• Published 26th May 2015
  • 603 Views, 24 Comments

Hunter - Yuudai5life



Equestria was a magical dream scape of wonder and enchantment. But, no matter how much you wish, no matter how much you try, you can not make a dream last forever. You have to wake up.

Comments ( 5 )

Soo if your version of magic is actually limitless, could he create an anti Higgs boson field that removes mass as particles interact with it?

6776334 Magic in my universe is limitless in a sense of what it can do, but that doesn't mean a creature can use magic to it's full limitless capabilities. Think of it like you would numbers. Numbers can be counted from 1, 2, 3, 4, all the way to infinity without stopping. That, however, doesn't mean you can just count to infinity because infinity is impossible to get to. It's a similar concept to that. I will probably go more in to depth on what sort of 'limits' creatures in my universe have with magic, but that is for another time.

On another note, I found myself looking up what a Higgs Boson field was and spent like ten minutes making myself confused.

6776369 in a nutshell the Higgs boson creates the Higgs field. The mass of any particle is determined by how much it interacts with the field.
For an example a proton interacts with it a lot, an electron interacts with it a little and a photon ignores it completely.
The result is that a proton weights around 1000 times more than an electron and a photon weighs nothing at all.
No Higgs field = no mass = no weight = everything splits apart at the speed of light on an atomic level.

Scary to think about, huh?

6776429 Holy crap...I think it's safe to say that is beyond Trance's limits.

Damn magic, you scary.

Login or register to comment