• Published 11th May 2015
  • 956 Views, 4 Comments

My Little Pirate Mares - LoopyBunny53



MLP meets Pirates of the Caribbean (Non-Humans)

  • ...
1
 4
 956

Captain Pinkamena D. Pie

With the sun high in the sky Pinkamena D. Pie hoisted the anchor on her small ship and set sail for Pony Harbors. She was hoping to find some ponies to accompany her on her trip to find a suitable ship. Not just any old ship though, her ship, the Sugarcube Revenge. She lowered the sails and set sail to the harbor in question.

Wiping the sweat from her brow her dry mouth craved the much needed water. The trip was taking much longer than she expected and she was getting very anxious. The dehydration taking over her mind making her worry that she has just been going in circles for the past hour. Her mane more deflated as she solemnly waits for her eyes to even gaze upon the sight of some land. She still held on to some hope that no matter what she would get her ship back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was beginning to travel in and out of consciousness, her eyelids seeming to be replaced by sandbags. Her mouth is dryer than the Sahara Desert in Zebrica, her taste buds now transformed into it's cacti. The oxygen she breathes in is no better than a dust storm. Surrounded by water she would kill to get some of it in her dying mouth, salt water would only make it worse. Her eyes closed once again as the darkness took her away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pinkamena's eyes opened for another time as all she saw was nothing but ocean still. However one thing was different this time, as the sun was finally beginning to set. Her insides jumped with joy as at least the night would be a little more forgiving as it should be cooler. She was wrong.

The nights on the ocean were the worst. There was only the light of the moon and the starts. Captain Pinkamena's luck only worsened as the moon was not out tonight, it hid itself from view. The Captain cursed under her breath as he forced herself to say awake. Her mane almost completely deflated now the only hope she had left was the ever hope of land. The Zebras back at Zebrica only told her that it would be a day for her to reach another island some what close by.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had to blink several times hoping that her sanity from distinguishing hallucinations from realty was still some what present. What she saw in front of her was no mere hallucination this was the real deal. Pony Harbors, right in front of her. Well, more like a mile away but her eyes did not deceive her. She could almost taste the apple cider in her mouth as she usually drunk at the bars. Grabbing two of the ores in her hooves she sat on the center bench. Pointing away from land she began to row, and row she did. For it only took her a mere 5 minutes for her to reach the Harbors with the current working against her. Tying her ship to the peg she trotted over to stallion working at the docks.

"Halt," grunted the much bigger male.

"Who, me?" Pinkamena asked the stallion pointing to herself with her rather curly pink tail.

"You are the only one who is here," groaned the stallion. Snorting he asked, "State your business for coming to the docks and pay the fee if we deem you worthy for staying here.

"Well, I am here to get by my ship that was stolen from me. I was also on the seas for who knows how long and need a place to rest." The Captain stated huffing annoyed.

"And what ship may that be?"

"The Sugarcube Revenge."

"Pirate! Stay where you stand if you do not wish to be sent to the gallows at this very moment!" The stallion warned the already aggravated Captain.

"Look bud, I am not in the mood to be arguing just take 5 gold bits and I'll be on my way, I may throw in an extra bit if you don't tell anypony?

"I will not be bribed so easily Pinkamena Diane Pie, former owner of the Sugarcube's Revenge."
Pinkamena huffed her eyes showing great despise for this stallion that is currently in her way. "No I am not former owner the ship is still mine, just being borrowed by another pony. So just take my bits and get the buck out of my way." The Captain's mane deflating a bit as her disgust grew for this ungrateful stallion.

"I will not take your bits."

"Fine! Then here I will take my bits and be on my way." Pinkamena's mane deflated even more and even lost a bit of saturation. Her saturation loss was do to sugar loss and just her overall tiredness. She shoved her way around the stallion and stomped over to the ramp.

"Halt, Pirate, stop where you stand!" Lowering her head she listened for the Harbor Guard to race up the ramp after her, which he promptly did. She listened as the stallions hooves grew ever so close. Curling up her small form she used her entire body mass doubled with the force of the stallion's charge to buck him in the chest. Due to their size difference she more or less got him in foreleg. Hearing the satisfying grunt she race off once again.

Galloping through the streets she often rammed into carts or bumped into other ponies who were just mingling.

"Hey watch out!"

"Look where you're running!"

That only made her giggle. She missed the feel of the breeze in her mane and tail. She jumped over a branch that was in her way which only made her crack out laughing. The pure energy that was racing through her gave her the best moments of her entire existence. Not at all like the battle in the Timbucktu or the river race at Saddle Arabia.
Turning her head to the right she saw two batwing doors. A smirk wiggled it's way onto her muzzle as she got the idea to hide in that building. Knocking open the doors she frantically looked around to see that the place empty. Except for a few blacksmith tools and a forge that is lit. A smile took over her mouth as she ducked behind a few stacks of apple cider barrels. She heard the main door swing open as the raised her head slowly over the barrels to see none other than the blacksmith herself. Following this new pony was stallion with a filly beside him.

"Welp, Big Mac that was the best sale we had this side of the Harbors." Said the first pony.

"Eyup," Responded the large stallion.

"Applejack we only got two bits!" Whined the little foal.

"Two bits is enough to buy us two bushels of apples, be grateful Applebloom."

"Eyup."

"That still doesn't seem like much, if we were still at our farm we had free apples at ten bits a week."

"Applebloom! Don't whine." Yelled the older pony. That ponies voice made it seem like it was a mare.

"But_!"

"Hush now or do ya' want to go and clean out the smoke pipes again." Warned Applejack.

"No ma'am." Sighed Applebloom in defeat. "Can I at least go see Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo?"

"Only after ya' did your chores." Called Applejack moving to the forge to toss around the embers. None of the ponies have yet to see the Captain hidden behind the Cider Barrels.

"Hey Applejack, can you teach me sword fighting soon, I want to be able to fight Pirates when I'm older. Like you!" Applebloom asked jumping on one of the stairs that lead to the loft area of the small shop.
Pinkamena jumped a little as the little filly asked those words, "fight pirates... like you." If Pinkamena was caught in here she didn't think that these ponies would just talk it out and let her roam free. She looked all around her to see what her possible motives for escape was. There was none that didn't end in her being caught. The batwing doors would give her away to Applebloom. That Big Mac pony was blocking the main door using the bellow to tend to the fire. Applejack was walking right....towards the barrels. Think Pinkie think! Pinkamena screamed in her head. Covering her head with her tricorn hat more she ducked more under the barrels to hopefully not be caught thinking of a quick and flaw full problem.

"Who the hay do you think you are?" Asked the rather astonished Applejack.

"Who, me?" Answered Pinkamena, slowly moving her mouth to her cutlass.

"Yes you!" Demanded Applejack.

"Well I'm the best Captain in all of Equestria." Called Pinkamena clamping her mouth onto her cutlass and quickly swinging up. From her calculation before she shoved her head down she was rather far from the barrels to actually hit them.

"You're a Pirate!" Yelled Applejack grabbing her own cutlass from her belt at her barrel (Term for a horse/ponies waist).

The two's swords clashed together, their faces only a half a nose apart. Glaring at each other the two bounced back. Their eyes not even leaving each other for a moment both knew that a fight was brewing and brewing fast.

Author's Note:

Welp here is the first part of my new story, yo can actually find this part on Wattpad. I love Pirates of the Caribbean and MLP and I just wanted to write this story after hearing She's a Pony: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t38DPnkDjTM. It wasn't getting the love on Wattpad so I want to see how it will do on this site.
~Bunny out >:3 PCHOOOooo