• Published 27th Mar 2015
  • 566 Views, 0 Comments

Twilight Sparkle has no reason to do anything - CrimsonEquine



Twilight Sparkle feels like doing something irreverent and impossible today for no reason, and instead doesn't do it.

  • ...
19
 0
 566

Some One shoot me

Twilight Sparkle is sitting down, thats it. She has no reason to have to do anything because it would be incredibly stupid for her to suddenly have to do anything.

Kaboom!

In comes Pinkie Pie, she is covered in dirt, the front part of Twilight's home has exploded.

"Twilight! Hurry! You must become a filly and go to another dimension to be the child of a random human!"

"What!?" said Twilight Sparkle confused.

"Well, okay, how about you assassinate Princess Celestia with a giant plastic Di-"

"Enough! Pinkie Pie! I've had enough of this, every day I have this crazy stuff happen to me on a daily bases and I don't want to do anything any longer!". Twilight now annoyed, took out a book and read something about a pony doing normal things. It was a convenient read, because it conveyed exactly what Twilight Sparkle wanted.

"But, Twilight! Tirek has escaped from Tartarus again, and you are the only one who can stop him!"

"I don't care, I just want to stay here and not be challenged by anything, I just want to lay down and read this book story"

With a boom and howl, the massive Tirek ripped open the ceiling and angrily threw it at Canterlot Castle. Where it bounced away, because that could hurt Princess Celestia.

Tirek spoke with a boom.

"Twilight Sparkle! Why aren't we fighting to the death in a unrealistic scenario about a cartoon of colored ponies?"

"Because, it's stupid and I don't want to endure another act that would drive me from who I am!"

"Aww come on Twilight" said Tirek with a coo. "We just need to fight for a little bit, it won't be such a big deal"

"Why did you even want Equestria's magic anyways, You were locked up for so long! Nothing you do makes any sense, none of what I do ever makes any sense, and I don't want to do any of it!" snarled Twilight, she would not be unhindered from her new path of sanity.

In teleported Discord from a black hole, because reasons.

"Hey, whats going on here? There is supposed to be some kind of conflict here, why hasn't it happened yet?"

"Turns out Twilight doesn't want to do anything today" said Tirek while scratching his head. "She is adamant to reading that book and not fighting me, and its making me sad".

"What is the meaning of this Twilight Sparkle, you are supposed to fight... Torek, Tarek, Whats your name?"

"It's Tirek sir..." he said with a sniffle.

"See! I'm already forgetting his name, and what his purpose to anything is."

"Come on Twilight, we need you to continue the story, your our only hope!" said Pinkie Pie crazily.

"No! I am adamant to my cause, nothing will make me do something unreasonable", with another turn of a page, Twilight continued reading her book, the others stood waiting and Tirek looked at his watch to read the time.

"Would you do it for a scooby-snack?" said Discord while pulling the said treat out from nowhere.

"What!? Are you even trying anymore?" said Twilight with another flip of her page.

"...Well, Fine! If you are so stubborn to not do this, then we will just leave you alone, but don't blame me if nothing exciting happens"

"Thats fine by me"

With those words, the rest of them left from Twilight Sparkle's sight, she continued reading each page without any more talking.

The three of them huddled together outside of Twilight's destroyed home and discussed on what to do.

"Well what do we do now!? She is the only way we can do anything now" whispered Discord.

"I suggest we give her a Scooby-Snack, she always liked those!" said Pinkie Pie.

"No! Wait what!? I already tried that, is your attention impaired?" whispered Discord.

Pinkie Pie stared at the both of them and smiled without making a peep.

"Okay, moving on..., Tirek, what should we do?"

Tirek thusly, pressed his large hand onto his chin and pondered, what would be the solution to this problem right here at this moment?

"I've got it! Why don't we create a new character, Discord you are all powerful, you could probably do it"

"Of course! She will have every trait that will suite our needs, step back, I'm bringing to life the perfect Main Character for this."

With a sizzle from his hands, claws, whatever they are, Discord fired a bolt of energy into the ground to create a form of a pony inside the energy vortex.

Discord removed his power and out of the vortex came the new character.

She was red skinned, had a curly blue mane and had a cutie mark of a Taco.

"Red Taco reporting for duty!" she said while giving a stout salute.

Red Taco emerged a breath mint from her mane and sprayed it all over her mouth.

"Achem."

"Tirek! You have taken this too far! You will be returned from whence thee came vile fiend monster!"

Tirek screamed like a excited little girl, even pressing his fists in the air at how happy he was.

"You will be defeated this day and you won't hurt my friends no more!"

"Wait what friends?" said Tirek confused.

"My IMAGINARY FRIENDS!"

She then, tackled Tirek, sending him flying to the moon, where they continued to fight until Red Taco slapped him good all the way to Tartarus cuz she was that strong.

She then flew her way back to Equestria where the two were standing at watch for the whole scene.

"Good show, Red Taco! You have done a service to your lord and powerful master Hasbro! You are officially dubbed, new main character!" said Discord happily.

The three of them cheered together as the sun set over the horizon, unveiling the destroyed remnants of the moon, a princess could be heard crying from afar while the three danced in circles like tribal men.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment