• Published 26th Apr 2015
  • 2,563 Views, 57 Comments

The Empress of Flame - Pathious



when Sunset was celestia's student. she was a magical prodigy much like twilight sparkle, after her defeat she returns to equestria to become the student of Twilight Sparkle, Only to find the darkness still inside her.

  • ...
17
 57
 2,563

Fruits of love

Twilight Sparkle awoke with a jolting pain. She had went to bed to try and ease her nerves over the whole Empress situation. Though the dream she had just had seemed more like a vision. Then again, how could Discord be turned to stone by one entity? How could one entity overpower Discord? There were too many questions running through her head. So many of which she did not have the answers for. That's when both Celestia and Luna rushed into the room. The expressions on their faces expressed grave concern and fear.

"Princess Twilight, did you just dream what we dreamed? Did Discord fail?" Celestia questioned. The words she spoke hit Twilight like a train. What she had just seen was no dream but a vision.

"Yes, I saw what you saw. We put our trust in a friend only to have him turned to stone. How could we have let this happen?" Twilight put a hoof to her own forehead. The pain in her head was excruciating.

"We all doubted the power of Empress. None of us saw this coming." Luna sighed with a tear in her eye.

"There is no doubt we should have sent the Elements to take care of the problem in the first place." Celestia looked at Twilight as if to say she was sorry for her decision.

"Like Luna said, none of us saw this coming. We all underestimated the Enemy." Twilight rolled out of bed to become ready and alert. "We can not let such facts slip are mind again, We know she could be on her way here at any moment. I believe that if we are not prepared we will fall." Luna and Celestia nodded. They were pleased with Twilights words.

"What do we do, This creature nearly killed me in the dream realm. Who knows what it is fully capable of." Luna says her wings slowly spreading. Her eyes gleaming in the light of her moon.

"Luna has a valid point. We don't know what Empress is capable of doing. She was already able to overcome the Crystal Empire. We are already down one alicorn." Celestia said, for she felt the mention of Cadence and the fall of the Crystal Empire was in need of mention.

"I'm not sure what there is to be done there. I was only able to defeat the Demon using the power of the elements." Twilight sighs. "Since they are now on the Tree of harmony, What are we going to use?" Twilights eyes immediately widened as an idea entered her own mind. Celestia and Luna both took notice to Twilight and her Facial expression. "Sunset Shimmer had romantic feelings for me, maybe those feelings can be use to draw the Sunset we know out."

"No there must be another way~!" Celestia said as she resorted to anger. "We cannot risk her taking the mind of another alicorn."

"Celestia, I will proceed with what I see fit. None of your words will sway my decision. I will be off to the Crystal Empire in an hour." Twilight said as she began to take charge.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Empress sat in the throne of Cadence, She had the stone statue of Discord next to her. Shinning and Cadence both mind controlled and forced to guard her. The whole empire was near collapse for Empress had stolen their last defense, the crystal heart. Empress was spinning it like a ball on her hoof.

"Oh poo, how boring is your Empire anyways?" Empress laughed, "No really. your Empire fell in less than fifteen minutes. I think i may have beaten Sombra's record." she grinned as she spread her large demonic wings. "How tempted I am to break this, So many spirits i would crush in the instence. If only i wasn't as so cruel to wait." Empressed laughed some more as she was basking in her first victory. Her ears perked up as she could sense a magical presence, Smoke slowly began to spew out of her nostrals. Twilight then busted through the door to the throne room. Cadence and Shinning were about to go dispatch of Twilight when Empress raised a hoof making them stop. "Now, now that is no way to treat company~!" Empress smiled devilishly.

"Empress release the spell you casted on my brother and Cadence." Twilight snorted in anger. "And then release Sunset and stop your doomed plan."

"Nononoononononno, First off Princes Twilight. I will be doing no such thing. After all this is all thanks to you." she smiled as she floated over to Twilight. "Without your action of Taking Sunsets heart and breaking it. I would never have been able to take hold."

"Enough of your lies, We can stop this now. Or you will have to face the concequences of your crimes to the fullest of extent." Twilight said as she tried to stay true to the royal duty of which she had to carry out. Empress floated back over to the throne of which she was sitting on moments ago. One of her brows raised slowly as she seemed to be thinking. Her halo like eyes then quickly shifted over to Twilight.

"You must think this is only about Equestria. You must truly believe this is all I want." Empress claps her hooves together.

"W-what are you talking about?" Twilight said as she began to grow confused. Empress then clapped her hooves three time. This teleported the Mirror into the room. She smiled as she thrusted her hoof forward. Magic then shoved Twilight through the portal of which was still sparking and heating up. Empress flew in after her, the portal started to spark more after her entrance. Twilight slowly opened her eyes as she looked down at the cold concrete ground below her. She had successfully made it through to the other world. She turned her hand over to see her purple palm was covered in a black ash. Twilight slowly raised her gaze to see a burning tank and ash raining from the sky.

