• Published 27th Apr 2015
  • 417 Views, 9 Comments

Scootaloos New Home - NightmareAngel



Scootaloo has been adopted by a family in Canterlot and is now adjusting to her new life.

  • ...
7
 9
 417

Chapter 1

Scootaloo ran into her classroom, out of breath and ten minutes late. Miss Cheerilee forced a smile at the orange filly and told her to take her seat before continuing the lesson. When the bell rung to signal lunch time Scootaloo grabbed her bag and ran through the main doors. Sweetiebelle and Applebloom tried desperatley to catch up to their friend.

"Scootaloo what's wrong?" Applebloom called in her thick accent. Scootaloo halted suddenly and her two friends crashed into her.

"Oh girls it's awful! Just awful!" Scootaloo turned to face them, her eyes filling with tears.

"I'm getting adopted!" Sweetiebelle and Applebloom looked at each other in confusion.

"Scootaloo I thought that's what you wanted." Sweetiebelle said unsurely.

"Did that family you like not want you?" Applebloom chipped in.

"It's them who're adopting me but they never told me they live in Canterlot!" She whined, her tears starting to fall now with a grace that Scootaloo herself didn't have.

"Canterlot?! You're moving to Canterlot?! But what about us? What about the Cutie Mark Crusaders!" Applebloom asked as Sweetiebell wrapped her arm around her friend.

"It's okay, we can write to each other everyday and Scootaloo can start a Canterlot branch like Babs did in Manehattan!" Sweetiebell said. Scootaloo rubbed the tears from her eyes.

"You'd really write to me every day?" Scootaloo asked with a smile and her friends nodded. The three friends cheered up instantly and started to play and chat about what life in Canterlot will be like.