• Published 18th Jun 2015
  • 624 Views, 13 Comments

Fighting for Justice and Harmony - pinkiepie2010



The main six meet the Teen Titans.

  • ...
4
 13
 624

The Book

"Ugh, why did Twilight have to request that we be here while it's dark outside," Rainbow Dash asked. She and the other main six besides Twilight were outside the castle and Celestia hadn't even raised the sun.

"Maybe we're going to throw a party," Pinkie Pie piped up excitedly.

"I doubt that sugarcube," Applejack stated, "my guess is that, that filly is more wound up than a rodeo clown on a sugar high."

"Girls I'm so glad you could make it. " Twilight said as she walked out of the castle. "In case your wondering why your here so early,"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well Rainbow Dash, last night I asked Princess Celestia if she knew anything about alternate dimensions. She replied by telling me there's a book on it in the Castle of the Two Sisters. So I called you all here so we look for it."

"Oh, oh, can we make it a party?"


"You know Fluttershy I don't remember coming this way before?" Rarity asked Fluttershy as they were walking to their destination.

"You're right Rarity. We've been to the castle many times before and we've never been this way. Oh, I hope we're not lost."

"Don't worry Fluttershy," Twilight butted in, "I know my way around the Everfree Forrest like the back of my hoof we'll be there in no time." She yawned.

"Uh, Twilight if ye don't mind me asking," Applejack asked walking up to her, "how much sleep did ye get last night?"

"I couldn't sleep I was to excited. I kept thinking about all I could discover in that book.

"Well this will be fun looking for a book with a sleep deprived Twilight," Rainbow whispered to Pinkie Pie.

As she finished the group reached the bridge.

"Oh Twilight be careful," Fluttershy requested. She the turned to Applejack. "I'm just worried that Twilight's condition will cause her to fall."

"Don't worry sugarcube, I'll watch her." Applejack then walked up next to Twilight and watched her all the way across.

"Just look at the tapestries. They really light up the room don't you think?" Rarity asked as they were walking through the doors. Rainbow flew up to one of the them. She looked at the details of it. "Of course you do Rarity your the one who restore them. "

"So Fluttershy," Pinkie began.

"Would everypony please stay on topic." Twilight yelled causing everypony to go silent.

"I was just asking Fluttershy if it was Star Spider mating season."

"That's not important what's important is to find that book. Let's go." As Twilight said that she started on her way to the library.


"Uh Twilight I hate to interrupt," Fluttershy whispered as the group entered the library, "but do you know where this book may be exactly."

Twilight gasped, "Oh no I forgot to ask. How could forget to ask where this book, which could answer all my questionson alternate dimensions I have, be!"

"Well, do you know the title?" Fluttershy gave a weak smile.

"Okay, I know that its Alternate Dimensions Throughout History."

"Well now we have a start."


"Hey everypony look at this book I found," Pinkie called out to the others while pulling out a book. "Its all about famous fictional Equestrian heroes."

"Pinkie we don't have time for reading other books. We have to find that book." Twilight said as continued looking through the shelves of books.

"But Twilight, we've been searching for hours."

Applejack walked over she knew she had to be careful with her words. "Ye know Twilight, ye been up all night ye could use some time to relax."

"Applejack I appreciate your offer, but this book takes priority. Even if everypony else is looking at a book with no relatively what so ever." With that she left to continue looking through the shelves.

"So Pinkie what's in this book you got?" Rainbow Dash asked while flying down to her.

"Oh it's full of famous literary heroes from Ancient Equestria," Pinkie replied as she turned the page.

"This one seems pretty cool." Rainbow Dash explained while pointing at a picture of a hero, "It says her name is Wind Speeder. She had amazing flight and was the fastest pony in on her team. Her team?"

"Oh, her team is called the Harmony Fighters. They're the stars of the classic stories The Mares Who'll Never Give Up. They're famous for being the first all mare superhero team."

"Cool, hey this one sounds like Rarity."

"And what could that possibly mean?" Rarity asked walking over to them.

"Well Rarity," Pinkie explained. She pointed to a picture of a mare fighting someone. "This mare, Princess Dazzling. She's the most fashionable pony on her team. Her power was the ability to hypnotized anypony who messed with the law.

"Oh, impressive. I kind of want to read more."

"Go ahead. " Pinkie Pie held the book to her. She began to read.

"I really like these heroes. Oh look this one, Cider Blazer, had amazing strength. She could even left an entire house with one hoof."

"Do you guys mind," Twilight interrupted, forcing them to stop reading, "I really want to find this book that once again, could answer all my questionson about alternate dimensions."

She then took out the book right below, where the book Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity were reading, looked at the cover and gasped. "Really all this searching and it's right here."

"Well don't just stand there read it," Rainbow Dash requested as Applejack and Fluttershy joined the group.

Twilight began to read, the others stood there and watched, questions were racing through their heads. Twilight stopped and smiled with amazement. "This is incredible. Look I even found a poem from one of the other dimensions."

"Oh, oh, can you read it please," Pinkie pleaded. Twilight nodded and began to read.

"A place unlike any other.

A place different than my own.

Wonderful things could happen,

In a place unlike my own.

I want to go to a place where
Amazing people to amazing things.

Take there please take me there,

To place unlike my own."

As the last word left her mouth a portal opened up. The main six gasped, at that moment they sucked them in. They soon had tickling feeling went through their bodies. It when after they landed on something hard and unfamiliar to most.