• Published 29th May 2015
  • 319 Views, 3 Comments

The Golden Freak - Lord Ferrok



One Golden animatronic teleports to equestria...to feeeeeed.

  • ...
10
 3
 319

Death 5: A new plan. (Part one)

"Kings, Queens, and Princesses. All have power but what happens when all of the family was killed. Chaos, Lots and lots of chaos. But i am chaos as well so it suit me just fine."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I landed on the grass with my with my gold feet with a crash on to a green grass and before I knew it. Surrounded. I was surrounded by Golden armored Ponies, Their horns ready to fire magic at me. I pause then came up with a great plan. I could run into them and get out of here every time. Or I could get captured and taken to the ruler of this place. And have them killed. I raised my hands and got on my knees. The ponies stopped and looked at one another then arrested me.

"Out of the way!"

That voice I heard it before.

There was purple pony with purple and pink lines in her mane and tail, and with her a white one with dark blue mane and tail.

"You! You have been a thorn in my side for 3 nights! Now I want answers!" The purple one said angrily.

"-Giggles- Oh trust me you are not the first one that said that." I said

"Wait what do you mean?"

"-laughs- I have been to other worlds and killed many people. And to think i was a human before i was brutally murdered by those rusty bucket of bolts."

"Rusty bucket of bolts?"

"Oh i am going off track. Now ask you questions before i get bored."

"Well, why did you give up now?"

"I am flaked from every side and trying to run would get me killed."

"Yeah but you can repair yourself! So why not do it?"

"Woman every one has a limit, And mine has been reached."

"Hmmmmmmmmmm, Ok then why are you going on this killing spree."

"Sport."

"What?"

"Sport. As in doing it for fun."

"You kill people for fun?!?!?!?!?." Said the white pony. "That seems really harsh dear."

"Yeah but when you are in my shoes its understandable. Maybe, but not for a bunch of ponies."

"Ugh you are like dash. Only worse."

"Thanks i will take that as a comment -slowly grins-"

"What ever take him to Princess Celestia."

"Yes right away!" One of the pony guards said.

I was taken to a train. I sat one the wooden floor this is going well. All in the plan.

Author's Note:

Hey guys this is a set up for the last few chapters! Hope you guys in joy!