• Published 30th Apr 2015
  • 3,130 Views, 32 Comments

MLP / Gundam AGE - AGE of Infinity - GundamBrony



A young stallion stumble upon, what his parent left him, a device of a legendary family from another world and a secret of three powerful messiahs...........now mark a new chapter of The Legend of AGE...........

  • ...
15
 32
 3,130

Episode 8 - Party Crasher

(Ponyville, set 4 weeks on Make New Friends But Keep Discord)

Cosmo open his closet as it was filled with books and a few clothes as he search the ones in the hangers. His mind begin recalled to the events that happened 2 weeks ago : Applejack, the element of honesty, learned of his secret after saving Appleloosa from the Changelings. It's bad enough that the CMC knows of his secret, but for one of his friends, is even worst. From the time that he met her and her friends, she was suspicious of him after saving the village from Starlight and tried to forced him to spill his secret. He tried to drop it and with some help from the CMC but after saving Appleloosa, she witness him disengage his Gundam. At first he thought he's going to lose the trust of his friend, but she understand him and like the others, promise to not to let the others know of this. However, the words from her, kept echoing from his mind.

"You can't keep this secret from them forever, Cosmo. You're going have to tell them soon."

Applejack, I wish I would, but I can't risk putting more of ponies I care for into my war. he thought as he found a tuxedo suit, that Auntie Luna gave him prior before he move to Ponyville, hanging on his closet. He pulled it out as he checked for cleanness, free of wrinkles, and freshness. With a careful eye, only a few of wrinkles are seen.

Then a series of knock was heard from downstairs as he set his uniform on his bed, walked down and open the door, he saw Spike, covered in bed sheets.

"Spike? What are you doing here?" Cosmo asked.

"Discord, j-just popped out from my sleep a-and looking for T-Twilight...." Spike said.

"You mean that traitor still here?" Cosmo asked in a venomous tone surprising him as he slowly nodded.

"Yeah, why?" he asked.

"I thought that traitor is gone after he betrayed us to Lord Tierk." Cosmo growled as memories flashback to the news of Discord betrayed everypony and sided with Lord Tierk.

Flashback

(Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns, Set after Twilight's Kingdom part 1)

In his classroom, Cosmo was at the front seat, taking notes of magical properties. As he kept his focus on it, a warning bell was heard as he snapped his head to that direction then as he saw the window, he seen ponies being rounded up by a familiar draconequus.

Is that, Discord?! The Spirit of Disharmony and Chaos! he thought as a large monstrous centaur begin draining them.

That's Tierk! Cosmo's mind screamed as everypony was rushing to get to the bunkers as Cosmo rushed ahead too.

End Flashback

"Cosmo? Equestria to Cosmo! Hey!" Spike's voice snapped him out of his memory lane as he looked at him, crossing his arms.

"Sorry, Spike." he apologized.

"What's with the tone, Cosmo? You acted as you hate him." Spike asked.

"Because I do hate him." He sighed turned his head away from him.

"Why?"

"Why? Because, he's the spirit of chaos and disharmony, Spike! He cause so much suffering of everypony because of him, thinking life is a game to him! And not only that, he also sided with Lord Tierk and almost brought Equestria to ruins!" he said as he sighed. Spike understand why he acted like this but he can't blame him. Some of the ponies are still distrusting of Discord after Lord Tierk escaped from his prison at Tartarus.

"Listen, Cosmo. Discord has changed. He still reformed after what happen with Lord Tierk and knows of how importance friendship is." Spike said.

"I'll see that when I see it with my own eyes." Cosmo said.

Spike sighed "Just give him a benefit of a doubt, Cosmo. Twilight and the others already did."

He turned to him and nodded slowly then headed upstairs with Spike following him as he checking his tuxedo suit.

"So where's Twilight by the way?" Cosmo asked.

"She's away in Canterlot, helping Princess Celestia with the Gala." Spike answered.

"I see." he saw some wrinkles as he got a iron board and a steamer. He then use the steamer on medium heat and begin removing it.

"So everypony is excited for the Grand Galloping Gala?"

"Of course, everypony is going there. Have you ever being to the Grand Galloping Gala before?" Spike asked.

Cosmo sighed "No, not really. In fact, I stayed away from it."

"How come?"

"Before I met you and the others, I always been alone with only Haro as my friend. My aunt tried to get me to the Grand Galloping Gala, but I stayed away from it because......" he stopped a bit.

"Because?"

"It remind me of my parent's royal ball." he said sadly as Spike was shocked to hear that. He place his claw on his left shoulder.

"I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay. This time, things are going to be different." Cosmo said as he finished removing the wrinkles from his suit. "I'm going to give it a chance."

With a nodded from Spike, both went downstairs to eat as in his desk, are two golden tickets.

Opening :


Cosmo brush his mane with his comb as his waved spike mane now being smooth, he checked his tie along with tied his green bow as he levitate his AGE Device and place on his neck, hidden inside of his tuxedo suit. With a nodded, he got out of the bathroom and saw Spike waiting with his gala uniform.