"Don't you just love what I've done to the place. You were right when you said this world wouldn't survive if it had to face a powerful force." Empress chuckled as several transformed people flew down. They had changes much like snips and snail had when they were forced into demon forms.

"Why, how could you do this?!" Twilight felt tears swell in her eyes.

"Simple really, They sided with you in my defeat. Soooo in turn they perish under my rule." Empress said as she used her hands to help Twilight to her feet. "They fight really hard, In fact the fight is still going. LET US GET A FIRST CLASS VIEW!" Empress spread her wings as she grabbed Twilight by the shoulders. She quickly flew up. Twilight let out a scream as she was dragged into the sky. She wanted to fight back for this world but was magic less so she couldn't.

"Put me down, There is no need for this. You don't have to do any of this!" Twilight yelled trying to convince the demon to stop. Ash and soot was now plastering on Twilights clothes. Also this was leaving dark marks on her face. Empress landed on top of Canterlot Highs roof. and pointed out to a row of tanks and military fighting against demonized humans. One tank slowly started to aim at Empress.

"See this is the pain you have caused this world. this is the pain you have caused Sunset. This is me putting an end to it!" Empress yelled for she did not notice the approaching attack on herself. Twilight on the other hand did. The tank fired and was heading straight for twilight, Empress saw this and her eyes immediately changed to Sunsets eyes. Only momentarily. Empress put up a hand out and the shell of the shot fires stopped right infront of Twilights face. "You never fire at HER!" Empress threw the bullet back at the tank, destroying it. Then Empresses eyes returned and That small reminisce of Sunset was gone.

"See, right there. Empress there is still good left in you. Sunset is that good!" Twilight said trying to use words against Empress. Empress quickly turned twilight around as she locked hand with Twi.

"You know I'm starting to see why She was so attracted to you." A deep and demonic purr escaped Empresses throat. Empress placed one of her clawed hands on Twilights stomach. Her hand glowed and it burned the top Twilight was wearing clean off. Without burning of Twilights Bra or burning Twilights skin. Twilights eyes widened at the Empresses sudden change in attitude.

"Stop! You cant just....." Twilights eyes widened more as Empress kissed Twilight on the neck. Twilight felt a warm tingly sensation serge through her body in response to the demonic and fiery kiss. Twilight couldn't help but like that feeling.

"I believe your body says otherwise." Empress said as her fangs slightly scratched Twilight on her neck. "You Princess Twilight are the reason this is all happening. Why not become a part of it?"

"NO, I will not fall victim to your cruel joke!" Twilight tried getting out of the grasp of Empress. "You will not succeed in your plan! The magic of friendship will defeat you. All of these people all of the ponies in Equestria will unite as one. They will defeat you." Twilight smiled as she spoke her words of friendship. Empresses hair began to flicker more rapidly like a raging fire. She was now getting agitated.

"If that was true they would have won already, so enough of your fake wisdom." Empress turned Twilight around so she could look her in the eyes. Empress placed a claw in-between the divider of both bra cups. She quickly cut it with one curl of her finger. Twilight quickly caught it so it wouldn't fall.

"Your in denial Empress, you know I'm right. You know that they will stand no chance if I were to side with you. That is your only reason for tying to tempt me." Twilight said as she held her bra to her chest. Empress then brought Twi closer to her.

"Oh really? Is that what you truly believe?" Empress laughs only to slowly wipe a tear from her own eye. "My your soooo wrong Princess." Empress takes three claws and uses them to caress Twilight right cheek.

"Stop touching me!" Twilight tried moving her head away from the demonic hand.

"You want me to stop!" Empress starts to get even more aggravated. "Fine I'll respect you enough to not touch you with my hands." Empress then quickly locked her red lips with Twilights mulberry colored lips. A very hot sensation formed on Twilights lips that sensation then spread throughout her body and then resonated to be between her legs. Empress was trying her best to sway Twi to her side. Twilight wanted it to stop but she also didn't want it to. Twi then slowly began to kiss Empress back. Empress than slowly tried to get the bra completely off Twilight. Twilight then realized she was falling for Empress, she had to stop before she couldn't. Twilight then quickly pulled away from Empress and ran for the edge roof of the building. She slid to a stop when she saw the long fall. and the distance she had to jump if she wanted to make it into the portal from here. She had no choice not when she had a powerful Demon behind her. Twilight then turned around and then started her run for the edge again. She leaped
off, wind rushing through her hair. Empress taking flight not far behind her. Twilight felt like she was moving in slow motion as her legs barely caught the face of the statue that was the portal. The apparently malfunctioning Portal then sucked her the rest of the way through. She was thrown back into Equestria. She knew Empress would not be far behind her. She also knew that when Empress came through that portal Equestria may have it's final stand.