• Published 22nd Apr 2015
  • 1,647 Views, 17 Comments

Pinkie's Guardian Angel - Timewarp321



Trevor was a normal guy living a normal life until the day he woke up in Sugarcube corner to find out he must guard the pink party pony Pinkie. Nopony can see him but they all can hear him how will Pinkies friends let alone Equestria survive?

  • ...
15
 17
 1,647

Trevor and Pinkies into

My name is Pinkie Pie. I am Ponyville's number one party pony. Why? Because I love to throw parties for almost every occasion that’s why. I am the most sociable pony you will ever meet. I have five best friends Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Fluttershy. Together we are the elements of harmony wich I would love to explain what they are but I know Twilight can explain them better, but I am the Element of Laughter if you didn't already know that, wait of course you know that you've been watching me and my friends for at least five years. I should throw a party for you when we're done, opps I'm getting off topic.... Anyways, I live in sugarcube corner with the Cakes, Mr. Carrot, Mrs. Cup, and the twins; Pumpkin, and Pound who I foalsit every now and again whenever Mr. and Mrs. Cake are busy doing something super duper important. I also occasionally help with the Cakes in the shop when I am not on an adventure with my friends. I also have this thing called my "Pinkie Sense" which Twilight tried to explain without success apparently. My "Pinkie Sense" lets me know of imminent dangers to anypony that I know the name of and know personally and the sense can pick up anything from the most minor occurrences to the most major catastrophes that can harm the ponies of this town or anypony in Equestria. In fact I feel one right now and I have never felt that one before but its not the doozy I felt a few months ago but its more of a small one that is probably harmless anyways I wonder what will happen to whoever is the recipient is I hope it will be fun for them as much as one of my welcome to ponyville parties like the one I threw Twilight when she came to ponyville! But there's something that I want you all to know, I wish to be normal, normal meaning that i can have civil conversations with ponies about day to day things without seeming off, now don't get me wrong I love my job but ponies can't take me seriously. I want ponies to treat me like a normal Pony from time to time. The thing is I'm not all that keen on asking peonies to do that. I really wish somepony would come along and help me with this. Well its getting dark so I'll see you tomorrow! Bye readers!


Across the multiverse in a world very like ours and not unlike EG (without FS or Brad so I can keep my sanity and yours)
My name is Trevor. I am not very sociable around people face to face but on a computer I open up more. If you were to look at my life outside of the computer you'd see that I live a pretty normal life with one exception that I am a brony. Yes I like MLP: FIM and if you don't know what that means then look it up. I like to read fanfiction from both fanfiction.com and fimfiction. I read a lot of stuff from just fanfictions of MLP or EG like to crossover fanfics my favorites have Team Fortress 2, Sonic the Hedgehog, and others that I cannot think of at the moment, but I steer clear of some more gory ones *COUGH*Cupcakes*COUGH*don't read it*COUGH* darn bronchitis need to get that checked. But heres a twist i may not like that story but my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie, not because of how she regularly acts but as a female shes kind and caring but not too shy and not too worried about what others may think. To me she seems to be the most normal out of the entire cast, except Luna. But I digress. I also have friends that are bronies one who's nick name is solace "son of alucard" I consider him more of a pain in someponys flank for two reasons. 1) he is obsessed with rock! i'm more of an edm guy myself. and 2) hes always slacking off and sleeping during the day which annoys the crap out of me. So with those things out of the way let me begin on the journey of how I was to become the guardian angel of the pink party pony pinkie pie and all the adventures that follow suit.
One night as I was asleep I dreamed I was in a big open area that looked like the season three finale (if you didn't like what happened in the end of the episode well I did and I really don't care what you all say but twilight will be twilight alicorn or not). Then I heard footsteps, no too many steps to be feet hoof steps? I turned and I nearly fainted. For in front of me was the Princess of the night and my favorite princess, Princess Luna.

"Princess Luna!" I said while bowing to the alicorn out of my etiquette training reflexes.

"Rise good sir, what are you exactly?" Luna asked with a confused look on her face.

"I'm a homo sapiens more commonly known as humans." I reply flatly. “Am I in Equestria by any chance?" I think to myself not willing to ask the princess that question just yet for personal reasons and something told me to not to.

"Oh, well you have a job to do sir." Luna replied while two entities walked by who seemed to be arguing with themselves and that look a lot like me but I really don't pay much attention as I focus back to the pony in front of me.

"And that would be?" I ask with a confused look now for two reasons.

"You are to be a guardian angel." Replied Luna

"Have I died in my world?" I ask worriedly knowing the steriotipical reason.

"No. You have not you have been summoned to this job." Replied Luna

"OK OK that's good." I say relived still with confusion on my mind.

"You seem confused sir. What's wrong?" Luna asked

"Oh sorry, I am but just at one little detail that I keep coming across. And please Princess you can call me Trevor everybody er every pony dose back where I come from." I said.

"please i can understand your worlds terminology concerning a large group of beings and what detail if I may ask do you keep coming across that worries you so much?" asked Luna with a sound of curiosity with fear mixed in.

"Whose universe am I in mine or yours, if you don't mind me asking Princess?" I asked politely.

Author's Note: