• Published 8th Nov 2011
  • 2,658 Views, 20 Comments

Adventures of Duke Hoof'em - RobotFox



Duke Hoof'em (Nukem) takes his chances with the mane six...think Johnny Bravo

  • ...
2
 20
 2,658

Rainbow Dash

[Post Stars Dashing] Rainbow Dash

It was another bright beautiful day in Ponyville. The small town had finally recovered from the horrible attack made by the Decepticons. But within a month and a half, the town was back to its former glory. Everypony was going back to their usual happy routines that was normal for them before the attack.

However, Duke was actually not doing his usual browsing for a mare. Instead, he decided to just enjoy a show for once. After being here for almost half a year now and getting no luck on getting a mare, he decided he should find something else to preoccupy his time. He didn’t need a job thanks to the casino he had back in Amareica and the incentives from the governments (Equestia and Amareica) for his work saving them, so he always seemed to have spare bits.

So in order to actually have some satisfaction in coming to Ponyville, he decided to watch the Wonderbolts new air show in the town. It was just a small group of them performing fairly amazing tricks in the air as well as working with special effects. It was all in an attempt to raise money for charity. All of them were in the park, sitting on blankets with food with their special somepony or just with friends or alone.

Duke himself was fairly entertained but he felt the explosions in the sky and the other special effects seem to be distracting, if only because it made him want to go kick some alien butt, or at least that’s what it reminded him off. But after half an hour of this, it started to loose its appeal very quickly.

“Okay, this is starting to drag.” Duke said to himself looking away from the air. “Maybe I can find me an available mare?” he said with a smirk looking for a lone mare.

At first it seemed all for naught. None of them were alone. Most of them were with their colt friends or they had a friend that was a colt. He figured there was at least one he could get with real quick within a short time frame. He wasn’t even looking for the whole shebang anymore. Just getting a simple kiss would be enough for him right now.

The lone stallion continued to brows through the mares hoping to find just one alone. It almost seemed pointless. The park was full and despite the fact that this was a free show and was raising money via donations, it was fairly packed and it was similar to finding a needle in a haystack.

“Oh for crying out loud. I would have better luck at a colt only gentlecolt’s club.” He said to himself annoyed at this revelation.

“Okay, tell Twilight I said hi!” a voice said. Duke turned to a cyan rainbow mane female pegasus currently facing the other direction. She was waving at a pony walking away but his attention was not on the pony she was waving at.

“Hmm…” Duke smirked as she turned around and just continued to watch the air show. “It looks like I’m not going alone after all.”

The black stallion made his approach to the light blue pegasus just watching in awe as he took a seat down next to her. The two just sat there and after about a minuet with no type of interaction, which annoyed Duke and he just cleared his throat.

The mare finally reacted to seeing the large stallion beside her. “Oh…um…hello?” the rainbow mane pegasus said wondering what he was doing here.

“Hey, babe what’s you name?” he smirked moving his muzzle a little closer to her.

The mare got annoyed really quick with this guy “Rainbow Dash” she said not hiding her annoyance what so ever “Nice to meet you again Duke…”

Duke raised a brow and then remembered that this was one of the mares that he was with when they combated the Decepticons that invaded Ponyville not too long ago. “Oh, looks like I’m remembered.”

“Not fondly.” She said rolling her eyes. Really she didn’t have much of an opinion on the stallion really. The time she met him, there really wasn’t any time for the two to socially get to know each other. All she really learned about him was that he was a hero back in Amareica and that Rarity told her to keep an eye on him.

“So enjoying the show?” he said trying not to be too direct.

“Um yeah, at least I was.” She was grumbled the last part.

“Which one’s you favorite?”

“I don’t know. Maybe Soarin or Spitfire.”

“What’s-”

“Do you want anything Duke?” clearly getting a little more than just being annoyed.

“What? A guy can’t talk to a mare anymore?” He stood up and started to walk around the mare “Surely, we can agree on something about us?”

Rainbow didn’t look convinced “And that is?”

Duke smirked “That I am Celestia’s gift to mares!”

Rainbow rolled her eyes and with a smug chuckle “Yeah right!” she then took the blanket and she was sitting on and put it over herself to go find another spot to not get annoyed.

“Now don’t be that way.” Duke said prodding her even further “Surely you like what you see?”

“I DID like what I saw when I was looking into the air! Now leave me alone!” Rainbow growled.

He let the mare go and started to think about all the things that had occurred. He would have to try a different strategy to get this one. He met up with sorts of different mares in Amareica and many he let go but this time he was going to get this one. “Hmm…perhaps a more aggressive approach is necessary.”

