• Published 12th Mar 2015
  • 419 Views, 1 Comments

Harmonics-The Moon's Apprentice - darkone4587



Following the events of Haromics-Legacy the newly Alicorned Trixie is having difficulties adjusting to her new life under her instructor Luna, can she learn to live her new life or will she fall under the same trappings as her mentor?

  • ...
 1
 419

Ch.1

MLP-Harmonics

The Moon's Apprentice pt.1

In the middle of a room at the top of a tower a blue Alicorn with light blue hair lays on a bed as struggles to find a comfortable position in spite of her newly acquired wings.

"Damn these things." She says annoyed as she rises out of bed. "How in Equestria did she get used to these things."
As she looks at them annoyed she accidently flaps her wings and flies into the air before slamming into a nearby wall.

"Damn it!"

"Princess Trixie." A voice says from the door. "Are you okay in there?"

"Yes I'm fine, you don't have to worry."

"Okay then."
As the guard moves along Trixie gets up from the ground and moves along to the bed yet again, staring out of the window as the sunsets in the distance a white Alicorn with rainbow hair in the distance on the balcony of a large tower using magic to lower it.

"Well it looks like it's almost time." She says annoyed as she struggles on the bed yet again. "Why do I have to do this in my sleep?"
As she struggles to get to bed the Moon appears in the sky as a dark purple Alicorn with flowing purple hair taking the place of the other one.

"Okay then now, sleep." She casts magic on herself falling into a deep slumber.

As she awakens she finds herself in a fluffy colorful place with various doors with the purple Alicorn sitting atop a hill looking down at Trixie looking at her seriously.

"Your late." She says annoyed by Trixie.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not used to this body yet." Trixie says annoyed. "Princess Luna, do we have to do this when I sleep it's inconvenient and I don't rest well when we do this."

"TRIXIE!" Luna yells out flying from her seat and rushing down towards Trixie. "Do you understand the situation you're in!"
Trixie panics and lowers her head afraid of Luna.

"Sorry, sorry." Luna says calming down to reassure Luna. "It's just that we're in an odd situation."

"The situation was easier for Twilight Sparkle, and besides I'm already quite skilled in magic."

"Alicorn magic is very different from regular Unicorn magic, much more powerful." Luna says seriously walking around Trixie. "Need I remind you of the kitchen incident."
Trixie slumps yet again as she watches Luna.

"Normally you would've started your training at a young age and spent your time learning magic more and more until you mastered it and eventually learned to control it naturally, but because of the Alicorn Amulet you were essentially forced into this and we have to do some damage control."
Luna looks down at Trixie seriously as Trixie is hit hard by Luna's words.

"Okay then, let's get to work now."

"Okay." Trixie says reluctantly.

"Today we'll continue your training with dream magic, and entering the dreams of others."

"Okay."

A while later as the sun rises Trixie awakens in bed exhausted as she stumbles along out of her bed and into the hallway.

"I hate Mondays."

Eventually she makes her way into the kitchen where Luna and Celestia sit around drinking tea and eating small cakes.

"Good morning Trixie." Celestia says happily as Trixie stumbles along past her. "What's wrong with her?"

"We had an intensive training session last night, but she hasn't quite gotten used to dream world training." Luna says seriously drinking her tea. "But eventually I think she'll get the hand of things."
Celestia looks on Trixie as she slinks into the corner of the kitchen before looking at Luna seriously.

"Um, dear sister I think we've got to have a discussion....." Celestia says seriously.

"Princesses, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Sir Spike have arrived in Canterlot and are making their way to the castle." A Guard says rushing into the kitchen. "Should we prepare a royal precession?"

"That is fine, I will meet them in the audience chamber." Celestia says before flying off. "Sister, we'll talk more later."
As Celestia leaves the kitchen Luna looks back at Trixie before she flies off and leaves the kitchen as well.

"This training is stupid." Trixie says annoyed.

A while later Twilight walks through the castle before coming upon Trixie sitting around in the castle gardens.

"Trixie." Twilight says rushing up to her. "I've been looking for you."

"Oh hello Twilight Sparkle." Trixie says disinterested. "What're you doing here, don't you have your own castle?"
Trixie looks on Twilight disdainfully before turning her head around and seemingly ignoring her.

"Um, well I was wondering how your training with Princess Luna is going?"

"It's fine, well as fine as a fuck up like me can do."
Twilight looks at Trixie nervously attempting to get her to look at her.

"If that's all, then can you please leave me alone."

"Um, okay." Twilight walks off looking back at Trixie as she leaves. "If you want to talk about things then I'll be in town for a few more days."
Trixie sits around before attempting to use magic and accidently burning some grass before stomping it out and staring off blankly.