"Okay Spike, I'm all set."

"Great, we better hurry now" Spike open the door "The Grand Galloping Gala is about to start soon."

He nodded as both headed out as a voice was heard "Cosmo!"

He turned and saw Derpy in her Grand Galloping Gala dress. Her golden mane is tied in a bun with two sticks holding it and a bubble decorated hair clip on front, she wore a golden necklace with a bluish like dress with a bubble design. The icy like shoes worn by her making her elegant like a princess, but surprising, her eyelashes were done in a elegant curves.

"Whoa...." Cosmo was speechless at her as she walking towards him with her smile.

"Derpy.....I......well.......whoa......" he starting to blushing red which she blushing as a tomato.

"Well, it was mostly Doctor's help." she said as she shying him away.

"So how I look?" she asked.

"You look amazing, Derpy." her blush deepened as her mouth crept into a smile.

"Thanks Cosmo." With a nodded, both headed to the carriage that Spike got as the young drake's jaw dropped to the ground along with other stallions too. Cosmo open the door and gesture her which she giggled as she enter in.

As he close the door, Spike came to him "You're going out with Derpy on a date?!"

Cosmo blushed while scratching his mane "Well, the thing is....."

Flashback

(Cosmo's house, set 2 weeks after Appleloosa's Most Wanted)

After returning home, Cosmo was working on his Gundam Armor as his AGE Device showed him some new parts that are blank but a percentage of the data is at 90%.

Just a few more to go......he thought as charged the Saurian Armor through a crystal energy pack.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

He heard the knocking from the front door as he set his tools down, got up and lock the basement door, he open it as Derpy appeared with a letter in her mouth.

"Hey Derpy."

"Hey Cosmo, got a letter for you from Princess Luna." she showed him as it was an envelop with her cutie mark stamp on the middle as Cosmo grabbed it and open it, his eyes widened in surprise as he pulled two golden tickets.

"Two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala......" Cosmo muttered as there was a letter from the Princess of the Night.

Dear Cosmo,

I got these two tickets for you and one for extra guest. I know that you been avoiding the Grand Galloping Gala ever since that I adopted you, but at least that Princess Twilight and her friends able to mend your wounded heart, so I hoping that at least this time, give the Grand Galloping Gala a chance. I'll be waiting for you at Canterlot Castle.

From Princess Luna

He looked at the two golden tickets as he sighed. For him, the Grand Galloping Gala isn't his liking because of his old attitude of being alone and pushing ponies away while focus on his Gundam Armor. But thanks to Twilight and her friends, he able to open his heart and understand how important friendship is.

"Wow! Two golden tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala! That's awesome!" Derpy exclaimed.

He nodded as he ponder his thought. I guess that I never like going to the Grand Galloping Gala is because how it reminds me of my parent's parties with other higher society ponies. He close his eyes as memories of him as a colt was at his home watching his parents talking with other high society ponies. He hidden himself from other foals as he peek through the pillars and watches the foals talking with each other.

"Cosmo? You okay?" Derpy's voice snapped him out of it as he lightly shook it.

"Yeah, just got something in my mind." he said with a forced smile.

"Okay, then." she turned back to continue her work "Well I better-"

"Derpy, wait." Cosmo said as he walk to her.

"I was wondering if......." he turned away while blushing "if you can come with me to the Grand Galloping Gala? I really want to learn how I can at least enjoy it since I never went there before?"

Derpy blush red at his offer "You mean like a-a date?"

Cosmo rubbing his head in embarrassment "In a sense...."

She smile at him as she gave a big hug "Of course, I would like to go with you."

End Flashback

"And that's what happen." Cosmo finished his explanation while pushing the carriage as Spike was surprise of this. He never knew that of all stallions (saved for Doctor Hooves), Cosmo would ask her out. Sure that Derpy can be clumsy and strange, but for Cosmo, he never care for that since he known that his words would affect a mare.

As he gave him a nodded and smile, Spike began think of himself.

Oh boy, Twilight might not have a chance. Even she already made plans for tonight for him.


At the Grand Galloping Gala main entrance, all of the ponies are enjoying themselves with Princess Twilight and Princess Celestia, both in their gowns, watching at the front of the stairs.

"I must say, it been very nice having you taking over the planning responsibilities for this year's Gala." Princess Celestia said.

"Anything I can do to make it easier on you." Princess Twilight said.

"Thank you, Twilight. I am quite looking forward to just enjoying the Gala for once." Princess Celestia said. She notice a crystal like necklace that shaped of her cutie mark as she saw him looking around at the crowd. Piecing the possibility, she said "I'm assuming that you're looking for Cosmo?"

Twilight turned to her "Yeah, I hope that he can come."

"I'm certain that he'll be coming consider that this is his first time going to the Gala."

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked as Princess Celestia told her how Cosmo avoided it when he's still live in Canterlot due to the fact of the reminder of his parent's ball gala.

"I see..." Twilight felt bad for him. The loss of his parents really harden his heart to the fact of him isolating everypony. She can understand the feeling of being isolation before her coronation.

