• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 659 Views, 8 Comments

Give Me Back My Parents! - Maignaciojr



Something precious is stolen from Apple Jack, and she means to get them back. By any means neccessary.

  • ...
0
 8
 659

Epilogue

“I don’t know, Applejack.” Apple Bloom lowered her eyes to the floor. “I’m scared.”

Applejack couldn’t help but chuckle. “Why are you scared, little sis? They’re our parents. They ain’t monsters.”

“I know, but what if they don’t like me?” Apple Bloom said.

A soft bead of warmth exploded in Applejack’s heart. She nuzzled her little sister’s face with her nose. “There ain’t no way they wouldn’t like you. Heck, they love you. You’re an Apple. We’re Apples together, Apples forever, family and so much more, right?”

Apple Bloom slowly raised her eyes and then smiled. “Right. So… you think they might be disappointed that I don’t have my cutie mark yet?”

“Not even a little bit,” Applejack got behind Apple Blossom and scooted her forward. “Now come on, Jitterbug only has so much magic. We’re wasting valuable time just talking about silly things like being afraid of Mom and Dad.”

Applejack led Apple Bloom into the larger room where the others were gathered. Jitterbug sat at the table, and her horn glowed brightly and steadily. A bright smile remained plastered on her face. Granny Smith and Big Mac were already seated on a couch beside the ghostly images of Applejack’s parents. When Apple Bloom and Applejack came into the room, all conversation stopped.

Apple Jack’s mother rose from the couch. “By Celestia’s light…”

Apple Bloom sprinted forward. “Momma!!!”

A wide and satisfied grin covered Applejack’s face as she sat beside Jitterbug.

“Thank you, Sugar Cube,” Applejack said. “You have no idea how wonderful this is. We never got a chance to really say goodbye.”

Jitterbug reached over and touched Applejack’s hoof with her own. “It is I who should be thanking you. You saved me from the darkness that was consuming me. You showed me what real friendship is. I hope you can forgive me. I hope we can one day become friends.”

“You’re already forgiven,” Applejack said. “And we’re already friends.

The End

Author's Note:

This was such a fun write. I'm a big Applejack fan.

May the power of friendship overcome all obstacles.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment