• Published 31st May 2015
  • 1,810 Views, 18 Comments

The Chuunibyou Staff - Allonsy



My name is Hexeia Mirth Ataraina, actually its Lexi Johnson, and I have amazing power. No, seriously. I found this staff and now I'm in the land of magical ponydom.

  • ...
11
 18
 1,810

Becoming Hexeia

"HA! You can't beat me, White Warrior," Lexi laughed, watching the principal clenched his desk in his hands.

"Listen, Miss Johnson, the teachers and I are getting tired of your little act," he said, "if it continues we will be forced to act, do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, White Warrior. May I return to my dimension?" she asked. The principal sighed and gestured at the door. She walked out into the hallway and made for her locker.

She was opening it when a hand slammed onto the locker next to her and she looked up. "Oh. It is the three demon stooges."

"Whatever, just remember what you owe us," the blonde waved her hand before glaring.

"Yes, of course," she said, sighing. The blonde and her friends walked away as Lexi shut her locker and turned around only to find herself facing a girl wearing cat ears and a dark cloak.

"Good evening, Hexeia Mirth Ataraina. I am Essence, Lady of Worlds, Madness, and The Musician," the girl grinned.

"Good evening Musician," Lexi nodded before beginning to walk away.

"Perchance, Hexeia, do you have a wish?" Essence asked, still standing there, seemingly invisible to everyone else.

"Such as?" Lexi turned around.

"To not live in this world," Essence said.

"I suppose that is one of them," Lexi titled her head slightly.

"Then I have a piece of advice," Essence turned around, "If you see a staff, pick it up."

"I'll do just that," Lexi nodded, thinking that this had to be a joke. One thing didn't fit. As the girl walked away, she faded out. Lexi blinked and rubbed her eyes. "No, that's just my mind messing with me."

Lexi walked off towards her homeroom only to see the staff that the crazy girl had mentioned. "I guess touching it wouldn't hurt..." Lexi reached out and tapped the staff with her finger, only for everything to turn black.

Forza do Ether, The Adapting Weapon of a god...

The light of a fallen angel, Halos...

Harbringer of Storms...

Creator of Worlds...

The Lady of Stars...

The First True Vampyre...

These all the powers of Hexeia Mirth Ataraina, your powers. Be reborn into a new world!


Equestria, Before Hearth's Warming

Far above the clouds the moon turned red and shone a beam of her light upon a small patch in the frozen tundra the ponies called home. In the patch, a young girl appeared her hand grasping the staff she held before her. The girl looked upon her new world with wonder, unaffected by the cold. She gasped, revealing fangs inside her mouth that were as white as the snow.

"Amazing," she whispered, her eyes twinkling. She looked around, revealing a fair sized castle in the distance. "Oh. Maybe I should go there," Hexeia muttered.

After a fair trek through the woods, Hexeia finally reached the castle. It was decent sized, old, and probably very cold. Hexeia knocked on the doors and they were opened by a strange glow. "I have seen you approaching," a unicorn called from the head of the hall. He was slightly larger than the ones around him who were holding spears in their magic. "You are a very strange creature."

Hexeia smiled, "Indeed I am, your majesty, but I'm afraid in this instance I am but a simple traveler asking for a roof to dine under for the night."

The king frowned, "I am afraid that I cannot grant you food, but a room is doable."

"The weather is the cause of this, yes?" Hexeia asked, still smiling, "that, however, is no problem. Merely send a servant to my room."

"If that is all you require then I will allow you to stay," the king nodded, "but only for a night."

"Of course," Hexeia bowed, and spoke, "As my hunger is growing, would you have a servant direct me to a room?"

"Clover!" The King called, "Please direct the guest to her room."

A unicorn in a cloak nodded and began walking into the hall, Hexeia following close behind. "It would seem the King forgot to ask your name," the unicorn said as she walked.

"Hexeia Mirth Atarina, at your service," Hexeia smiled.

"Clover the Clever at yours," the unicorn said.

"Well met then, Clover," Hexeia replied.

"I'm afraid I cannot say the same," Clover frowned.

