• Published 28th Mar 2015
  • 14,828 Views, 663 Comments

When lightning strikes... - FrostTheWolf



A boy wakes up in the world of the Power ponies as The Azure Striker; Gunvolt. However, if they see him as a hero or not is another story[Displaced story][Azure Striker Gunvolt/MLP crossover]

  • ...
65
 663
 14,828

PreviousChapters Next
Strike 15- Reloaded

Author's Note:

Crossover with The Emerald Nightingale and her old Story, Delta Guardian. Thank you Zinnia for having fun with Lance!
-Frost

Anyways, be prepared for more Displaced surprises. Including the Leader of Mane Hero Six
Neon Bass Ref

Strike 15- Reloaded


Mane Hero Six HQ

Shortly after Lance and Lumen caught up on the events that had occurred and the Azure striker got his much needed shower to clean himself, the breezie guided the Adept to the Headquarters of Mane Hero Six. Lance was asked by the Masked Matterhorn to be training under their guidance for the next day or two in order to be closer to completing his training with the power ponies. The Alicorn had hold him before he left that there leader, Hiro, was unique and quite… special. This and seeing the Pony version of the huggable robot named BAYMAX got him thinking a few possibilities. But nothing that he thought of could prepare him for the sight that he was about to see.

Inside the main room, the whole place looked like a built out tech lab. Something like a college laboratory. Lance though, thought to personally expect something like this given that their headquarters was right next to a Science and Technology institute. But one thing that personally surprised the Adept was that by a workbench… was a crate filled with a few of the weapons that he was analyzing back in Maretropolis. Including paperwork based on the observations and reports on the functions of the Crossfire pistol. The other weapons weren’t there, but he was curious on why they weren’t there.

“Welcome to HQ.” A new voice greeted the Duo as it walked into the room. One thing completely shocked the Adept off the bat. The person talking to him wasn’t a pony or any kind of creature that you would find in Equestria at all. “You must be the Azure Striker that Twilight had told me about.”

It was a human. Another human. A young 14 year boy with black hair, red t-shirt, and jeans shorts with sneakers.

“I’m Hiro. Hiro Hamada. Honestly, I didn’t think that another human would end up here besides me.”

“H-holy crap.” was the only thing that Lance could say in that moment. “How-?”

“Well, The Masked Matterhorn along with your mentor Solaria wanted to keep my existence a secret. So, she helped me create Mane Hero Six in Sun Fransokyo so I can help others without having to expose who I really am.” The Teen replied. “Which reminds me, what’s your name? I know you go by Gunvolt, but I would like to know your actual name.”

“Lance.” He replied, trying to act normal.

“Okay Lance. Mind if you follow me for a second please?” Hiro asked. Lance nodded as the young genius ushered him over to the worktable. It seemed like he was hard at work at modifying the Crossfire Pistol. But to what extent? Why would he be working so hard at the inner mechanics of a Sumeragi weapon?

“Hmm… Interesting…”

“What’s that?” Lance asked.

“It seems like your pistol and this one have similar designs and function almost exactly the same.” He replied, turning around for a brief moment to see the Pony BAYMAX that Lance saw earlier trot into the room. “This is perfect… Hey Lance, can I ask you something?”

“Um sure, what is it?”

“Is your pistol the only weapon that you fight with?”

“Well, I know some martial arts and also have an energy blade for when I’m in CQC.”

The phrase caused Hiro to raise an eyebrow in confusion. Lance sighed and Lumen herself just decided to leave the two of them alone and hang out on top of BAYMAX’s head. “What’s CQC?”

“Close Quarters Combat. You know, like fisticuffs… Martial Arts?”

“Oh I see! I’m not really good with code names so I’m sorry if I don’t understand a few things.” The Genius said. “Anyways, the reason why I was asking you about this was because I was thinking about the possibility of if you were able to wield two weapons at once.”

That… caused Lance to raise an eyebrow. “Wait… you mean like using two guns?” Hiro’s response was a nod of the head, causing Lance to follow up the boy’s response with another question. “Okay, how exactly do you think this would work?”

“Well, Judging from the mechanics of your weapon and the mechanics of the Crossfire, both of them run on a respected power source. For you, it’s your electricity. For the Crossfire, it’s the crystals that come along with it. If I can change the mechanics of the Crossfire to where it runs on your electricity, then you’ll have a second weapon that you can use.”

