• Published 29th May 2015
  • 838 Views, 5 Comments

Voice of Anarchy - SuperBronyBlue



The Equalists are gaining in influence, with Luna being the only princess not to become one and Discord stripped of his powers the world seeks out a new spirit of chaos, and what it finds will rock the foundation of Equestria as we know it

  • ...
6
 5
 838

Chapter 1: The Plot Dump Chapter

The Everfree Forest; a place where all kinds of crazy shit happens (I mean seriously when has a random stranger from another universe not shown up the "unnatural" forest) here we see me in my almighty awesomeness passed out like he just had crazy night of downing a few kegs (which is bull 'cause I don't even like booze) after a few minutes of being knocked out I begin to stir.

"WHO THE HELL KEEPS TALKING WHILE I'M TRYING TO SLEEP"

Oh wait you can hear me?

"Yes, but who are you, how am I even talking to you while I feel like I experiencing the worst hangover ever and why do you sound like me"

Huh, I didn't expect your forth-wall breaking powers to kick in that quickly, either way i'm you, the narrator you

". . . what"

Look I'll give you the short version so we can get back to the story, we're in Equestria, but in this Equestria Twilight and her friends were successfully brainwashed into accepting Starlights view of friendship and began the take over of Equestria, after a while Celestia, Cadance, and most of Equestria fell to, what I will call for now, the Equalists, and just recently Discord was just stripped of his power, this planet, trying to restore equilibrium between chaos and harmony, ripped you out of your world and gave you powers over chaos so that you can find Luna, save the other princesses and The Six, raise an army, show the kingdom that their living a lie, and take back Equestria.

"So, I'm like Keanu Reeves in The Matrix"

Yeah pretty much.

". . . OK cool, thanks for the info, now how do I use these powers?"

I think they come with a User's Manuel, you just have to call it.

". . . I have a User's Manuel, convenient, I summon you , USER"S MANUEL FOR CHAOS POWERS."
It's a User's Manuel, not Shenron. This isn't the Dragon Ball series just imagine it and will it into existence by snapping your fingers.

"Okay, hold on . . . there we go, okay Chapter 1 . . ."
(Yeah we are not narrating this scene it's way too boring, just me reading a manuel so skip that)


One "Reading Montage" later . . .
Okay I'm just going to narrate what your doing right now so your me for a while, cool?

"Okay thats cool"
Alrighty then catch you on the flip side
As I went back to non-interactive narrative the other me decided to try out his new powers,

"Alright lets see *snap*"
With a snap of his fingers he summoned a chocolate shake, just as I know he probably wanted to, I'm so good at this chaos magic, he then used his magic to make ti snow around him for a few minutes, turn into a Saiyan, and rmov all th 's from th sntnc I'm saying, . . . dick.

"Okay I think I got the gist of using my powers, now to make an OG god form, lets see I already got the Saiyan body and armor (Vegeta's when he first landed on Earth, cause thats the best one) and the knowledge of how to use ki and a power level of 200,000, now I'll get connected to the Speed Force, Infinity Gauntlet(with Infinity Stones included), Chaos Emeralds, Scorpion's spear, a special Scouter that can detect hidden energy, all four elemental bendings, and a weapon of my own design; a chunk of liquid metal, harder but heavier than titanium, that can merge with my skeleton or skin, and can turn into any weapon I want and that I can command mentally and can super-heat itself, I shall call it the Heat Whip. I'll only use this form when I'm extremely desperate but besides that, I'll just stick to using Saiyan with the Heat Whip and scouter, gotta carry it somehow. Now that I explained what I'm doing to the readers lets see if I can find some energy signatures."
As he stored his OG god form away to use for later he started up his scouter to search for power levels, after a few seconds of waiting a massive but hidden power level was shown to be in the direction of the Everfree Castle along with two others that seemed to be equal and lower than the first.

"Alright lets check over there first"


One Fly later (yeah we're to lazy to narrate the flying too)
Me in my All Mighty Awesomeness decided to scope out the situation first before going in figuratively guns blazing, so while hiding he finds a odd sight; Luna being caught in between a Magic and a Solar place, that's right the all powerful Night Princess was cornered by a severly power nerfed Celestia and Twilight, come to think of it how did Discord get caught to, couldn't he just up and teleport away when he was being-

"Dude can you shut up I'm trying to co9me up with a plan"
Well sorry, I'm trying to get my two bits in on this thing . . . hey you know what would be awesome? *whispers*

"Aww hell yeah lets do it"
With a snap of his fingers he changes shape and steps out to to save the Night Princess calling attention to him by saying one sentence,

"YOU MUST PLAY SEGA SATURN"

Author's Note:

Okay second Chapter sorry this took so long but I've been suffering from writer's block for a while and still kind of am, so I will leave you with this quiz question, who did Sebastian turn into? the first person to answer right gets a moustache :moustache: see ya

Comments ( 3 )

error instructions not clear dropped a gallon of lsd like Mr.Popo

Segate sanshirp

Login or register to comment