• Published 28th Feb 2015
  • 634 Views, 19 Comments

The Silence of Middle-Earth - Vinyl-ScratchDJ17



Ponies come to middle earth for an adventure with others.

  • ...
4
 19
 634

The Start of A New Journey: Chapter 1

There once lived two Hobbits. Their names were Garrett Zyran and Chris Zyran. One day they were sitting outside on their bench when a man with a beard walked up towards them. He was a tall man with a white robe on. He had a white beard. It was a big beard. He also had white hair. He had wrinkles on his face. His skin was white. He had a big white hat on his head.

"Hello you two, my name is Gandalf The White." Said Gandalf pulling out a pipe and putting it in his mouth.

He blew through it and rings of smoke came out of the pipe. He was waiting for the two hobbits to speak.

"Hello, Gandalf the White." Respond Garrett Zyran after a long pause.

Garrett Zyran put out his hand so Gandalf could shake it. After another long pause Gandalf shook Garrett Zyran's hand.

"Hello, my name is Chris Zyran. This is my brother Garrett Zyran." Said Chris Zyran pointing at Garrett Zyran.

"Well hello Chris and Garrett Zyran. I would like to ask you something." Responded Gandalf. Gandalf thought for a moment and said,"Would you two like to go on an adventure with me and my friends?"

"No no no no no. I'm not going on a wild adventure with someone I just met!" Said Chris Zyran motioning his hands. "Okay, I guess I'll be going now." Said Gandalf walking off. A moment passed and Garrett said,"Dude this could be exciting! Let's go!"

They start to run after Gandalf. When they catched up with him they were a little far from their hobbit hole.

"Gandalf! Gandalf! We would like to join you on your adventure." Said Garrett Zyran catching his breath. Gandalf then said," well then, I new I could count on you. Now meet my friends. This ones name is Gimli The Dwarf. This one is Legolas The Elf. This ones name is Arrowdor. This ones name is Valg The ShadowShifter. Then finally this one is named Aragorn."

Gimli was a short dwarf with a reddish beard. The beard was very long. He was in DWARVEN armor. Legolas was an Elf Archer. He had blonde long hair. He had pointy tips at the ends of his ears. He was wearing green. Now Aragorn was a Human. He had a beard that was dark brown. So was his hair. He was wearing dark clothings. Arrowdor was like Aragorn. He was human as well. But his hair is a different color. Then finally Valg The ShadowShifter, he is a Valrog. He is the leader of the Valrog race. He has pitch black fur, changing different colored mane and tail, he is tall, he has silver colored eyes, he has hooves for feet, his face looks like a normal face, so do the hands (except his body is covered in fur).

They had horses. So Gandalf told Chris and Garrett Zyran to get on them. Gandalf got on a horse after they did.

"We have to make it to Rivendell, The kingdom of Elves. Before it turns night." Said Gandalf pointing his white staff forwards. The horses started moving in that direction.

MEANWHILE IN PONYVILLE......


"What do you mean a green circular thing appeared out of nowhere?!?" Asked Twilight.

Twilight was a purple Alicorn. She had a purple mane. So being an Alicorn means she has wings and a magical horn. She had purple colored eyes. She was in her castle. She was the Princess of Friendship. She yelled at Rainbow dash a Cyan colored Pegasus with a rainbow colored mane and tail. She had a cutie mark of a rainbow lightning bolt. She had magenta colored eyes.

Rainbow backed up into a wall.

"I don't Know!!! It just appeared right in front of Me!!!!!" Said Rainbow Dash panicking.

"Well let's go check it out." Said Twilight rolling her eyes. They walk out of the room. And go out of the castle to the portal. They then look at it with a weird look.

"Well, this isn't normal." Said twilight, "I'm going to need to get our friends to help us out with this. Rainbow you stay here and guard the portal."

Rainbow Dash Saluted with her hoof. And she stayed there. Twilight trotted away.

"Come on rainbow! You can stay here and cause no trouble!" Said Rainbow Dash to Herself pounding her head. She turns to look at the portal. "Maybe putting my hoof in there wouldn't hurt." Said suggested to herself curiously.


MEANWHILE SOMEWHERE IN MIDDLE-EARTH.........

"We will kill these heroes you speak of Maldor. I Am Zog The Impaler!!!" Said Zog.

Zog is a Huge Orc. His skin is pitch black with tattoos in red on him. His skin is different from the normal Orc skin. His eyes are bloodshot blue.

"I will find them and I will kill them. With the help of my Orc army of course!" Said Zog.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoy this story so far.