About fifteen minuets later Rainbow Dash found a vacant spot away from where she was before and laid out the blanket there to get comfortable. “Okay, hopefully that Duke Hoof’em jerk will leave me alone.” She laid back and started too looked up into the sky to continue watching the air show.

“Ah much quieter and about 20 percent cooler…” she said to herself as she put some sunglasses on.

“You’re not 20 percent cooler. You’re 20 percent hotter!” a rough voice said mockingly.

Rainbow Dash’s eyes went wide behind her sunglasses and looked up to see Duke once again over her. “Man, Duke, leave me alone!”

“Now surely there’s something I can do?” he countered “Usually, I don’t like taking no for an answer.”

At this point Rainbow punched him in the muzzle with her hoof and it made him back off. He grabbed his sore muzzle as the mare started her way back to where she originally was, leaving the blanket behind this time. He shook his head and quickly ran to her.

Rainbow removed her sunglasses, throwing them into the ground and glared at the stallion as he got by her “Okay now you’re just being desperate. This isn’t funny anymore.”

“I’m not being despite baby I just got balls of steel!”

“Um…yeah so did my Coltfriend at one point.” Duke raised a brow at that. Not so much the Coltfriend but what the part about him previously was having said alloy genitals. If anything that was confusing in and of itself.

“Look Duke seriously, leave me alone! I already have a Coltfriend alright!” and with that she made her leave once again.

“Damn it.” Was all the stallion said leaving the sight that didn’t work “Hmm…looks like I’m going to have to try a different strategy.” He looked about to see if he could make a crisis of some sort.

“Standard mare in distress!” Duke smirked widely.

--Roughly two hours later--

“Ah, great way to spend an afternoon.” Rainbow said to herself as she got up from the blanket and started to roll up the blanket.

Not too far from her, a dark figure came from behind. Majority of the ponies at the park had already had left so there wasn’t a likely chance of being seen. He came closely as she put the rolled up blanket in her mouth and then started on her way. Just then she heard a crack.

She turned around and saw no one. “Hmm…” She continued on her way and ignored it. The figure continued to creep closer and closer. The mare slowed her pace and kept her ears sharp for any noise that seemed out of the way. The figure slowed down as well trying her best to keep her with pace without her finding out.

The figure drew closer keeping everything in check. He looked at his hoof before finally making his strike. He smirked looking at the now quite dirt and out of the loud slowing grass as she continued out of the park.

“You’re mine…”

The figure jumped into the air an-

*buck*

“Ow!” The stallion said as he was thrown back on his rear, looking up to see that the mare he was stalking just bucked him hard in the face. The mare was not happy with him at all.

“Alright what the hay?!” Rainbow Dash demanded out of the stallion. The stallion was just a blue earth pony with a brown mane and blue eyes.

The stallion chuckled nervously as he tried to slide back on the ground “It was just supposed to be a joke!” The stallion defended putting his hoofs up to block against any other incoming attacks.

“A joke? How the hay is stalking on a mare a joke!?” The irritated blue pegasus yelled.

“You let her go!” Duke yelled armed with shotgun on his side “Oh you’ll enjoy some shot served lead.”

The pegasus glared at the pony, which made the stallion run away quickly but the she quickly changed it to a ‘suggestive’ smile. “Oh looks like I was saved by the great Duke Hoof’em” she walked over to him in slow feminine manner in her step.

“Ohh, I like where this is going.” Duke smirked, it was all coming together.

“After all, a big Stallion like yourself needs a little reward for saving me from that stalker.” Rainbow continued as she rubbed her tail under his chin as she walked around him.

“That’s right, Shake it baby.”

The mare then walked right next to him and was upperhoofed by the mare in the jaw. This was followed by a buck in the face, thus breaking his sunglasses, and was then rammed in the stomach making him fly back yards.

The mare shook her head and let out an annoyed smirked “Seriously Duke, leave. Me. ALONE!” and with that she grabbed her blanket and went on her way home.

Duke was left there with a hurt jaw, broken sunglasses, and still trying to catch his breath. This really didn’t effect him, he’d been through far worse, but this was the most he could think of as far as a mare has done to him.

“…Maybe I’m trying too hard.”

“Well if it isn’t the mighty Duke Hoof’em.” Duke turned around to see a silver stallion with a black mane and red eyes looming over with saddle narrow cannons on the side, one of them charging up, Duke knew who this was. “It seems that this one needs to be put in his place…knowing that mare is with this little stallion”

“…”