bloom said, glaring at Scootaloo. The orange Pegasus growled in frustration.

“I’m not the one who lost those bugs!”

Sweetie Bell rolled her eyes as she looked around. In her head, if they didn’t blame her, she wasn’t even needed to help. Like when Apple Bloom call Scoots a chicken. It was pointless, and she gave up on trying to help.

“Well maybe Sweetie should’a used ‘er brain fer once!”

“What!?” Sweetie shrieked, “I was just following your guyses leads! Nopony told me what to do anyway, and how was I supposed to know what to do!? Why did we even come in here if we didn’t have a plan!!!” Sweetie was panting at the end of her out break, nostrils flaring as she glared at the two.

Apple Bloom was speechless, but Scootaloo wasn’t, “I never said anything about you! I didn’t even think it…” She smiled nervously, trying not to be glared at by Sweetie.

After that, Apple Bloom regained her voice, “U-uh… Sorry Sweetie…”

After apologies went around, they heard snarling.

“... The monsters are above us… Aren’t they…” Scootaloo said, hardly moving.

“Maybe if we stay still, they might not see-” Apple Bloom was cut off as Sweetie screamed and ran deeper into the cavern. The two remaining blank flanks followed suit, and six Changelings dropped from the ceiling and made chase.

One of the Changelings tried ramming Scootaloo, but the purple maned filly ducked and the black drone slammed into the wall in front of it, causing a new hole to appear. The CMC dashed through it.

Inside they saw what appeared to be an old lab rusted over. Several pony like constructs strew the area, along with a few large cylinders which contained a blue liquid, and two of which held long figures.

The other Changelings circled the three fillies, licking their fangs. Sweetie took a drastic measure by pressing a button behind her.

One of the Changelings lunged at her, knocking her down with a cry.

Steam started pouring out of the cylinder, and a small metal bipedal being fell out and landed on what they assumed was its face. It was blue and silver, and wasn’t half the size of the fillies, but it soon grew twice as large, and two cylinders popped out of it’s head. It pushed itself up, and looked around with its glowing blue eyes.

The Changelings stepped back, fearing what this thing could be. It charged its horn to attack, but a metal fist slammed straight into its chest, causing it to fly through the air. The others seemed surprised, and ignored the files and focused their attention on the… thing.

It grew even larger, to the point where it was bigger than Celestia! It was darker, and looked scary.

The Changelings saw this, and tried to flee, only to have the monster jump high and slam into the ground in front of the bug like creatures.

What happened next was hard to say. It moved so fast, none of the crusaders saw the impact. After four seconds, all the Changelings were down. The fillies quivered in fear, and the giant shrank into a smaller form. It turned to them.

“You okay?” It asked with a smile, sounding like a male child.

The CMC weren’t sure what to say. What could they say? Apple Bloom was the first to speak.

“Y-yeah… We’re okay…” The metal colt’s smile expanded, and he walked over to another tube and started pressing buttons. It started glowing, and they got a good look at what was inside. They gasped, seeing another metal being, this one looking more slim, and demonic with the spikes and blades protruding from it. The liquid started turning gold, and the being inside twitched. The colt turned back to them, pointing at the one inside.

“Mommy’s waking up!” He said. The fillies gasped, eyes widening.

“Mommy!?” They all asked in unison. To which the colt nodded happily.


{Chaos’s PoV}

My screen turned on, and a bar appeared, showing what was working.

[Power At 1%. Weapon’s: Offline. Flight Thrusters: Offline. Shields: Offline. Chaos Gem: Missing.]

‘Damn… That isn’t good...’ I thought. I waited until the power thing showed 5%, and opened my eyes. I was floating in gold liquid, so I knew I was charging in a safe area. I looked out to see Robotboy in his second form, and three fillies I knew as the Cutie Mark Crusaders. ‘WHAT!?!?’

From what I remembered, I was sent to Equestria before Luna’s banishment. Soooo…

I guess I’m during the Mane Six’s time… huh… Well, if that’s the case, if Jen and Kyth survived the war, they’d be dead now…

‘Whatever… I don’t need them!’ I shook my head. They didn’t matter anymore. All that did matter was the fillies that would be a problem.

I spoke through the water, which made a cartoonish sound, but since I’m a robot, they all heard me, “Seal the entrance and make sure they don’t get out!”

Robotboy seemed surprised at the order, but followed it anyway by collapsing the crystal around the opening with lasers.

‘Now… what to do with these three…’


{Cole’s PoV}

Pain shot through me as I came into consciousness. I screamed in pain, eye shooting open. The first thing I saw was a cartoon sky.

‘Fu…?’

Author's Note:

Chaos Jenny: Fan Made from My Life as a Teenage Robot
Robot/Protoboy: Canon from Robotboy
Cole MacGrath: None Canon from inFAMOUS 2