"The weather?" Hexeia asked, "Will not the blizzard pass by tomorrow?"

"No. The blizzard has already lasted many years," Clover said, "I am afraid that it may never end."

"That is very disheartening," Hexeia said.

"Indeed. Now, our discussion is at an end," Clover opened the door to Hexeia's room.

"It may not well be Clover, please follow me inside," Hexeia gestured inside the room. Clover gave her a questioning look but entered nonetheless. As Clover entered, Hexeia shut the door and whispered in her ear. "Expose your neck," Hexeia said.

Clover tilted her head to expose her neck which Hexeia fixed her teeth into and began to feed. After having drank her fill, Hexeia stepped back and watched the unicorn come out of the daze.

"What, what are you?" the unicorn whispered.

"I am Hexeia Mirth Atarina, the first true vampire, a being who feeds off the blood of others. It was my decision to not drain you so that you would become a vampire as well," Hexeia said.

"Why?" Clover asked, her voice filled with fear.

"I am alone and would like a companion but also," Hexeia looked into the new-born vampire's eyes, "So you could try to save all the people of these lands."

Clover was both in awe and fear of the woman. She had done something both selfish and selfless. A flash of light revealed another Hexeia and a purple unicorn.

"Hexeia!" The other Hexeia said, "Listen. You MUST not defeat the wendigoes."

"Wendigoes?" Hexeia asked.

"No time, I'll make a quick introduction. My name is Twilight Sparkle," the purple unicorn said quickly, "Avoid defeating them at all costs, if you beat them the future will collapse."

"Ok..."

The pony and woman disappeared. Hexeia scratched the back of her head. "That was odd."

Clover gaped at the spot the two had been before fainting outright. Hexeia sighed, "I knew that would happen."


The Future-

Twilight looked at the vampire next to her, "Do you think we succeeded?"

Hexeia shrugged, "Nothing but time itself will tell," she said as Pinkie pie entered the room.

"Oh! Did you already go back in time and stop the paradox?" Pinkie asked.

"I hope so," Twilight said, "I hope so."

Author's Note:

When Hexeia speaks in italics, she's speaking a form of speech that puts a thought into the person's brain that they are forced to follow. Her eyes also change color. The lesser vampires she creates have this power to a lesser degree, instead theirs is a suggestion.
Compulsion, I guess.

Hexeia's Theme-

Comments ( 18 )

Staff? The thing looks more like a sheathed sword in the image. You got my interest here but until things settle over here I will read more when I have time.

Comment posted by Joey JoJo deleted Jun 1st, 2015

the idea and premise is nice but the excecution and pacing is terrible.

Twilight looked at the vampire next to her, "Do you think we succeeded?"

Hexeia shrugged, "Nothing but time itself will tell," she said as Pinkie pie entered the room.

"Oh! Did you already go back in time and stop the paradox?" Pinkie asked.

"I hope so," Twilight said, "I hope so."
Author's Note:

is it the same twilight did in that one episode? To be honest, i donĀ“t think that i am a fan of Characters who can switch worlds to easy, or if they should travel through the time that much .

However i think i could like this fanfiction, i still have to wait for another chapter, to know if this is really good enough or not.

Is Hexeia an OC of your's?

6101478
No. In fact, this was a Power Lotto, but I twisted it another way.

6103715 I am... confused. Is not the Power Lotto full of OCs? OC= original charater. Did Hexia come from a previous media before this?

6104531
I suppose she is. I was assuming you meant of me, not of the story.

6116614 so, to be absolutely, completely, clear, Hexia is your very own creation, your OC: original character, who was not copied( the character, at least) from any other author?

6116652
Yes, she is an OC then.

Hmm... Interesting. An elder vampire lady who is patient and observant of how others treat her, and replies in kind to those who show the same respect to her. Plus an odd set up for how and why this character would arrive to Equestria, while beginning before records show much information in the show.

That was rather cute.

next chapter?

new chapter please

Please make another chapter:fluttercry:

aww :( its Cancelled

you cant just cancel it like that:facehoof:

Login or register to comment