"Don't worry, I'm certain that this time, things will be different for him." Princess Celestia reassure her which she smile as they hear a trumpet fanfare.

"Announcing the last of the Bringer Family, Cosmo Bringer!" the Gala announcer said as stepped into the entrance, Twilight widen her eyes in fixed stare in Cosmo's gala dress. The way that he comb his smooth hair along with his tuxedo suit and his green bow, it was seeing a handsome prince for the first time. Just as she about to come to him, the announcer said "And also his guest, Derpy Hooves!"

Derpy stepped out as the stallions widened their eyes at her. Normally they usually thought of her going to dress 'differently' but to their amazement, the mailmare pony looks beautiful.

Twilight's eyes shifted from amazement to pure shock as she saw Cosmo holding Derpy's hoof and begin walking. Cosmo is going out...........with Derpy........?!

Cosmo saw her as both came to her "Hey, Twilight."

She shook herself and gave a smile "Oh, uh, hey Cosmo. Glad you came to the Gala. " she turned to Derpy "And I see that you invited Derpy."

"Yeah, Cosmo ask me out on a date." Derpy said as unnoticed, Twilight's eyes twitch but retain her cool.

"Oh, that's nice." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Wow, Twilight, you look amazing." Cosmo commented as Twilight blushing, beet red, while turning her head away.

"You like it?" Twilight asked as he nodded then notice Princess Celestia coming towards them.

"It's good to see you again, Cosmo." she said.

"Yeah, good to see you again, Auntie Celestia." Cosmo said as both Derpy and Twilight shouted in unison in shocked.

"Auntie Celestia?!"

Princess Celestia giggled at their reaction as Cosmo explained to them "Well, you see, the thing is that Princess Luna adopted me and became my aunt and mother. So in other words, Princess Celestia is also my aunt too. I never want to tell this to other ponies is because I don't want to make a big fuss about it."

Both of them were surprise at this. They never know that the Princess of the Night adopted him and became his aunt and mother along with Princess Celestia too.

"Speaking of which, where is Auntie Luna?" Cosmo looking around for her.

"She's getting herself ready for the gala. She just finished her royal duties and will be there in 10 minutes." Princess Celestia said as he nodded.

Then another trumpet fanfare was heard as they turned to see the gala announcer said "Announcing the spirit of chaos, Discord, and his guest....uh...." Discord whispered into his ear "The Smooze!"

Coming out is Discord with his gala dress in orange as behind him, a green slime like blob with only the mouth that seen as the guest were shocked at the sight.

"Good evening, everypony! What a glorious affair!" he said as the green slime sizes one of the trumpet and swallow it.

"He does have a yen for shiny things, the rascal" Discord rubbing the back of it as his paws got sticky with slime and wipe it on the gala announcer's clothes.

"I'll take care of this." Twilight said as she speeds away and pushed Discord aside.

"What are you doing with that?!" Twilight asked.

"Now, now, now. The Smooze may be an it, but it's a it with a heart of, well, blob."

The Smooze slither across the floor as Cosmo saw coming towards one of the guest, he use his magic and block the Smooze from getting closer to them.

"This night is extremely important," Twilight turned and waved at Princess Celestia then turn back to him with a hard glare "Keep it under control."

"Yes, yes, yes, but first, can you at least tell that pony to stop threatening my guest?" Discord points to Cosmo, glaring at it, point his horn, making the Smooze back up.

"Cosmo, stop." Twilight called him as Cosmo turned to her as he lower his horn as the Smooze slitter back to Discord.

"Sorry, just trying to get that thing away from the guests." Cosmo said as Discord turned to him.

"So you must be Cosmo Bringer, it's a honor to meet you. Fluttershy told me so much about you." Discord put his lion paw at him as while on his glare, he grasp it and shook it.

"Likewise." he said with a bit of venomous tone .

"Anyway, tell me, have you seen Fluttershy anywhere?" Discord asked as he walking away with the Smooze following him leaving them confused.

"Sorry, Twilight." Cosmo apologized.

"It's okay, but can at least try to do it without threatening next time?" Twilight asked as he nodded.

"Sure."

"Anyway, we better go check out the Gala, Cosmo. C'mon!" Derpy grabbed his arm as he nodded before following her.

"Well, it's good to see you again, Twilight." Cosmo said as both headed to the Gala, leaving the princess feeling sad.

"Is everything all right, Twilight?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Well, I just want to make this night the best for me and him. But it's looks like I won't able to." she muttered quietly at those last sentence.

"You must really like him, don't you?" Princess Celestia said as the young alicorn blushing red at this.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Twilight stuttered.

"Despite you being his teacher, you must really like him throughout his time when he moved to Ponyville." Princess Celestia guessed.

"Well, I-uh-he's my student and I'm his teacher, we c-can't be-.....it'll be imposs-"

"It's no strange to feel that way, Twilight." the sun princess replied "I know it's impossible, but as long as you follow your heart, then it'll be possible to share the feelings for him."

Twilight nodded as clutch her necklace as her memory flashback to the gift that Cosmo gave to her.

