• Published 16th May 2012
  • 2,324 Views, 28 Comments

batman in ponyville - mentlefluttershy



when luscious fox invent a machine that can bend time and space batman decides to go back to save hi

  • ...
40
 28
 2,324

story

BATMAN IN PONYVILLE

at gotham city in buce wanyen tech lucious fiox "blck guy" is working on interior dimensional galactic gate of space portal to go back in time to stop batmans dead parents from dying so the joker n shit woodnt be bern. *scratch that* so he is building the portal and bruce coimes down with alfred and alfred says” y do we fall down?” and bruce said “to get back up”. lucious chuckeld a little at the thought of batman falling down. bruce then walked to the gate and said “how is it hanging”? and lucious said” fine mr wayen fine”. as he cleeaned his hands with the oil rag.
“the interstellar portal gate is almost done” said lucious. “we just need the bones of your dead parents to pin point there exact location”. bruce smerk and pointed to alfred who was carring a silver platter alfred lifted the lid to show the steaming corpses of bruce dead parents. lucious smiled like one of them black dude smiles were they are like dress for succsess. lucious then grabed the plater with the ded parents and loaded them into the idggsp. bruce quickly stribed to his batman suit then suited up into his batman suit? and then lucious fliped the switched and opened the portal and bruce walked up behind lucious and said “when your done type in your name” and then batman charged into the time mushun. as batmain was flying threw the space and time he pondered what his ded dad said before he said. but there was no time for batman had arived.

chpter 2

the sounds of birds chwarping as batman looked around. everything was bright and some how drawn in flash but still 3d 2. he then heard a hick saiad "hodyia partner" batman turd around to see a talking horse apreaing thing? cristan bail then said. "WERE AM I WERES HARVEY!!!" he said with grows. "well tarnation i dont know any PONI!!!! BY THAT NAME MR" adam west shocked at the sound of poni as he reached for his bat belt but it was gone??? some on stoled it or he lefted it at luciouses pad after the hookers went home. but beside the poiunt he didnt know were gone. kevin conroy paniced and did what he knew best he drop kicked the poni in teh faic and then bat grappled to a tree but it was no tree it was fluu....RAINBOW PONI!!!! burt waren then quickly rain to a park bench were he went to the tiam masheen and he came to the year 2008. and he is greeted by a tree named blumburg who greets him with apple
pie plucked from his sternum. and he saiz would u like to come and meet my friends? bat man den said lets make like a tree and leaf "HAHA" they laughed then blumburg
srsed." there are over 9000 apples with them" batman said nothing and followed tree to under water poni city cloudsdale and batman said." how is tree in cloudsdale"
batman pondered and said " how do i know that " as he sesured and it zoomed into his eye and he realised that they were his parents naimes. and then batman then drop
kicked the tree out of clouds dale and he den said * puts on sunglasses * "see you next fall" " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs " shows csi miami
intro with batman.

chpter 3

batman then walked away froom the edje all cool bad like and then batglided down onto poni and saw threw a window and saw lots of shipping stuff. batman vomited in his mouth a little and tasted faintly the bat granola bar and bapple juice he ate at his bat care. then the poni he lainded on saiad" hello partner" batman den shouted "YOU AGAIN!!!!" and kicked the poni in the face again. as the poni laid on the ground a giant human fox dude with big boobs and a giant bulge ran by and stole the ponis wallet batman then said "I WAS WRONG!!" and kicked the fox man in the bulge till it bleed blood of bluey stuff. as the furry man fell to the grond he shouted e tu brutee. then fell to the ground in a twisted fuzzy heap. batman then reated to an alley and hid behind a trash can.

chapter 4

batman sleeeped behind the trash can for many days after breaking his toe off in that furrys bulge. he got his bat twoe and glewd it back on. batman got a text from his b.f.f lucius saying . dude bro how the ded parents go? :C . batman replyed. it is 2 l8 i was gone 2 long D: lucious then replyed. mr wayne i have bad news we found harvy dent. he has skin cancer :C bat man droped the fone and looked up to the poni filled sky and couldnt comprehend what was happening. his parents were still dead and his bro got cancer and he was traped in a world full of ponis it was almost to mutch for the dark night. but due to the fact that he is batman it was never to mutch. batman then kissed the trash can good bye and gave it his digits yet he knew the trash can would never call cause its a trash can. and left the alley his cape following him following his shadow. as he left the alley he was stoped by another poni who said " hai im an oc that know one give a fuck about whats your name" batman said batman as he heald back the disire to kick the poni in the face. the poni then showed bruce green wood a place were he could get a bit to eat as long as he didnt kick the owners in the face. the ponies welcomed him and gave him cupcakes and non achoholic cider. bat main sat baick and enjoyed the fod as the poni he kicked twice in the face enternd to confront him.

chpter 5

“how dair yall kicked me in the faic” the poni said with anger. batman replyed with “whoa bro whoa chillout bro srsly bro......srsly” even though the poni didnt know who batman was she knew right away that he comanded her respect so she sat the fuck down and at an apple fritter after abologising to batman for her insolence. as batman surved the room he was reminded of his butler alfred who was batmains bro he called alfred alfbro and alfbro called batman broce wayne.
den robin came around and fucked tit all uup. he missed his bros in the past and wainted to beh wif em so he asked purple mob top poni for help. “ ill help you batman after my voice actor post more wierd pics to her twitter” said the purple poni. batman again vomited bat care food a little in his mouth. she then showed batman her science room of science were she did all deh expieriments on pink poni who is happily a labotimite. she straped bruce into the deneraliser and flipped it on. the mashine sparked und glew with smooke and fire. bat man was pain but not enough didnt care. just ass he was about to go to wayen tech all the ponis came and said gewd bai and yellow poni came to him and got close onto ear and said dont go into my sheee... garage and batman went gone.

chapter 6

bat man awoke in wayen tech building were fiox and alfbro were ober hem. they went on with sad eyes den made happeh when batman awoke. the masheen was desretoyed and so were batmans parents bones. batman stood and said noffing he didnt need 2. he knew that you cant change the past butt you shuud always look to presurve it. sept 4 g3. g3 stuff sucks. end

by mrmentleman (therockman112),
StockyCoder, woodsmen, oct4via

Comments ( 27 )

:rainbowhuh:Dafaq did I just read?

Dear mentle. Please remove this from the site and actually write something GOOD next time

EDIT: You know what im upvoting this jsut to troll the troll fic

Oh GADF!!! the picture was awesome but the story just sucks man it sucks! :applecry:

Guys, guys. Can't you see? It's a trollfic. And apparently a pretty good one, since you falled for it. I mean, seriously, there is even a CSI: Miami link typed right into the text! And you still fell for it? To be honest, that means the fic completed its goal, so if I want to be honest, I have to thumb up it.

I'm not gonna join in with the sheeple to down-vote this, as that's what you clearly want. No; I'm gonna up-vote it, just to foil your nefarious get-attention-quick scheme. HA! :trollestia:

If you know it is a troll fic, read it anyway and enjoy it, can it still be troll? :applejackconfused:

This is an insult to The World's Greatest Detective. The picture is great but the story is terrible :pinkiesick: If Thomas and Martha Wayne didn't die, THERE WOULD BE NO BATMAN!

GENIUS. Better than Eternal

601637
I still can't get over how quickly he takes his shirt off there.
...Thank God that was in context.

601527we just got a video deal to :D

I'm pretty sure there is a Stewie Griffin meme for what i'm thinking

YO LOL you only live once:moustache::moustache::moustache:

NANANANANANANANANANA! Bat Pony!!!!!

Why do all the trollfics get more attention:raritycry: why?!:raritydespair:
And more importantly, why the fuck do moderators let it pass through:ajbemused:

618251

:twilightoops: You magnificent bastard

618254
This explains everything.

Or, alternatively, nothing.

Ha ha ha! What a schtohry, Maurk!

Okay, this sucks. And this is fluttershy saying that.:flutterrage:

Ever thought of getting an editor?

Login or register to comment