• Published 29th May 2015
  • 319 Views, 3 Comments

The Golden Freak - Lord Ferrok



One Golden animatronic teleports to equestria...to feeeeeed.

  • ...
10
 3
 319

Death 5: The Past. (Part 2)

"Time, Time is ticking. Faster and faster then ever before. And before they know it, they have been turned into dust."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was almost there. My goals so close. My mask golden still and my golden hat laid on top of my head. The ponies eyes staring at me with the sliver handcuffs. Sliver did not fit this. Gold is better then sliver. That is truth then fact. My past......was shadowed with the blood that I have laid to waste. War has always been apart of me, It always had been, but something now does not feel right. The quiet, silent, hushed. It was nothing I have never been used to. Bullets, ringing, music, It was something that i was always happy to hear but this.....this is new.......I have never been like this in.....a long time.

"You are being awfully quiet, even as some one like you." Said one of the guards.

"Its the first time." I said quietly.

"First time what?"

"The silence is deafening. This is the first time in a long time that I have been this quiet."

"Sure what ever." Said the guard rolling his eyes.

"I have been in war, what seems like forever. That's all I know, death, blood, and screams. But this, this is something i have never had for a very long time. So long that when it was quiet to me was when i was a Baby.........a child.....destined for war."

"Wait, a baby? What does that mean."

"Before, I was stuffed into this suit, I was a human built for war. To kill, Brake, and murder people. I was always at war with some one, with myself or some one i did not like. And just to sit here with out hearing screams of people or ponies dying is..........strange."

"How is that so."

"My mother and farther died when i was 5, and i had to lead an army against what seemed like an unstoppable force. I worked and worked meeting new people and weapons to try stop those who would try to kill my people. And with every visit came with more death. So there was only one thing to do. Join the army. Learn about my men from the inside."

"But if you had to lead the army why join it?"

"To understand what my men feared, To make them fearless, To make Death look like a peaceful way to go."

"That's creepy but....it make sense."

I giggled and looked out the window. We were close to where we are going. Maybe i was wrong doing this. Or was it?

Author's Note:

Yep a new chapter read up. Also there will be another one of these. The title? The Golden Freak: Damn Nation. Well that is all i can tell you :3