Flashback

(Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, set after Castle Sweet Castle)

"Actually I did, you'll find in your bedroom. It's a surprise I made." Cosmo said.

"Ok. Well, goodnight Cosmo." Twilight said.

"Goodnight."

With that, Cosmo walking back to his home as Twilight close the door but not let her door ajar bit and watching him go before closing back. She saw Spike sleeping on the throne room as she smile and levitate him to her back and bring him to his room. She place him on his basket as she gave a kiss on the head.

"Night Spike." Twilight whispered as she place a blanket on him along with a doll of Rarity as Spike snore peacefully and headed to her bedroom.

"He said it should be in my room...." she whispered as she look around at her bedroom, she found a small compartment on her bed. She pick it up and open it as she gasped in surprise. Inside of the small box, a star shaped crystal necklace, bore the match of her cutie mark with each ends having a silver metal protecting it.

While looking at this admiring, she found a note from the small box as she read the letter.

Dear Twilight,

I hope you like this gift. It's a Cosmic Shards, one of the rarest gem in whole Equestria. My parents used to collect these and craft them to the cutie mark of somepony that we Bringers care. They also said that if you craft into the cutie mark of one pony who share a connection with and gave that shard, then their bonds towards each other will become everlasting. I craft this into your cutie mark because of our time we share about Friendship and I hope that we'll always be together.

Cosmo Bringer

Twilight smile as she place her necklace around her neck and glance at it. Thanks Cosmo......

Flashback end

She then glance at Cosmo spending time with Derpy as she hope when a chance to come, she'll make her move and hope that Discord won't ruin it.


As Cosmo and Derpy enter in, his widened in surprise at this sight. This is much like his parent's royal ball when they hosted. Ponies were talking to each other or having refreshments from the table.

"This is amazing....." Cosmo looking around at the main hall while walking around with Derpy.

"Wow...." Derpy glance around the area as she glance at Cosmo and smile at him. Then she spotted two ponies walking around as she got his attention and point at him.

"It's Fluttershy."

Both of them walking towards them as Cosmo called her "Fluttershy!"

The meek pony turned and saw Cosmo and Derpy coming and smile at them "Oh, Cosmo, I didn't know you're going to be here."

"Well this is my first time coming here, so I'm just adjusting to it." Fluttershy nodded as Cosmo notice another pony with her. She has a hippe mane style along with a flower bandana and her cutie mark of a tree.

"By the way, who's she?" Cosmo asked.

"Oh this my friend, Tree Hugger." Fluttershy introduce to them "Tree Huger, this is Cosmo Bringer."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Tree Hugger. Blessing." she said.

"It's a honor to meet you, Ms. Tree Hugger." Cosmo said as Tree Hugger giggled.

"Ms. Tree Hugger......oh, I like that!" Tree Hugger said. "It has a peaceful rhythm and heart to it."

Cosmo chuckled at her along with Derpy and Fluttershy.

The shy pegasus glance at Derpy in surprise "Oh, and I see that Derpy is with you."

"Yeah, I ask her out if she want to come so that I won't be alone when I come here." Cosmo explained.

"In a sense, it's like a date!" Depry added.

"Oh, wow, that's amazing Cosmo!" Fluttershy said.

"Thanks." Unnoticed to them, Twilight was watching Cosmo talking with Fluttershy, Tree Hugger, and Derpy as she glare a bit when Derpy wrapped her hoof around his neck.

"Well, it's nice to see you again, Fluttershy. And it's also nice to meet you, Ms Tree Hugger." Cosmo and Derpy about to walk around some more "We're going to look around more."

Both ponies nodded as they walking to the refreshment table as Cosmo got some muffins for her and some cupcakes for himself. They walk to the table and eating their sweet treat.

"Wow, this pretty good." Cosmo said, tasting the sweetness of the cupcake.

"You said it." Derpy chomp her muffins with happiness.

After finishing their refreshments, they continue to walking around until he saw Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo, Applejack, and Applebloom with Fluttershy and Tree Huger chatting with each other. Just as he about to say hello to them, Discord came out of nowhere, laughing.

"What's so funny?" Tree Hugger asked.

"Exactly!" Discord nudge her which the others backed away a bit.

"Uhh, I'm gonna to hit the dance floor." Rainbow said as they about to head there, she saw somepony coming towards them.

"Cosmo!" then her eyes widened in surprise at another pony with him "And Derpy?!"

"Hey girls, glad to see you four again." Cosmo smile then glance at Rainbow's gala dress. "Wow, you're gala dress is very attracting."

"Aw thanks." Rainbow looked away while hiding her blush while Applejack snickered a bit.

"Glad to see you again, sugarcube. Though I'm surprise that you're with Derpy." Applejack said.

"Well, you see I felt that I want to learn about the Grand Galloping Gala so I asked Derpy to come with me." Cosmo explained.

"So are you two are on a date?" Applebloom asked as both ponies rubbing their heads while blushing.

"Well in a sense."

Cosmo glanced at Applejack "Listen Applejack about what happen before........"

"It's okay, sugarcube. I understand why you did it and I forgive you."

