• Published 28th May 2015
  • 604 Views, 5 Comments

Lost Twins - PhoelynFabulous



Everyone always thought Celestia, Luna, Cadence and Twilight were the only alicorns. They didn't know about the twins. Their hiding spot was working.

  • ...
3
 5
 604

Letters From Canterlot

Celestia watched as a letter magically teleported itself to her. She would always be very proud of that magical messaging system. She assumed it was from Twilight, though Twilight didn't need to send her friendship letters as a princess. Suddenly another scroll appeared. Then another. Celestia wondered whether Spike had gotten the hiccups again. She unrolled the first scroll.

Princess Celestia,
We need your help! Everything was fine, ponies were walking down streets, buying things, all the
usual things, when suddenly two heavily-wounded alicorns flew in! They seem to be
confused, or don't know the time, because they asked where all the alicorns were, and when
we said there were four, they practically fainted! And the also asked 'when the Discord war
ended' and when we said a thousand years, one of them actually DID faint!
Please get to Canterlot Hospital ASAP!

Celestia was shocked. Two alicorns? The Discord War?! Celestia remembered the war too well. It wasn't pretty. Did these alicorns escape discord? Celestia opened another scroll. There were now nine on the floor.

Princess Celestia,
There are two alicorns that need your help! You probably
don't know who I am or what I'm talking about, but please!
These alicorns are hurt! One of them has a wing so broken,
It may never be fixed!
Please hurry to the hospital in Canterlot!

This message was a lot shorter, but it was almost the same message at the same time. Celestia assumed all the letters were telling her to go to Canterlot Hospital to see these alicorns, and that was exactly what she did. She entered Luna's room to tell her what was going on and where she was going, and saw her sister on a mountain of letters, reading one.

"I have a feeling we need to go to Canterlot Hospital." Luna said with her eyes wide.

-----

"So, are they good Twilight? Are they? Are they? Are they?" Pinkie said happily, eating one of her cupcakes herself.

Twilight laughed. "Yes Pinkie, these cupcakes are delicious as always." Twilight smiled, taking another bite of the pastry. "What do you think, Spike?"

Spike took another cupcake, and shoved the whole thing in his mouth. Suddenly, he looked as if he were about to throw up.

Twilight frowned. "Spike? Is the cupcake-" She didn't have time to finish saying 'bad', when Spike burped out a large amount of flame. A letter.

"Hmm, a letter from Princess Celestia?" Twilight wondered. "She doesn't normally send me letters... I hope nothing bad has happened." Spike burped out flame once more, this time two letters appearing. Twilight began to get worried, and unwrapped the scroll.

Princess Twilight Sparkle,
WE NEED HELP! Two alicorns flew into Canterlot this
evening, and they look seriously hurt! One of them
has a shattered wing, and the other has a HUGE scar
on her chest! It looks like it could've hit her heart!
PLEASE HELP! Come to Canterlot Hospital!

Twilight dropped the scroll. Spike had just delivered twelve more. "Ughh... it's like Celestia's friendship-letter sending spree when Discord tried invading all over again!" Spike said as he burped another.

Twilight picked up another, and checked for the words 'alicorns', 'wounded' and 'Canterlot Hospital'. All three words were in it. She did the same with another. Once again, all three words.

"Come on, Spike, we need to get to Canterlot immediately!"

-----

Cadence was just having some late lunch, when a letter arrived. She didn't normally get letters. She wondered if it was Twilight. She unrolled the scroll as another arrived. "Huh? Why in equestria..." she said as another appeared. She read the letter.

Princess Mi Amore Cadenza,
We need you in Canterlot immediately!
Normally a pony in Canterlot wouldn't
order the princess around, but two hurt
alicorns flew in asking about you and
the other princesses, and something
about Discord! They are in the hospital
now, but we need you!

Cadence was very confused. She placed the letter on the table.

"Is something wrong, honey?" said Shining Armor as he came down the stairs. He noticed the letters, and started to ask what they were, when Cadence interrupted. "I don't know. But I have a feeling they're all asking me to go to Canterlot."