“What about the bolt clips?”

“I can replicate it to where both guns can use the same kind of ammunition and come up with a gadget so reloading them won’t exactly be a problem.” Hiro said, directing Lance’s attention to his Laptop as he showed a scene from an action movie where one of the characters had a wrist mechanism that allowed him to reload his guns on the fly without having to stop fighting.

“Okay, I have two more questions to ask. First, what if I have to use my Septima?”

“You mean your lightning powers? Well, I was going to give you a second holster for you to set a gun to the side for if you need to use them since it looked like you need a free hand in order for you to channel your lightning.”

Well… Smart kid. “Alright, now for the other question…… Excuse me if this sounds off topic, but how come not a lot of ponies in the power ponies have said anything about you?”

“Well, like I said before, Masked Matterhorn and Solaria wanted to keep my existence a secret. They only send ponies who have almost completed their training to come see me as a final task, but almost all ponies have failed and ended up getting mindwiped. The only ones who have passed are the guys on my team.”

“I see. Excuse me, but what’s a mindwipe?”

“Basically, it means erasing the ponies memories of their encounter with me and replacing them with a different set of memories.”

“O...kay then.” Lance said, personally regretting asking that question. “So anyways, I heard that one of your teammates is known as Neon Bass. Do you know where she is?”

“You mean Vinyl? She’s busy in her recording studio.”

“Recording studio?” Lance asked.

“She’s a DJ and Electronic Music Producer. Her powers are sound based, so it kind of fits well.” Hiro explained. Speaking of which, the room soon began to blare music as a Unicorn with two shades of blue in her Mane and Tail stepped into the room, her suit fading away like a cinematic effect from TRON: Legacy as she looked at Hiro and Lance.

“Sup Hiro… Who’s the new guy?”

“Hey Vinyl, this is Lance. Masked Matterhorn sent him from Maretropolis to finish the last of his training.” Hiro introduced the Azure Striker to the fellow member of Mane Hero Six as Lance greeted her with a gentle hello.

“Well, that’s surprising. We haven’t received anypony in the last couple of months. This guy must’ve really caught her attention for sending him to us.”

“Indeed. Looking at the records she sent me, Lance; Also known as Gunvolt, has been hard at work trying to solve various cases and is known as an Adept. A human with Psychic based abilities which are demonstrated by his electricity. In addition, he is known as a Displaced. Which… according to the file, it seems like you’re not alone.”

“It’ll be too hard to explain the concept simply so yeah. I betcha Twilight had a LONG explanation on that.”

“Yeah. By the way, that package came in for you earlier.” Hiro said, pointing out the paper box as Lance opened it. To his surprise, Kai was inside. The Torchic that Freddy had let him raise and which was now a Combusken.

“Hey Kai. I was beginning to wonder where you were.”

“Wait a minute…… Somepony you sent an animal!?”

“IN THE MAIL!!?”

Lumen herself sighed. “Don’t worry you too. Filli-second likes to do these kind of things all the time. It’s normal for her.” She soon read a letter from Filli-second, which said that everything they needed to take care of Kai was in the package. As Lance emptied the contents, dozens of sweets, seeds and food spilled out onto the floor.

“...Well, I guess we have everything. Now, who’s going to help me clean up?” The sound pony sighed as she and Lance began to clear all the food off of the floor. Unknowingly though, there was something else in the box that ended up getting on Kai’s forearm. Something that resembled a corkscrew with the head of a dragon. Curiosity overcame the Pokemon, touching the gemstone with it’s claws. Lance spotted this and took the item from the Combusken, a woman’s voice resounding in his mind as soon as he touched it.

“For those of you in need, whether it’s in a fight or you just need some advice, I am here. Merely hold this trinket and call my name and I will be there. I am Zinnia. I am a Draconid. I am the Delta Guardian!”

“What’s that?” Hiro asked, peering at the object.

Lance rolled it in his hands. “A Token.” he said, holding it up to the light. “Looks familiar… Oh well, couldn’t hurt to summon them here.” Lance raised the trinket high, draconic head pointing skywards.

“Delta Guardian!” he called, before smirking. “Zinnia?”