"Still, I'm sorry for what happened." Cosmo apologized as Applejack hugged him.

"Better?" Applejack pulled him away from their hug as Cosmo nodded.

Then a loud screamed was heard as the others turned as Rarity's voice was heard with some banging on the door.

"LET ME IN!"

Confused, Cosmo headed to the door and Twilight came along with him. Unlocking the door, Rarity burst out, her gala dress is covered in green slime as she panting before dropping down on the floor.

"Rarity, what happened?!" Cosmo helping her get up.

"That creature took my jewel!" she point as he saw Twinkleshine chatting with somepony and behind her, the Smooze open its mouth as Cosmo use his magic and prevent it.

"I highly suggest you two run!" Cosmo said to them as they turned, they running away as Twilight saw this and glared at Discord.

"Discord, I thought I told you to keep your friend under control."

Discord scoffed "Oh, please. I'd better things to do than watch that thing all night."

A green aura pulled his bearded as Cosmo glared at him, his eyes bore daggers at him "Unless you don't want to see my anger, Discord, you better keep the Smooze under control or else you'll see the other side of myself."

"Cosmo, stop!" Twilight tried to intervene him as Discord sighed in annoyance.

"All right, all right, geez!" Discord said as he snap his claw and got the Smooze with him. Then he disappeared and reappeared with Rarity with a vacuum as he turn it on and point the hose at her, sucking her gala dress. Once that done, Rarity blushing in embarrassment as walking slowly, feeling naked to the point that Cosmo's confused at her reaction since ponies don't normally wear clothes.

"Thank you." Twilight said as she turned to the crowd "It's all right everypony! Let's just get back to enjoying the magical evening."

Then she turned to Cosmo and glared at him "Cosmo, what gives?! I thought I told you not to threaten him!"

"Hey, I'm trying to make sure I can have the best night without that traitor messing things up!" Cosmo retorted.

"What do you mean, Cosmo?" Twilight asked in confusion "What made you bitter to him?"

Cosmo looked away as Derpy can sense his anger rising. Twilight place her hoof on his shoulder "Cosmo, please, tell me what's wrong?"

Growling, he walk away from the group and headed outside of the gala, leaving them alone.

"Cosmo......" Derpy and Twilight muttered.

"I just don't get it why he's bitter to Discord?" Fluttershy wondered, seeing the scene.

"I guess he's still doubt of him changed." Spike's voice was heard as the girls turned to him watching him leaving.

"What do you mean, Spike?" Twilight asked.

"Well, you see, Cosmo hated Discord for what happen when Lord Tierk escaped from Tartarus. He also said that he read books of him how he brought unhappiness because of him treating like a game." Spike explained.

"In other words, some ponies aren't too trusting to him for what he done including him."

"Cosmo......." Twilight muttered.

"But didn't you tried telling him that he's changed?" Fluttershy asked.

"I did, but he's still bitter of him. I think he need some time to think about it." Spike replied. The girls nodded in understanding as only Derpy and Twilight sighed. Hopefully, Cosmo will try to calm down.


At the gardens, Cosmo kick a tree in anger as he sighed and rested on a tree. He glanced at the stars, despite of the trees blocking the view as his anger begin to drop down then into sadness. He rested his head on his front hooves and begin to venting out his emotion.

Rggggh! I screwed up! I tried to make this the best night and Discord is making trouble around! Damn that Discord! He always like that : selfish, uncaring, devious, and evil! His mind screamed in anger as he gripped his gala dress then taking deep breath to calm down.

Suddenly, a bright light shone underneath his gala dress and pulled his AGE Device. The screen shown multiple dots coming towards his location as he got up and look around for anypony in sight only nothing.

"Better get this over with." he muttered as a compartment hole was taking shaped on top of his gala dress as he slammed his device into it.

Meanwhile, at the basement, Haro's eyes light up and speaking "Activate AGE Armor! Activate AGE Armor!"

On cue, a basement door was open as armors shot up in the sky and flying towards Canterlot. Once the armor target Cosmo, each of them split into separate components and attached to Cosmo, forming the Gundam AGE 4 Normal as he hover into the skies.

He glance around for any sign of danger as his visor showed him multiple changelings coming towards Canterlot Castle as he dashed towards the armies.


Meanwhile at the top front of the castle, Royal Guards were watching the ponies coming towards the castle. A white unicorn stallion, clad in purple armor monitoring around the area.

A orange pegasus guard came to him "Sir, no sign for any Changelings from the second block."

"Okay, just tell them to continue their duty and report for anything unusual."

"Yes sir." As he about to leave, he notice a frown from his face as he asked him.

"You're still worried about the Changelings coming after Princess Twilight and her friends, right?"

"Yeah, it's been a while since we last saw the last of them Flash, but ever since this 'Gundam' vigilante came, the Changelings really riled up after what the Gundam did when he saved my sister and her friends."

"I get what you mean, the Gundam really did something that nopony should ever done - injuring Queen Chrysalis." Flash said.

