• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 522 Views, 1 Comments

Rise of Pinkamena Book 1 - Raven Star



Solar and Rainbow have been married for a month. But Pinkamena plans that away from them Solar starts having nightmares and something dark with inside him tries to break free. Rainbow is keeping something from Solar. but will she be to late to tell

  • ...
18
 1
 522

Pinkamena's Tourture

Solar and company were awakened rather forcefully the next morning by Twilight Sparkle.

“Come on, we need to get moving. The sooner we set out, the sooner we find something. Rarity, you can go with Applejack and Fluttershy. That other corridor didn't lead anywhere.” Twilight said,

They started packing up what little supplies they had brought with them. Once she had collected them, They continue there search.

“Solar, Sirocco and I will continue on the path we where on yesterday. Is that alright with everyone?”

The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

“Alright, let's go. If either of us finds anything, contact the other group with magic.” Twilight said, and like the previous day, the groups spread out to search inside the darkness.

“Cozy little place, isn't it girls?” Rarity asked once Twilight and her group had left.

Applejack shrugged. “Whatever you say, Rarity,” she responded in a rather sarcastic tone.

Rarity was about to say something back when Fluttershy spoke up. “Well, if you're a bat or an insect, it must be nice, right?”

“I guess so.” Rarity responded, noticing they were passing a wall covered in mold.

“All I'm saying is that Ah hope we find Rainbow and Pinkie soon. If they're not here, they could be anywhere.” Applejack said, reminding the other two of their quest.

The glow of purple magic filled the confined space as Twilight, Solar and Sirocco traveled further into the dark cave. They had been walking for nearly an hour, but hadn't managed to find anything of importance. The most interesting thing they had found so far was a snake of some sort, but it had long since slithered away into the darkness since Sirocco had tried to pick it up with her hoof.

“I don't get it. The first note said that we where close, but we haven't found anything yet, besides dull rocks and a snake.” Sirocco said, clearly bored. She had begun to kick a rock in front of her to satisfy her boredom.

“I'm sure we are in fact close.” Twilight responded. “I just know it.”

Sirocco sighed. “Sure we are. Hey Solar, would it be cool if a ghost appears and helps us.?”

No one resoped.

“ I think it will be kind cool if that happen. It be more interesting than just grey rocks everywhere.” Sirocco said, kicking the rock a bit to far. It bounced off of another rock, came flying back, and hit the black pegasus in the hoof. “Ouch, geez rock.”

Twilight turned around. “Shhh! Do you guys hear that?”

Solar and Sirocco turned looked around, trying to pinpoint the sound. Solar's ears twitched and moved, but soon he was able to locate the sound. A faint, barely audible..giggling. He noticed Sirocco looking over at him. She had heard it too.

“Maybe it's the ghost of the crazy killer.” Sirocco said,

The group continued ever so cautiously forward.

“Are you sure we haven't seen this wall before? Ah think we've passed this three times now!” Applejack said, pointing to the wall.

Rarity looked closer. The earth pony did have a point. The patterns of mold looked identical then the first wall.

Rarity gasped. “Oh, no. We're going in circles.”

All of a sudden, they heard a creepy laugh echoing though the caves. Fluttershy yelped and hind in her mane.

“You don't think that is the ghost of the killer.” Fluttershy said softy.

“I have a feeling that it meet be.”Applejack replied. She gulped and continue on.

Meanwhile, Twilight and Sirocco were following Solar as he got a scent of Rainbow.

“Uh, I think I know were that giggle came from” Solar said.

All of a sudden, Solar stepped on a bear trap and let out a blood curling scream of pain.

“Oh my gosh, Solar!” Twilight gasped, rushing over to the injured wolf.

Blood was pouring out of Solar front left leg, and tears felling from his eyes.

Twilight used her magic to open the trap and Sirocco picked him up and lifted him out.

Sirocco laid Solar on the ground, he was in heavy pain. Blood poured out of the wound.

“Damn it, this hurts like hell!” Solar said, breathing heavily,

while Twilight was using her magic to stop the bleeding.

“Now this may hurt, Solar.” Twilight said.

She took a deep breath and Sirocco held Solar as Twilight closed the wound and Solar screamed in pain.

“What was that? That sounded like Solar.” Rainbow thought to herself. Rainbow started to struggling again as she heard the screams of her husband.

“Ah, it would seem my little 'surprise' worked like a charm.” Pinkamena said, emerging from the shadows.

“Pinkie! What have you done?!” Rainbow screamed, trying to break free of her bonds.

“”My name is Pinkamena, Dashie.” Pinkamena corrected. “I can't tell you what that was. It would ruin the surprise, silly.”

“You...you..” Rainbow sputtered.

“Monster? Yes, I get that a lot.” Pinkamena finished. “They're close now. Only a matter of time...”

“Are you able to continue on, Solar?” Twilight asked after she had finished healing the wolf's leg as best she could. Fluttershy wrapped it up.

"I'm not sure. It still to much to put weigh on.”

Twilight nodded in return. “Okay. Sirocco, you'll carry Solar on your back. We'd better watch our step from now on. Who knows how many of those traps are there in here were can't see them.”

The group of three continued their trek into the darkness, It wasn't long before Twilight spotted a note on the wall, written in blood similar to what Rarity had found the previous day.

Not long now.”

Twilight stopped. Not long for what? With a sinking feeling, she realized it could mean Rainbow Dash, and since they hadn't found Pinkie either, Twilight turned back to the Pegasus and the wolf behind her. “We better hurry, but be careful.”

The other two nodded. As fast as they could go, they sped off down the tunnel.

Rainbow was now crying about what Pinkamena had done to Solar.

“You know why I'm doing this, Dashie.” said Pinkamena.

“No, I don't know, Pinkie. Why are you doing this to me.” Rainbow asked.

“To kill Solar. You see, he has something I want.”

“What is that?” Rainbow asked angrily.

“You Dashie. I want you.”

Rainbow eyes winded

“I'm not a fillyfooler. I love Solar and that's final.” Rainbow said

Pinkamena punched Rainbow in the gut.

“That's not what I meant. I want need you to bring the beast out of Solar”

Wh-what beast?" Rainbow asked

You'll see Dashie." Pinkamena said with a grin.

“Heh heh heh...” Rainbow chuckled weakly.

“What's so funny?” Pinkamena asked.

“This!”

Rainbow kicked Pinkamena in the face, broke her restraints and flew into Pinkie as hard as she could sending her flying into the wall knocking the wind knocked out of her. Rainbow took this chance to escape and find her husband.

Pinkamena soon recovered, however, and then proceeded to jump and tackled Rainbow and tied her up again. Her screams echoed throughout the cave. Solar, Twilight ,and Sirocco heard them.

Solar stopped and twitched his ears. “That...that sounded like Rainbow Dash!” he said,

“Come on, we have to hurry!” As soon as he said that, he started running as fast as he could go.

“Solar, wait!” Twilight called after him.

The wolf didn't make it to far as a sharp pain shot though his body. tripping him off his feet. Twilight and Sirocco walked up to him. Sirocco helped him up.

“We don't know else is out there. We need to proceed with caution. I know Rainbow Dash is important to you, but we still need to be careful.”

“Alright, Twilight.” Solar said,

He climb on Sirocco's back.

A short while later, they reached what appeared to be a door. Taking a deep breath, Twilight raised is hoof and opened the door. What they saw however, made them freeze in their tracks.

Rainbow Dash lay strapped to a table, her head hanging low. A certain pink earth pony stood in front of them, but instead of her normally frizzy mane, it lay flat. There was a grin across her face.

“You finally made it. Now the party can finally began!” Pinkamena giggled.

While her friend was speaking, Twilight was attempting to contact Rarity, but was making no progress. Pinkamena, however, noticed what Twilight was trying to do. “Sorry, Twilight, but you can't do that here.” That was the last thing the group heard before all seeing black.

When Solar came too, the first thing he noticed was the texture of the floor. It felt... marshy. Jerking up, he came to realized that both himself and the two ponies were in a cage suspended off the floor. Looking over, he noticed that Sirocco and Twilight were already awake. He also noticed that Twilight and Rarity had a magic-restraining ring around her horn and Fluttershy and Sirocco's wings were tied to their sides with rope. He saw Applejack in the cage by her self.

“Oh goody, you're awake! Now the fun can begin"! Pinkamena said, a grin spreading across her face.

Pinkamena walked up to a lever and pulled it and Solar's cage lowered. She open it and tackled Solar. She stomped on his wounded paw he screamed in pain.

Solar was chained by his front and back paws as blood was dripping from his wound. Pinkamena walked up to Solar.

“Solar, you know you're the one I wanted.” Pinkamena grinned widely as she punched Solar in the gut and he coughed to try to get his breath. He fell to the ground.

“Get up pup, you're so weak!” Pinkamena growled. She stomped on his gut and kicked him as he was slammed against the cave wall screaming in pain.

“Stop this, Pinkie! Please! This isn't you!” Rainbow yelled. She struggled to get free but she couldn't move.

Twilight and the others can only watch helplessly their friend get beaten.

A few minutes later, Solar was coughing up blood. He tried to get up, but couldn't cause of the pain.

“Get up, I dare you!” Pinkamena growled.

She Stomped on his back as they all heard a crack.

AGHHHHH. Solar yelled as he looked up at Pinamena spit blood on her face.

That's it, now your dead!” she yelled.

Pinkamena took a knife from her mane. She walked up to Solar, picked him up and stabed him in the chest. He layed his head over her shoulder and coughed more blood. Rainbow screamed.

Pinkamena pulled the knife out and Solar fell to the floor.

Just then Pinkamena was hit with something an flew across the room and hit the wall. Twilight and the others looked to Rainbow and noticed her necklace of the Element of Harmony was glowing red.

“What the hell was that?” Pinkamena said as she stood up but was threw bck down.

The whole room was silent as they were shocked to see Rainbow form had changed.

Pinkamena was gonna say something, but Rainbow flew at here.

You are gonna pay for what you have done". Rainbow yelled.

Rainbow flew at Pinkamena and went right threw her spiting Pinkie ands Pinkamena apart. Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Sircco went to Solar.

“Solar, no! You can't leave us please Rainbow needs you!" Twilight cried.

The others walked over and fell to the ground, weeping for their fallen friend.

Rainbow's Element deemed and She went over to her husband and friends.

Stay back you guys".

Rainbow's Element of Harmony start to glow again. Rainbow's eyes turn to a glowing white. A bright light surrounded Solar and Rainbow.

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Sircco covered there eyes from the light. In a bright flash of light, Rainbow eyes were back to normal. The others prayed that Solar will come back.

A tear fell from Rainbow's eye.

I failed. It didn't work". She held Solar in her hooves.

The room went silent for a few moments, Suddenly Solar coughed and Started to breath. Rainbow held him.

No you didn't fail".

Solar looked up into his wives eyes and smiled.

“Solar I'll leave you. I love you.” Rainbow cried into his fur.

Solar moved his right paw up to hold her.

“I'll never leave you either, Rainbow. I love you to.” Solar said as he kissed her on the lips.

The others came up and hugged Solar tightly.

Solar felt something warm pressed up against him, and then he promptly blacked out.

Twilight looked to Pinkie. She regained conciseness and joined her friends. Pinkamena just stirred up at the ceiling. Twilight trotted to her. Pinkamena looked up at her.

"You are in big trouble".

Twilight used her magic to conjured up chains and wrapped them around Pinkamena. Twilight teleported them to Cantlot.

Canterlot

The 9 ponies arrived at Canterlot were princess Celestia and Luna were waiting with a couple of the Canterlot guards.

"Thank you my faithful Student. We will make sure to keep Pinkamena chained up until her trail. Guards take her to her cell".

"Yes your mystic".

With a bright flash of light, Twilight then teleported to the hospital.

Then arrived at the hospital and Nurse Red Heart was waiting for them.

"Mrs.. Dash we'll be taking Solar to treat him". Red Heart said

Rainbow nodded and let the doctors take Solar. She collapsed to the floor.

"Rainbow are you ok". She passed out.

When Rainbow awoke she saw her friend surrounding her. She looked at them.

"I have something to tell you guy". Rainbow said.

"Ok well what is it"? Rarity asked.

"I'm pregnant".

Twilight, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack and Pinkie all stood there eyes widen for a few moments.

"Oh my gasp, we should have a party". Pinkie yelled.

Meanwhile

The guards were walking thought the halls of the prison. They were taking Pinkamena to her cell.

"Come on Move sim". The guard said. Pinkamena noticed that one of her cuffs were lose. She slipped her hoof out and slammed the guard head into the cell bars. She did this until his face was smashed in. Blood flew all over the floor. The second Guard changed her. She jumped and he missed. He fell two stories to his death.

"Sorry boys, but I have to finish what I started".

The first thing Solar could hear when he came too was a steady beeping. The next thing he felt where the sheets surrounding his body. The warm, comfortable sheets....

Solar shot his eyes open, but instantly regretted that decision. Blinding white light met his irises, causing him to shut them again. Preparing himself this time, he slowly opened one eye, then the other. Now he could tell where he was.

He was in a hospital. White bandages covered his wounds, and there were green sheets wrapped around his body. His right leg was hooked up to an IV, and the heart monitor continued its steady beeping.

“Ah, Solar, you're awake.” Nurse Redheart said, writing something down on a clipboard.

“Nurse Redheart?” Solar asked, confused as to how he got in the hospital. “How did I get here?”

Nurse Redheart looked over at Solar. “ Mrs. Rainbow Dash and her friends brought you here a few days ago. Your injuries where so severe that both you and Mrs. Rainbow Dash had to stay here.”

“May I see them? My friends?” Solar asked.

The earth pony nodded. “They're in the waiting room right now. I'll call them in.”

A few minutes later a group of six ponies walked into the room. Solar noticed that Rainbow Dash wasn't among them, so she must still be elsewhere in the hospital, but it was still a relief to see his friends.

“Hey Solar!” Twilight greeted him. “How are you feeling?”

“I'm fine, thank you.” Solar replied. “How are you all doing?”

“We're fine, thanks!” Sirocco said. “But... we've got good news and bad news for you. Which do you wanna hear first." Sirocco asked.

"Bad and I guess good.”

Solar ears perked up. “What is it?”

“Well, Pinkie, or rather, Pinkamena, has escaped, so it's a possibility that she might come after you or Rainbow Dash again, Or one of us.” Twilight shuddered. “But here's the good news. We heard this when we were visiting Rainbow.” Twilight paused. “Solar, Rainbow's pregnant.”

Solar's breathing started to increase, and his heart was beating faster. “Solar calm down! He's going into shock, Red Heart!” Twilight said as he blacked out again.

Solar awoke and looked around the room and saw a rainbow maned Pegasus next to his bed.

“Rainbow.” Solar said in a weak voice.

“Ha, I'm not Rainbow. I'm her farther. You gave us all quiet the shock earlier.”

“Where is Rainbow? I want to see her.” Solar started to panic again. The Pegasus put a hoof on him. He looked to the Pegasus.

“Calm down, you'll see her soon. She's was really worried when she heard you passed out.”

“Who are you?” Solar asked

“I told you. I'm your farther-in-law, Rainy Skies.”

Just then, Nurse Red Heart walked in.

“Ah, Solar, your awake! I'll let the girls know your awake, but there something I forgot the tell you earlier. Your paw... the bone was crushed by the bear trap.”

Solar was beginning to look nervous. “And?”

Nurse Red Heart sighed. “And...well..you won't make a full recovery because it suffered too much damage. I'm sorry, but you'll always have a slight limp from now on.”

Solar didn't quite hear that last part. “I'll Never make a full recovery? But... I'll never be able to run like I used to...or..or...” That's when Solar broke down crying.

Nurse Red Heart moved over to comfort Solar. “I'm sorry, but there's nothing more we can do to fix your leg. Even the most advanced medics wouldn't be able too. Again, I'm sorry.”

“T-think you, Nurse Red Heart.” Solar responded, his voice quiet. “I understand. You did your best.”

The earth pony nurse nodded. “That's all for now. Try to get some sleep. I'll be back to check on you in the morning, okay?”

“Okay.” Solar responded. He watched as the nurse and the Pegasus left the room. Not long after that, Solar felt his eyelids begin to feel heavy. He didn't fight the urges of sleep as he slipped into their grasp.