• Published 26th May 2015
  • 1,018 Views, 10 Comments

Hatred - Letsmlpbro



King Sombra is defeated, but his hatred lives on.

  • ...
6
 10
 1,018

Back Together

Rainbow ate slowly, Fluttershy sitting across from her. The pink haired friend waiting patiently for Rainbow to finish before calling a nurse in to take the plates.

“Do you want to see the others? I can call them and ask if their busy.” Fluttershy asked as she pulled out her cell phone. “ I mean, if you want me too that is.”

Rainbows nerves sparked to life as she considered Flutters offer. Do I want to confront them? “Sure, call em up.” she smiled and leaned back in her chair. “Call Twilight too. I want to ask her why she was keeping information from us.”

The two waited patiently for the other four to show up. Rainbow took this time to clear her mind. She couldn't remember that last time she saw Applejack. It must have been eight, nine months? The two had a stupid fight over a cup of apple cider which resulted in AJ ignoring Rainbow until she apologized. That was a month before Celestia took over Dashies mind.

There was a knock at the door, followed by a blur of pink fluffy hair. “Ohmygosh! Rainbow Dash! I’ve missed you soooo much!” Pinkiepie practically screeched as she hugged Dash. “Twilight said you didn’t want to see us so I thought you didn’t love us anymore but you do! You do love us!”

“Calm down Pinkie.” Rarity said as she set her purse on the table. “Hello Rainbow Dash. We brought you a cupcake if you want it.” She placed a rainbow colored cupcake on the table as well. “Pinkiepie made it special.”

AJ walked through the door, her hat in her hands. “Rainbow. . .I’m sorry about our fight. I know you've probably forgotten about it, but I still want to apologize. It wasn’t right for me to ignore ya like that.”

Rainbow smiled at all of her friends. “Girls. . .I’ve missed you all so much. I’m so glad you made time to see me.” She stood up and walked over to AJ. “I forgive you as long as you forgive me.”

Applejack nodded and smiled. “I do forgive ya.”

“Good.”

What a cute little get together, hm? something whispered in Dashie’s mind. Be a shame if something-

“Rainbow, are you okay?” Fluttershy had Dash in her arms. “You look faint. Should we take you back to your room?”

Everyone in the room was staring at her. Dash swallowed hard. “I’m fine, really. . .I’m fine.” She grabbed a nearby chair and sat not bothered by Fluttershy’s caring glances. “When is Twilight going to be here?”

“Any minute now.” Pinkiepie pushed the cupcake so it was in front of Rainbow Dash. “Here, eat this. I promise it’ll make you feel better.”

Rainbow didn’t protest. It tasted like freshly picked cherries topped with a sugary cream. “I always forget how amazing you are at baking Pinkie.” Rainbow said between bites. Pinkiepie straightened with pride at the compliment.

Soon, Twilight entered the room. “Hey girls. What’s up?”

Rainbow motioned for Twilight to sit next to her. “I want to talk to you.”

“Ya better have a good explanation for why you kept information from us.” Applejack sat on the other side of Rainbow, putting her hat on her head.

The alicorn sat by Rainbow Dash. “I do.” she answered AJ. “I didn’t know if Rainbow was ready to see you guys. She’s gone through hell and back. I want her to be okay.”

“We all want her to be okay!” Rarity cut in. “You would have saved us from a whole lot of worrying if you just told us she was here. . .it’s not like you to keep us in the dark Twilight. I thought we were your friends.”

“You are my friends. Look, I see now that I was wrong. I’m sorry.” Twilight put a book on the table and opened it. “I was reading about this sort of thing. . .and when I read this I thought it would be best to leave her alone.”

Rainbow Dash looked at the page. It said something about hate and the power it had. She rolled her eyes. “You kept me from my friends because of a book?”

“Stop it guys.” Fluttershy appeared behind the princess. “She knows she was wrong. Stop yelling at her.”

The other four sighed in unison, sinking in their positions. Pinkiepie was the first to speak up. “What about Celestia? She’s still evil!”

“We need to use our Elements against her. . .but being who she is she thought ahead and planned for this to happen.” Twilight turned to Rainbow. “She stripped your loyalty from you which in turn killed the Element inside of you.”

“Well no wonder we’ve been distrusting each other.” AJ cut in.

“Can’t she just put on her necklace and get it back?” Rarity asked hopefully.

“That’s the thing. . .” Twilight sighed, closing the book on the table. “Celestia has it. Rainbow took it from me while she was still under the influence of the Queen.”

Rarity cursed silently, rummaging through her purse to find her cell phone. “Well maybe if we hadn’t killed King Sombra this wouldn’t have happened.”

“We didn’t know this was going to happen when we did, Rarity.” AJ said under her breath.

“What are we going to do. . .?” Fluttershy whispered.

Rainbow looked around the room, taking time to make eye contact with all of the girls. When she was done she stood. “You have to defeat her without me.” The girls gasped, starting to argue. “Hey!” Rainbow yelled to get them to quiet. “Celestia will be able to hypnotize me again if I get too close to her. You know that better than anyone else Twilight. I know you guys are scared. . .I am too, Okay? I’m scared. Me, Rainbow Dash, is admitting that she’s scared. But I have faith in you. You can do this. And if you can’t do it for the good of Equestria, then do it for me. You guys can save at least one friend, right?”

Pinkiepie was the first to respond. The pink haired beauty stood up, her hair bouncing. “For you Rainbow.” she put her hand to her forehead and pulled it away again like a soldier.

Next was Fluttershy and Rarity, who mimicked Pinkiepies movements. “For you Rainbow.”

“For you Rainbow.” Applejack stood.

Twilight stood as well, looking Dash in the eye. “Only for you, Rainbow.”