A portal opened in the ceiling, a swirling black void of energy from which a tall, olive-skinned woman with short black hair fell, head first. The woman landed with a roll, stopping on her knees. She wore a pair of black skinny-jeans, a low-cut white tank top with floral-lace patterns, a black leather jacket with a fur-lined collar and a pair of black leather biker boots with a studded strap across the front of her calfs. An identical copy of the draconic corkscrew was wound around her ankle. The woman stood, looking around before her eyes fell on Lance and Hiro.

“Hey guys!” she called, waving happily. “‘Name’s Zinnia. Who’re you?”

“Gunvolt.” Lance said almost immediately, holding his hand out. “But you can call me Lance.”

“Hiro Hamada.”

“Nice to meet you guys.” Zinnia said, shaking their hands. “So what’s… hey, that’s a Combusken!” she added, distracting herself when she saw the chicken-like Pokemon. “Awesome! Kinda wish I’d brought Sonar with me now so I could show off.”

“Sonar?”

“My Noivern friend. Helps me take care of my Bagon son.”

The room fell silent for a moment.

“What? He’s adopted!” Zinnia asked, crossing her arms defensively.

“Oh… right…” Lance sighed, seeing Zinnia pout a little to herself. “Well, on the subject, maybe you can help me out. Kai here, or you may know as my Combusken, is currently my only partner. Since Hiro is working on a way to modify my equipment, maybe you can help me out with training Kai.”

“Sure, no problem.” Zinnia replied, already stretching out her arms. “What’d you have in mind?”

“Well, I thought that if Kai were a Blaziken and knew Mega Evolution, that he would be a good partner in the field. Of course, my Breezie companion Lumen is really good, but it’s good to have someone on your side that can fight.”

“I heard that!!” Lumen shouted from atop BAYMAX’s head.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.” The Adept sighed. They heard BAYMAX analyze Lumen’s behavior and hypothesize that the reason for her “mood swings” was because of puberty. This however, did nothing to solve the problem as Lumen just got more enraged. During this moment, Lance and Zinnia asked Hiro if there was a place that they could train without the craziness. He nodded, giving the two of them instructions to the Gym that was down the hall and to the left. Kai followed the two Displaced as they entered the room.

“Is… Is this a Pokemon Gym?” the woman asked, looking around in confusion. “How’d they manage that?”

“Yeah, I do see it’s similarities.” Lance sighed. “Now, how should we get started, Ms. Zinnia?” The Adept thought that speaking to her politely would be the best for her in the long run since he did not know how she was like personality wise.

“First off,” Zinnia began, holding up a finger. “Drop the Miss. Zinnia’s fine, or even Zoey, since that was my name before all this.” She walked out into the centre of the battlefield, shrugging off her jacket and throwing it to the sidelines. “Second, to answer your question, I’m gonna fight him. Best way to learn something is by doing it, after all.” Zinnia rolled her shoulders, loosening up in preparation before she began punching at the air.

“You… fight Kai? Aren’t you going to get yourself hurt?”

“What, ‘cuz I’m a girl?” Zinnia crossed her arms, glaring at the Adept. “I’ll have you know I held my own against a genocidal lizard monster.”

“O… kay, don’t say I didn’t warn you though.” The Adept said as the Combusken looked at him. “Kai…… Sick ‘em.”

The Combusken immediately nodded it’s head as it charged in, performing a Double Kick in order to catch Zinnia off guard. Zinnia, however, just smirked, crossing her arms in front of her, causing a green bubble of energy to expand, bouncing the Combusken back with her Protect. She followed this up by leaping forward, the barrier shattering before he as a purple energy surrounded her hand, forming a Dragon Claw hat she raked over the Pokemon’s chest, knocking him back.

“Not bad.” she commented, leaping back to her original spot. “Fast and powerful. But you need to work on technique. I saw you coming before you were coming. Observe.”

Zinnia lunged forwards, going for a punch and causing the Combusken to step back. However, instead of following through, she fell forwards, using her momentum to roll forwards before kicking out, catching the Fire-Type in the abdomen. She flipped to her feet, cracking her knuckles as Kai pulled himself up before rushing at her, his body coated in swirling flames. The move he was pulling off was Flame Charge, a fire based attack that also increased the Pokemon’s speed. Zinnia’s reflexes weren’t prepared for when the Pokemon used the attack to get behind her and strike her cloak using it’s third ability, Slash.

Zinnia wasn’t hurt, though. She’d just received a small tear in her clothes, but she didn’t let it slow her down. A few more quick strikes had Kai work on his speed as he dodged side to side, but a jab-kick to the chest sent him flying backwards a few feet as he was working to get up off the ground.

"This is getting boring. I'm starting to think fighting you would be better, Lancey-boy." Zinnia said, yawning slightly.

“I don’t think you would want to fight me, Zinnia.” The Adept replied, sighing to himself.

"And why not, exactly?"

“I have more abilities than just my Septima or what you see as my lightning… Say… are you familiar with Dragon Ball Z?”

Zinnia was about to reply, but Lance cut her off by performing an Instant Transmission and showing up behind her, catching her by surprise. “Yeah, I know some Ki based abilities and have been practicing on some others. I even taught myself how to perform the Kamehameha.”

"Care to demonstrate? Or is it a bit crowded in here?"

"Maybe later," Lance began, smirking as he looked over Zinnia's shoulder. "You're busy right now."

"I am?" Zinnia kicked out behind her, not even looking as she caught Kai across the beak. "I'm not really feeling challenged."

A frustrated growl came from behind the girl, who turned around, staring slack-jawed with Lance as Kai began glowing a bright white, blue energy swirling around him. His form grew taller, long hair flowing down his back and talon-like claws replacing his wing-hands. His feet flattened out, he fur extending to act as a pair of pseudo-trousers. The glow burst, leaving the scarlet chooc stood there in all his Blaziken glory. Zinnia smirked, turning back to Kai as flames surrounded his legs. She braced herself as Kai rushed in, delivering a powerful Blaze Kick to her side and sending her flying back. Zinnia hit the wall, sliding to the floor.

“Zinnia!” Lance shouted, before rounding on Kai. “Kai, what were-” he stopped, a light chuckling filling the room. Lance and Kai turned to see Zinnia’s shoulders shaking, her head hanging limp until she glanced up at them, a deranged look in her eyes.

“Hehe… Hehe..." she growled, now looking like a battle crazed fighter. “Now this is more like it!!”

“Kai…… Are you sure you can handle this?”

The Blaziken turned to face Lance, only slightly nodding. He showed another motion, pointing at Lance’s Coat pocket and cuffing his wrist before turning to face Zinnia again, dodging the incoming Dragon Claws that surged from her hands. As the Adept moved out of the way, he felt something in the same coat pocket that Kai was pointing at moments ago. While Zinnia had her back turned and was dodging the series of attacks that was being thrown at her, the Azure Striker found a cobalt bracer that contained a glowing gem. Quickly and unknown to the Delta Guardian, he placed it on his wrist, but became concerned for his partner when Zinnia struck Kai across the chest with a Shadow Claw that knocked the Blaziken backwards. That concern faded away, however, when Kai hopped back on his feet and brushed the dust off of his shoulders.

“You can drop the tough guy act, you know,” Zinnia stated, blocking one of Kai’s jabs and retaliating with a right hook to his beak. “You don’t have to impress me.

All the Blaziken did was smile, but as he opened his jaw, the Delta Guardian noticed something in his beak. A stone of sorts. In a moment of realization, she looked down at her Mega Anklet and then at Lance’s wrist, which now bore a Mega Bracer that matched his colour scheme.

“Oh, come on!”

“Let’s go, Kai!!” Lance said, placing his open palm on the Keystone embedded into his Bracer, pink energy swirling around the Blaziken in a sphere. After a moment, Kai burst out, now looking like he’d just stepped out of a side-scrolling beat-’em-up game. The twin horns atop his mask-like head had merged into a single horn, curved backwards in the centre of his forehead, framed on both sides by the cream fur that swept back like wings. More fur adorned his torso in what seemed to be a homage to a torn muscle shirt, charcoal-coloured feathers lying beneath the fur and down his thighs. Ribbons of flame danced from the Mega Blaziken’s wrists, and his powerful legs just looked all the more muscular as he fell into a ‘Crane Kick’ stance.

“Fine then, tough guy!” Zinnia growled, before Roaring at the Mega Blaziken with all of her might, the sheer power of her voice pushing him back. “Bring it! Mess me up! I bet you I couldn’t even trust you to tap me, let alone punch me!”

Kai took this as a challenge, stomping his foot on the ground and causing smoke to rise everywhere, obscuring Zinnia’s vision. In her confusion, Kai managed to get behind her and struck her in the back with a Sky Uppercut - this time actually hitting her, and hard. She gasped in pain and coughed up a little blood as she tried to regain her balance, dropping to her hands and knees.Lance, however, could see something else, and called out just as Kai began charging again.

“Kai, stop!!”

The Blaziken actually listened to its trainer this time, watching his opponent carefully as the smoke cleared. Zinnia just looked at the boy in confusion. “W-why did you stop?”

“Kai’s strike did more than hurt you I think…… You have wings now.”

“I-I have what?” Zinnia asked, peering over her shoulder as she did so. Sure enough, two large, draconic wings had sprouted on her back, with black, bone-like armour along their spines. The leathery skin was a deep, royal purple, and it folded perfectly when she rested her wings against her back. “Well, this is… new,” she said, unfolding and folding them to get used to her new limbs and muscles. She even practiced folding the wings in front of her like she was trying to defend herself. “Okay, I have to admit. This is pretty f***ing cool! Now… to test them out…” She said with an evil grin, looking at Lance.

“Remember when you said that you would demonstrate your powers later, Sparky? Well, now is later.” Lance was going to argue, but decided not too. He was working with just small portions of his Ki, so he had no intentions to harm her. Shrugging, he put both hands in front of him and then put them behind the Adept, charging up a sapphire like energy.

“Kame… Hame… HA!!”

The Small Ki Blast was powerful, but when Zinnia folded her wings, the outer surface caused the attack to reflect, bursting through a window. She staggered a bit due to the Electric tingle that she felt through her entire body because of the blast, but could tell that it wasn’t an attack at full power given how she was able to easily block it.

“Well… That’s quite interesting.” Lance said as he straightened himself up.

“Y-yeah,” Zinnia hissed, clenching her teeth. She could still feel the sparks dancing across her winds, surprised at how durable they were despite being so sensitive. “I guess I’m weak to Electric attacks…”

“Wait… did I hurt you?”

“A little, kinda like a pinch. Unpleasant, and it hurts at the moment, but overall harmless.” The Azure Striker sighed a little, relieved as he soon noticed that Hiro was walking in.

“Hey, Lance. I was going to check on you and- HOLY-!!!” The teenager said in reaction to seeing Zinnia’s wings. “W-what the Heck is THAT!?!”

Zinnia looked around before turning back to Hiro and pointing to herself. When Hiro merely nodded, the Delta Guardian sighed, pulling herself to her feet and folding her wings.

“It’s me, jackass. Zinnia,” she said, glaring at the young Sun Fransokyo native.

“Seriously!? You’re half dragon? That’s AWESOME!!!” Hiro said as BAYMAX soon came into the room, directing his gaze at Zinnia. “Hello, I am BAYMAX. Your personal healthcare companion… You seem to be in pain. Let me scan you now.”

Zinnia was about to protest, but after a moment, she decided to just let BAYMAX do his thing. “Scan complete. Subject seems to be young for a dragon her age, but is in the first few stages of……” He spoke, raising a hoof upward. “Pregnancy.”

That, caught Lance off guard. “What the F-? You’re Pregnant!?”

“Yeah, and?” Zinnia huffed, crossing her arms. “And I’m thirty years old, I can make decisions for myself.”

“Well… I honestly didn’t know about either of those things.” Lance replied. “Sorry for my outburst.”

“It’s fine. I’d have probably done the same,” Zinnia said, sighing. The Adept nodded, looking at Hiro. “So Hiro, care to explain the reason why you came here?”

“Well, I was going to tell you that I completed the changes you asked me to make and, with some field tests, your weapons are ready for action.” The young boy replied, handing both weapons to him. They felt good in the Adept’s hands - comfortable, but not too heavy. Lance took a moment to switch the clips in both weapons to Dullahan and fired one shot from each of his guns, both of them striking the wall with a lot more power than before.

“Oh this feels good. Matter of fact, better than good. Thanks man!”

“No problem. Oh, and I found this in the stockroom. Not sure how it got there, but I thought that you would want to have a look at it.” Hiro flipped a gold coin to Lance as both he and BAYMAX left the room. As the Adept looked at the coin, he noticed an Emblem in the shape of a monkey and a voice talking to him

“What's up? I'm Sun Wukong, The Stray Faunus. Just simply shoot the coin to call upon me for anything you might need help with.”

To Lance, the voice seemed… familiar. Like a family member he knew.

“What is it?” Zinnia asked, peering at the coin in Lance’s hands. “A token?”

“Yeah. For someone named Sun Wukong. However, that guys voice… somehow reminds me of my cousin Sean. Mind if I keep this, or do you think that there's a way where you can have-.”

Before Lance could finish his sentence, another coin dropped from the ceiling and bounced off of Zinnia’s shoulder, falling to the ground with a soft *clink*

“-one.”

“Huh,” Zinnia said, bending down to grab the coin and hearing the message for herself. “Neat.”

“Any idea who this Sun Wukong guy might be?” Lance asked.

“Isn’t he some kind of ancient Chinese story?”

“Maybe… But then again, one name can be multiple things. I know of Wukong, the champion in League of Legends. But something told me that this might be different.” Lance explained. “After all, they said to shoot the coin, which means that this guy is probably familiar with firearms or something.”

“It doesn’t have to be firearms though, you can shoot arrows from a bow.” Zinnia reminded the Adept. “And you technically shoot magic attacks at people.”

“Right… I’ll have to try it out when I have the time.” Lance said. “So… anything else we need to do before I send you back?”

“Does Kai know Flamethrower yet? Because I think I can teach him.” The Blaziken shook his head, pointing at the fire around one of his feet, his closed fist, and his claws. “Oh, so you know Blaze Kick, Sky Uppercut and Slash?”

“Wait… You can talk to Pokemon?” The Adept asked, a little bit surprised.

“I can outright talk to Dragon Types, but most have a sort of sign language.”

“I see.” he replied. thinking to himself a little. “Hang on… a Fighting types weakness is Psychic right… and Blaziken can know Shadow Claw… Do you think you can teach him that so Kai can have a backup plan when he’s put up against his weakness?”

“Sure, no problem,” Zinnia said, walking over to the Blaziken - who by now had reverted to his regular form. She held up her hand, curling it into a vaguely clawed shape. “Focus on your negative feelings. Command the shadows themselves to become your weapon.” She paused, watching Kai do as instructed. His shadow twitched slightly, and Zinnia smirked at his quick progress. “Now, pull them into your hand. Wrap them around your claws. Sharpen them until they can slice through the air itself.”

Lance watched in awe as Kai’s shadow was seemingly sucked into his feet before his talon was coated in darkness, a faint purple outline creating a black claw. He began to clap as he walked over. “Great job, Zinnia!”

“Thanks, it was nothing. I just told him what I do.” Zinnia replied, rubbing the back of her head as a light blush coated her cheeks. “I gotta say, teaching’s actually kinda fun.”

“Depends on who you are teaching.” Lance sighed a little. “Or the teacher. Majin Buu taught me my Ki abilities.”

“Majin Buu? There’s a Majin Buu?” Zinnia began vibrating with excitement. “Oh, I’ve gotta meet him! What’s hiss token? Does he even have a token? Did he come here or did you go to him? Wait, what’s he like? Is he a good guy or a bad guy? Did he use the Chocolate Beam!?”

“He’s a good guy, but I don’t know all the details. His token looks like this.” Lance told her, holding up an orb with the Majin M on it that almost resembled a jawbreaker. “Oh and apparently, he refers to himself as Gum that can destroy planets.”

“Nice, I’ll have to keep an eye out for him.”

“When you do see him, tell him I said Hi!” Lance said as Lumen flew over and landed on his shoulder. He handed her his token, a hairpin with a pair of open wings like the one he wore on the end of his braid. “Alright, Zinnia. Our contract is complete.”

“Cool. See you around, dude!” She said, just before the spectral head of a Rayquaza shot out of the ground, closing its jaws around her before exploding in a shower of stardust.

“That…… is the most coolest and creepiest thing I’ve ever seen.” Lumen added. All Lance did was roll his eyes as he looked at his Pokemon companion and then the clock on the wall.

6:13pm.

“Well, I don’t know about you two, but I would say its time for dinner. What do you think?” Both the Blaziken and the Breezie nodded as they raced back to the main room where Hiro was, so he could direct them to the mess hall.


End Strike 15

PreviousChapters Next