• Published 11th May 2015
  • 956 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pirate Mares - LoopyBunny53



MLP meets Pirates of the Caribbean (Non-Humans)

  • ...
1
 4
 956

"Red Rainbow" Dash

"No please have mercy!" Called a male pony. "I don't want to fight with a pirate!" There was distraught lacing this ponies voice as a grunt could be heard. Cheers could also be heard.

"Shut it!" Snorted a female pony. Her voice was coarse and ragged. "You know full well why I can't give a scoundrel like you mercy!"

"I don't want to die!" The male whined his voice was stressed and even more pleading. It made the female pony sick to her stomach.

"I said shut it! You knew what you were getting into when you walked into this ring." The female pony was getting fed up with this males groveling. This is a fighting ring and he should have known that when he walked through the batwing doors. The blue female kneed the male in the barrel he grunted and fell to the floor. "Get up and fight me!"

"Spare me anymore pain!" The male whined from the floor, drool was coming out of his mouth and tears were forming in his eyes. "I just came here to get information I didn't want to fight!"

"Information on who?" The female demanded stomping her hoof down.

"I can't say!"

"Spill it or you can count yourself as good as dead." The blue female threatened.

"Red Rainbow."

"What?"

"That is who I came here to get information on. He is a pirate and he hangs out here, that was all I got. So I came here to see if I could get information on him." The male groaned.

"She."

"What?"

"She is a pirate."

"What?"

The blue Pegasus groaned, "She is a pirate." Then the Pegasus grinned. She got close to the males ear, "and she is me."

The male pony got stiff his body turned cold and his breath got caught in his throat.

"It seems that this is just not your day pal." The Pegasus lifted her head to the crowd of on lookers in the fight ring, "That is what they all call me now? Red Rainbow? Nice to know I finally get a title. Well I mean I do have blood on my hooves I can not deny that nor will I. I am proud of my reputation what more is there to say. Nice to know that those dumb Canterlotfolk are looking at me as a threat finally. Ponies have more of a reason to fear me since I don't need a measly ship to get around this town all I need is my wings." Rainbow lifted her head her rainbow mane glistened in the candlelight. She walked over to the edge of the ring and grabbed her white scarf, slipping it around her neck she then walked over to the male pony still on the floor. "Up now or forfeit." She commanded him.

"I forfeit." The male whimpered.

"What they can't hear you?!" She teased the male grinning.

"I FORFEIT!" He screamed letting his head rest back on the sand floor of the ring.

"Good." Rainbow walked out of the ring grabbing her cutlass with her, "I will be taking my bits and my leave now." She grabbed the burlap sack that held four hundred bits in it. The ponies behind her were cheering and hollering. Half of them were laughing and grabbing bet money from a pal others were rushing into the ring to help the male pony still lying on the floor.

The male wasn't moving, he was almost lifeless. A red stain grew in the sandy floor as Rainbow sauntered away she could hear the scream of a female pony. Rainbow chuckled, "Add another name to the dead list."

"Red Rainbow" Dash was her title given to her by the Nobles sitting in Canterlot Palace. It was a rather fitting name for a pony who slaughters any other pony that may be gunning for her. It is true that they could very well not be gunning for her but Rainbow has to be on top of things or she could end up in the gallows. Rainbow is one of the best solo pirates out there with a bounty of 4 million bits on her head knowing the scale out there she is probably the best solo pirate out there. There is one fact that can not be over looked and that is the that her hooves are covered in blood. As far as she counted it has been 50 ponies dead on her accord. She doesn't need any help with staying alive out here and most notably she has to move on from this town, they will be after her soon and her signature rainbow mane isn't hard to miss.

She slipped the burlap sack into her bag and began to gallop. After galloping for a bit she jumped and used her wings to pull herself up into the sky. Her next stop is Pony Harbors.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

The lights of nighttime Pony Harbors could be seen below her. Rainbow dropped off at the docks of this harbor town she dropped of two bits into the cup of the guard and the guard solemnly nodded off to her. Good no one in Pony Harbors has heard the news of a__

"PIRATE!" The Guard called.

Rainbow whipped her head around to see a rather annoying Pink Coat rushing through the docks. An orange coated pony raced after her. Rainbow snorted, her again. Rainbow galloped down to the bottom of the docks once again. She could feel the strain in her legs but she kept pushing herself forward. Rainbow stopped in front of a now startled Pinkamena Diane Pie and this new orange pony.

"Rainbow?!" Pikamena exclaimed her eyes were wide as she looked at Rainbow.

The Rainbow maned horse snorted.

"So we are still not on good terms?"

Rainbow stomped, "you killed my crew!"

"If your Captain never sailed past my ship and attempted to steal it then we wouldn't have had to attack now would we."

"Speaking of your ship where is it. I don't see it anywhere in this Dock?" Rainbow teased.

"You know just as well as I do that my ship was stolen from me by a rival crew."

"So the Captain is without her crew and her ship."

"I have Applejack so technically I do have a crew. I mean it is better then going it alone now is it?" Pinkamena asked the loner pirate.

"Easier to not have to worry when a crew member falls ill or ration out apples."

"Easier to know that you have someone watching your back when you get into battle."

Rainbow stopped. She scoffed, "so you are a Captain without a ship what is even your end goal here? Are you going to commandeer a ship with only you and this pony?"

"That is the plan unless you want to help. As I told Applejack, help me help you?"

"What could you have that I would need?"

"Adams Apple?"

Rainbow stopped. Adam's Apple of Eden was the most saught after treasure in all of Pirate world. It is known as the kings treasure for it was King Dauderhoof who forged the apple out of molten gold on the summer's solstice. Rainbow pondered for a moment then looked at Pinkamena, "So you were the Pirate who stole the Apple?"

"Nope."

Rainbow scoffed, "Then I have no buisness dealing with you."

"You are going to be the one to steal the Apple."

"What?"

"You heard me. The feat among Pirates, to steal the Apple is to be Pirate King. And you, Rainbow, are going to become the Pirate Queen, you are stealing that Apple."

Rainbow turned away from them inside she was so jumping for joy. Just like the time when Daring Do was said to post out her new adventure. Turning back she grinned.

"Deal."

Author's Note:

So, here we are part three already. My my, the crew is coming together. But please my fellow bronies and pegasisters don't think too far ahead, because nothing is ever as it seems.

(I do not know the true meaning behind their names so I am judging by their titles. The titles are in "...")
Comment
Vote
Up to you!
~ Bunny out >:3 PCHOOOooooo