• Published 19th Apr 2015
  • 966 Views, 14 Comments

Rainbow Dash and Shrek's Five Nights at Freddy's - Probably Minion



Rainbow Dash and Shrek become the night guards at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

  • ...
30
 14
 966

Prologue: How Shrek Ended Up In Ponyville

About week after the plot line of "Shrek Forever After" ended, Shrek found himself without a job and not doing anything when he wasn't spending time with Fiona and the triplets. One day, a mysterious newspaper showed up at the front door with a job opening that seemed very spooky and almost too good to be true.

"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, Ponyville's newest pizzeria, is looking for a night guard to stay overnight in the restaurant and ensure the safety of the animatronics. There is only one opening left so don't delay if you're interested in the job!" said Shrek as he read the advertisement.

"You what Shrek, I really think you would make a good security guard. You should apply for the job." said Donkey.

"Yeah I guess you're right. The only problem is I don't know how to get to this 'Ponyville' place." said Shrek.

"You know Shrek, my kids just recently found this mirror with a dancing pony on the top of it and they told me it leads to a universe filled with colored ponies. Maybe that's how you can get to Ponyville and get the job at that pizzeria. Follow me." said Donkey and he and Shrek went to the castle where they encountered the dragon who Donkey eventually married at the end of the first 'Shrek' movie.
*********************************************

"It's hard to believe this is the castle where our friendship truly started." said Shrek as they were getting closer to the portal.

"Ok Shrek here it is. All you have to do is step into the portal and hopefully it'll take you to Ponyville." said Donkey.

"Ok here goes nothing. Donkey, if I don't come back alive, I want you to take care of Fiona and the triplets." said Shrek.

"No problem Shrek! That's what friends are for!" said Donkey.

Shrek then stepped into the portal and was on his way to Ponyville.