• Published 13th May 2012
  • 2,060 Views, 42 Comments

Eternal Solace - D Styles



The tale of Celestia and Luna's father, King Solace.

  • ...
0
 42
 2,060

Discord - Origins.

Discord - Origins.

Before you read, ask yourself about THIS ALICORN Discord. is he a good pony, or bad? Sacrificing himself for his brother. Or was it merely a jest? Your opinion shall change dramatically. Let the butthurt begin.


This will synch with the events of the first chapter, split by that line ^^^ to match the times of the events. We'll start with the negotiations.


"My Lord Discord. We have company." A royal guard announced.

"And who may that be?" Discord asked.

"A diplomat. Seems to be dragon. Should we call King Solace?" The guard asked.

"No. The king has his own troubles. Send him to me." Discord commanded.

"By your will, Lord Discord." The Guard bowed, and promptly left.

Shortly after, a small Dragon, about Discord's size was ushered in.

The Dragon looked to Discord, and snorted. "You're not the King."

"And you're not important. Speak." Discord lowered his voice down a few levels, seeing that his room in Solace's castle was devoid of guards, He took a suggestion and he lowered his voice to a level to which only he and the dragon could hear. "Or leave..." Discord's voice then became an echo around the room as he hissed out the next sentence. "Or become a prisoner... We could always use a dragon or two..."

The dragon stifled a laugh. "You're a pony, ponies can't hurt any living thing for a sack of potatoes!"

Discord's eyes narrowed into slits. His horn began to glow, enveloping the diplomat in a gray aura. The dragon stopped laughing, as a cold sensation crawled over his neck, and began to tighten around it. The Dragon stopped and began to gasp and flail around for air, he was thrown to the foot of the chair Discord sat upon. "Are you going to speak?" The Dragon looked at Discord, then the feeling over his throat return, being strangled again as he was lifted to Discord's eye level. "Or are you going to continue postponing time?"

The Dragon began to babble incoherently, Discord released him, and he struggled to regain his breath, gasping lungfuls of air in pain.

"Speak. Now." Discord simply stated.

"F-Fine..." The Dragon whispered.

Discord sat there, listening.

"W-we need help..." The Dragon gasped. "We're low on food and land. We require your assistance..."

"So?" Discord asked.

"We're just asking for a plot ( BEGONE DIRTY MINDS ) of land... and some provisions..." The Dragon asked.

Discord sat there for a while. He knew what the choice should be for the dragons.

"No." Discord simply responded.

"W-What?" The dragon asked, confused. He thought ponies were kind and caring.

"No. If you want it." Discord stood up and faced the young diplomat. "Then you'll have to take it by force."


Discord and Thunder Chaser circled the Dragon. His magic seemed to be ineffective against this dragon. His scales seem to be made to resist magic... The Dragon raised his hand and smacked Thunder Chaser out of the sky, he fell on one of the roofs under them.

Help Him...

Leave Him...

He's there to risk his life for you!

He did, and now he's out of his usefulness.

He'll help you!

He'll hinder you!

Discord thought better, and brought Thunder Chaser back from the ground towards their fight.

"T-Thanks!" The Gray Pegasus shouted.

Discord disregarded it, and opted to dodge the Dragon's strikes instead.

The Dragon was able to hit Discord, and get an iron grip on the Alicorn, Discord could hear the sick, wet snap of his hind leg as the Dragon's grip broke it. Discord thought he was done for, until a bolt of thunder struck the Dragon square in the face, Discord was released upon the pavement, only to look up and see the dragon grab Thunder Chaser.


[Lets save time here, shall we?]

Discord looked down at his body, limp and helpless, he felt pathetic.

Fool! Why did you risk yourself?!

It was the right thing to do. Solace was safe.

Solace was worthless!

No!

Yes!

He blacked out several times over the next few seconds, he seen Solace enveloping himself in a bright light, then all of a sudden, he was gone, and everything was normal.


Discord sat at the throne of Equestria. He had been a ruler for quite some time, and had been feared by Zebra, Griffon and Pony alike. But now, he had to step down, and crown Celestia as the true Princess and ruler of Equestria.

What do you think you're doing?

Putting the rightful ruler of Equestria in her place.

No. You're the ruler, don't you see that?

No. I never was.

Yes you are!

Discord looked up, as Celestia walked down the aisle.


Sorry. Hotel 626 messed up my ideas. I'm just whimpering in the corner with all my lights on me.

ANYWAY

His head still retained it's shape from his alicorn form, the antler of a deer on the right, a goat's horn on the left, one long fang protruded from his mouth, his different-sized pupils feeling funny, a snake like tongue, with it's strange pointed ends, and a beard. He grew the right arm of a lion, the left claw of an eagle, the right leg of a lizard, and the left leg of a goat. Dominating his old form's hooves. His wings changed a bat's right wing, but retained his left wing, and topped it off with a snake tail.

"Ah. Now. The Throne." He laughed.

The door to the throne room opened.

"Who goes there?!" Celestia demanded.

"Why, I feel sad. Don't you remember your Uncle Discord?"


-Just to keep your mind on the right tracks-

Discord was stuck as a statue. The Elements of Harmony turning him to stone. No way for him to regain the throne.

"So that's it?" Luna asked.

"Yes, my sister. Nopony shall take this throne." Celestia confirmed, walking away. A voice came into Luna's head.

You should be the rightful ruler... ponies don't appriciate the night...

I'm sorry, read the comments, I'm an awfully busy guy. Guess what? I did a combo of 'The House 2' and 'Hotel 626.' If you google it, be warned. You may not like the thumbnails. Also. **** The Luna Game. **** it to the deepest pits of hell.