"I'm grateful for what the Gundam did, but by injuring the queen of the Changelings, he almost taken a being's life."

"And now the Changelings wants revenge on Princess Twilight and her friends, believing that the Gundam is our ally which we don't know of." Flash said.

"Even we report to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, the only thing they said is that the Gundam is a mysterious 'savior' which they don't know of too." Shining Armor said.

"So what are you suggesting?" Flash asked.

Just as Shining Armor was about to ask, a guard shouted "Changelings coming at the front gate!"

The Royal Guards turned and saw a massive swarm of Changelings coming towards the front gate of Canterlot. Most of the ponies outside saw this, screaming as they running inside.

"All troops, prepare for battle!"

All of the Royal Guard ponies draw their spears as they prepare the massive army -

'BOOM!'

A pink beam pierce one of the Changeling, exploding them in the process.

All of the Royal Guard shocked at that beam magic as they heard a hovering noise as they widened their eyes at the sight of the mysterious savior vigilante.

"Captain, that's......." one of the guard widened in surprise.

"Yeah, that's the Gundam."

Cosmo/Gundam Age 4 turned to the Royal Guards and said "Get everypony inside! I'll deal with the Changelings!"

Before anypony can answer, he charged at the army, draw his beam saber on the left hand and point his beam riffle.

"What we going to do, sir?" one of the Royal Guard asked as they watch the Gundam hack and slash the changelings while shooting at them.

"We need to get everypony to safety. That's our priority." Shining Armor said as they headed back inside the castle but not when he glanced at the Gundam.


At the battlefield, Cosmo/Gundam Age 4 stabbed one of the changelings and split it in half as he dodge from the arsenal of magic firing at him. He point his beam riffle and pull the trigger. A pink beam magic burst through as most changelings dodge quickly but unable to save their comrades who didn't dodge it in time. All of them hissed as they about to use their magic, the A symbol chest glows as Cosmo unleash a green shockwave hitting the changelings and shutting down their shape shift magic.

"No way you monsters are going to ruin this night!" he growled as he charged at them, storing his riffle and pulled another beam saber in reverse grip.

He slash through the army as the Changelings fire their magic at him only for the armor to protect it as he continue his onslaught against the army. One of the changeling spotted the gate about to closed as it charging towards it, but Cosmo saw it as he throw his beam saber and in the nick of time, impaled it on the head, destroying it in the process.

Only a few of the Changelings were remaining left from his attack as Cosmo prepare his weapons. The Changelings then turned back and retreated away from the castle.

Cosmo sighed as he turned to the front gate as he saw the Royal Guards coming out, pointing their spears at him. He hover down to the ground as he dropped his weapons.

Shining Armor walking towards him with a narrow expression "All right, Gundam. Normally, I should be thankful for saving the ponies from the Changelings and also my sister and friends before, but you're under arrest."

"For what?" Cosmo/Gundam Age 4 asked.

"For taking action upon yourself without any legal authority."

Cosmo sighed as he replied "Sorry, but unless Equestria is safe from the Changelings, they'll need a savior to watch over them."

Just as Shining Armor about to speak, a beeping noise was heard as from his visor, Cosmo spotted something that surprised him.

"I need to go! Something happened at the Gala!"

With that, he quickly grabbed his weapons and headed inside of the castle, leaving the Royal Guards confused yet shocked as they headed inside too.


At the gala few moments ago, the Gala was in a complete mess due to the Smooze now of immense size (which Discord locked it in a room full of treasure items) covered the gala. But thanks to Tree Hugger using soft vocalizing to calm the agitated creature and release everypony. All of the ponies cheered for Tree Hugger but Discord finally snapped.

"Stop it! Stop it!" Discord shouted. "That's it! I'm done with you, Tree Hugger!"

"Oh, man. You're really bumming out." Tree Hugger said "Can you just, like, lower your voice a skosh?"

"A skosh? A skosh?!" Discord exclaimed as he tear something from his left eagle claw and open a portal. Then he wave his bear paw as Tree Hugger levitate near to the portal.

"Whoa, dude! What is that?!" she pointed to the portal showing a sock puppet in it.

"Relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply going to send you to another dimension." Discord said "I can't have anything interfering in my relationship with Fluttershy."

"Discord, stop!" Fluttershy shouted.

"I will, just as soon as she's gone." Discord said. "Then we can have a good laugh and talk about the whole affair over a regular Tuesday tea."

"Don't worry, Fluttershy. We'll stop him." Twilight said with the others on her side as Discord shake his tea cup and pulled a disco ball which grew in size as the Smooze entranced by it. Discord threw it as it bounce to Twilight and her friends, the Smooze smothered them.

"I'm doing a favor for her Fluttershy. Beside, nothing's going to interfere with out tea time." Discord said.

"Not if I had anything to say about that!" another voice was heard as in quick speed, Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 punch Discord's face, sending him topple down to the floor.

"Ow! My face!" Discord rubbing his sore cheek as he glanced at the Gundam AGE 4.

"The Gundam!" Twilight shouted.

"What the hay is he doing here?" Rainbow asked.

"Probably came to save Tree Hugger." Pinkie guessed as the others nodded.

"D'oh! As if I had to deal with one nuisance, I had to deal with this vigilante!" Discord muttered and glaring at him.

"Gundam, please, let me talk to Discord-" Fluttershy's sentence was interrupted as he turned to her.

"No, I handle this traitor myself." he store his beam riffle and pulled his beam saber.

"I knew that you couldn't be trusted not after a couple of years of your redemption. Now you threaten to send a pony to another dimension, this is gone too far. I'll stop you once and for all!"

"Please, do you think you can take me on with that toy of yours?" Discord said "I'm the spirit of chaos for pete sake!"

"I know but I mastered on how to nullified your magic." He charging at Discord as he snapped his finger, he disappeared as Discord appeared behind him. However, he spin around and slash towards him which he snapped his finger, conjuring a magic bubble shield, but the impact from his beam saber broke it easily.

"What the?! That's shouldn't be impossible! My magic is all chaos!" Discord exclaimed as Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 charging at him as he snapped his finger at him only for no avail. He backed away from it only for the saber to slice the mustache from him.

"Well that's rude! Those are my favorite!" Discord snapped his finger and his mustache was fixed.

"My armors able to nullified any kinds of magic even chaos magic. So you're petty magic is no match for me!" Cosmo charging at him as Discord kept teleporting away from him only for him to caught him in his throat upon teleporting then slammed him to the ground, injuring him.

"Gahhh!" Discord grunted in pain as he growled at the Gundam.

"Okay, you want to play rough?!" he snapped his finger as two swords appeared "I'll play rough!"

Just as both about to charging at each other, Fluttershy came between them.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!!"

The two stopped upon this as Flutteshy turned to Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4.

"Move it, miss! I had a mission to-"

"No, enough Gundam! I told you let me talk to Discord! Why would you go and hurt him?!" Fluttershy asked.

"He's nothing but a spirit of chaos! He caused so many misery and unhappiness in the past not to mention, he sided with Lord Tierk and almost put Equestria into ruins! And now he going to threaten somepony so I can't let that traitor live as I must dispelled all chaos to achieve peace!" Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 said.

"Yes, he made so many mistake in the past, but he changed now!" Fluttershy argued.

"How would you know if he truly changed? How would you know he won't betrayed everypony again?" he asked.

"Look, Gundam, I know what I done in the past, but Fluttershy and her friends changed me and open my eyes to see how important friendship is. And I regretted of what I done for sided with Lord Tierk." Discord said.

Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 glared at him, gripping his beam saber. But seeing from the eyes from the Spirit of Chaos and from Fluttershy, he soften his eyes as he place his beam saber back into his side skirt.

"One talk to him, miss." he said as she nodded as she came to Discord.

"I don't understand why are you doing this? We were all getting along so well."

Discord argued "As well as we could considering you've stomped all over our friendship by inviting her to the biggest night of the year as if I didn't matter!" He point to Tree Hugger as Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 understood what he meant.

"You mean you're doing this because you thought that she abandon you?" he asked.

"Exactly!" Discord said.

"Do you think that I'd abandon you just because I had a new friend?!" Fluttershy asked.

"Yes, because that's what you did!" Discord replied.

"No, Discord! I invited a friend to a party! I didn't abandon you!" Fluttershy said "What if you had a friend that you can discuss chaos-based magic with? Would that mean we weren't friends anymore?!"

Discord thinking about it "Uh....."

"No, I suppose not. It would mean that I'd have different friends for different things......" Discord twiddling his finger "Oh, oh, dear....it looks like I've overreacted just a skosh?"

"More like a lot of skoshes!" Fluttershy said then to Tree Hugger "Tree Hugger, could you please give us a minute?"

Tree Hugger nodded, giving her some time to talk to him.

"I'm just so new at this whole friendship thing." Discord apologized to her while she crossing her arm "It's so much more complicated than it looks."

"Do you maybe you won somepony an apology?" Fluttershy asked as Discord offer a flower only for her to slapped it away.

"Not me!"

"Oh." Discord understand what she meant as he snapped his finger, closing the portal as Tree Hugger fall down only for Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 to caught her and gently set her down.

"Now what about that?" Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 point to the Smooze coming towards the other Gala ponies.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Discord said "Sheesh, even grimmer than Princess Celestia......"

He reached into the Smooze and pulled all of the treasure out of him, returning him to normal size and free Twilight and her friends.

Discord then came to Tree Hugger "Er, Tree Hugger......I'm sorry that you got caught in the middle of my........er, you know......wraith."

"Oh, it's all groovy" Tree Hugger said as Discord hug her only for her to push him away.

"Um, I need like a few minutes to clear out my charkars before I can hug you from a place of authenticity."

"Oh, your charkars...." Discord laugh nervously "Fair enough."

Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 sighed that everything calm down as he about to leave he saw Fluttershy coming up to him. She gave a look as understand what she meant he nodded and came to Discord.

"Discord, I'm sorry for attacking you. I let my bitterness get to me because of what you did in the past and I decide to make amends to you. Friends?" He raise his hand as Discord smile and grasp his hand.

"Friends." Then from Discord, he widened his eyes as he seeing something from him as both release their hands.

"Discord, are you all right?" Fluttershy came to his side as he shook his head.

"Huh? Oh well, I'm fine." Discord said as Cosmo/Gundam AGE 4 use his horn and teleport away.


At the aftermath, the Royal Guards came in with Shining Armor as they saw the mess of the Gala. Princess Celestia explained what happened as Shining Armor explained that the Gundam appeared and defend the castle from a battlefront of Changelings. He also asked if the Gundam appeared as she nodded only for him to disappeared. The guards nodded as they return to their quarters but not when Shining Armor saying hi to his little sister and friends.

Once the Gala is cleaned, the party resume as Twilight and her friends with Derpy came to the show stage with Discord and the Smooze.

"I own you an apology, Smooze. I spent the whole weekend thinking my own feelings and never thinking about yours."

The Smooze respond is a kiss on his cheek as Discord was touched by his affection.

"Well, friends! I think I may actually grow to like this multiple-friend thing."

"I like it too." Maud, a grey earth pony said.

"Hey, it's not a party until somepony spreads magic-resistant ooze uncontrollable in the ballroom." Pinkie squee then hug the ooze creature "Come on, Smoozinator! Let's dance!"

The Smooze came down following Pinkie as both dancing while Twilight and Princess Celestia glanced at this.

She turned to her former mentor "I'm sorry, Princess Celestia. I thought I can give you a break tonight....." she sighed "but it turns out I was over my head. And now, I won't able to dance with Cosmo........"

"I beg to differ." a voice was heard as both turned and saw Cosmo coming in with Princess Luna with her gala dress.

"Cosmo!" Twilight rushed towards him and gave a hug which he return the affection. Then both stare at each other as both let go of each other, having their face in crimson.

"I'm so glad that you came back." she shyly said.

"Well, I'm not going to let the best night be wasted." Cosmo smile as Twilight blush at him.

"Princess Luna, so glad you came." Princess Celestia said.

"Well, I'm not going to miss my first time in the Gala with my dear nephew." Princess Luna said as Cosmo nodded then glance at Twilight.

"Twilight, I'm sorry for making a scene in the Gala. I guess I still have hatred to Discord for what he did before, and I couldn't let it go......." Cosmo's sentence was interrupted as a hoof close his mouth.

"It's okay, Cosmo. Spike told me the reason and I understand that." Twilight said "Still once the Gala is over, you're going to apologize to him, okay?"

Cosmo nodded with a smile as he turned to Princess Celestia.

"Auntie Celestia, I'm sorry......"

"You both have nothing to apologize for. This has been the most fun Gala in years!" Princess Celestia said in joyful tone.

"Yeah, I know-"

"Still, I-"

"Wait, What?!" Both double-take as they heard what Princess Celestia said.

"But there was ooze in the place!" Twilight said.

"And one of the guest threaten to send somepony to another dimension!" Cosmo added.

"I know!" Princess Celestia said. "Can you imagine how dull it would be if I haven't invited Discord?" She place her wings onto Twilight as Luna did the same for Cosmo.

"Come on! Whoo!"

Both princesses pushing them to the dance floor as a soft music was heard as both Twilight and Cosmo shyly glanced away as with some courage, Cosmo held his hoof.

(Music Start)

"May I have this dance?"

Twilight blushing red as she nodded as she gently grasp it as both begin. He held her in the dance floor as from the soft rhythm of the music, one, two, one, two steps keeping up with the music. From each perspective, each of them were nervous of this but Cosmo ignore those fear and let the music control him and Twilight.

"Wow, Cosmo. I didn't know you're pretty good."

"Well, my Papa taught me how to dance back when I was young."

"I only read in books, but I never did this before-whoa!"

She stumble on her dress, but Cosmo caught her as their muzzle were closer to each other, making their face red as tomatoes.

"You okay?"

She only nodded with a smile "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks."

With a nod, he help her to her hoof as they continue dancing. While dancing, he saw Derpy dancing with a brown stallion with a bow tie and a cutie mark of a hourglass.

"Cosmo, thanks."

"For what?"

"For coming here to the Gala. And for coming back to me." Twilight said.

"You're welcome, Twilight." he smile as he gaze into her eyes. They're like sparking like stars that shimmering through the night and filled with beauty that only an angel would swoop down and grace around the field.

(Music end)

Everypony gaze at the two dancing together like watching a theater show as Discord having thoughts crossing into his mind upon seeing Cosmo.

Could this pony................be...............and what's this............power.........it's powerful..........yet........ a frighting darkness coursing in him........

Ending :

Author's Note:

So Cosmo and Derpy are invited to the Grand Galloping Gala as this is the first time consider that he stayed away from them in his life before he met Twilight and her friends. He also carried bitterness and distrust to Discord after what he sided with Lord Tierk in Twilight's Kingdom but overtime starting to understand him and trust him. In addition, he also want to make this Gala the best night ever in similar ways to Twilight and her friends did.